Would you recognize God as a man?

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Ragnar

Re: Would you recognize God as a man?

Post by Ragnar » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:46 am

Because "god" is SOOOO predictable..... :badgrin:

And, if you take it's spelling into account it COULD have been;

"Tanks willy woollly wombo jumbo jet the turd, with real bigf elephatnts on rthe srtarboard bow , but iuts nort physics as we know it Jim", and theres Klingons on the starboartd bow.....JIME".

But then the rest of us are not "god" so what would WE know??

HAY "god", wanna curse me??? Go on. I am looking FOREWARD to it.

Tonight, I am going to dream of being in the trenches of France in World war one.

I am the Haupt Feldwebel (Top Sergeant) of a German mining/Pioneer squad. YOUR job...."god", is to fight of my troop with bayonet and grenade.

Wanna bet who wins this meditation?

But then again, the likes of you are probably better ignored.

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:51 am

Oh Ragnar, how we missed you while you were away at sea.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

God.
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by God. » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:21 am

In my last post I said this
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I have proved it but in able to understand how, U must be able to ascribe meaningful significance to all things. It takes time, different lengths for different people but you will not understand me as a whole because I am Everything
and some things you will not be able to imagine like counting in one's from 1 to 27Gu27Zillion ( thats a 27 with 108 Zeros after it).
To the point proof is found at http://chaospacks.me.uk/cgi-bin/download.cgi read the links oh and hears an example of my control over nature
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GTilQU2bP0I and hear a clip that shows why the 1minute 27seconds clip has more depth the first apears http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu5VCOprIU4
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The post that came affter mine was this one

As per the prophesy, we have saved the best parts for you! :lol:
If you look you will find meaning full corilation to what I said and the Time the next post was posted " by Kitsune on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:27 am "
This provides another aspect for my Children trying to have faith in me.

Arcanum Owl
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arcanum Owl » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:25 pm

Dear the Poster Formerly Known as God,

Like Prince, your time is up. Don't be alarmed, every person's time comes to an end at one stage or another, though the body dies the soul lives on to reinvent itself in many extraordinary ways.
Firstly: Stop patronising the boards users. Call them by their names, don't dumb down their essence by referring to them in childish connotations of Princes or Princesses. Are you trying to imply you are a King? If you continue with this practice you will be from henceforth know simply as Misguided Sheep, or Misguided for short.
Secondly: If I were still a catholic and God looked like your avatar I'd immediately convert.
Third: The above option does not give you the right to try to convert me back. If you do I'll view it as a form of disrespect and I'll treat you accordingly.
Forth: An all knowing god would never personify itself as you have done. You will not gain any brownie points with the gods for your actions, nor for that matter any member on this board.
Fifth: Numerology in my reality is flawed and quite simply a joke. Attempting to define instances in humanist numbers is extremely inaccurate and a number is not a good label for any fragment of reality. (Not to mention that by breaking into fragments you loose scope of the whole) If you don't understand what I'm talking about research Quantum Mechanics. That should take you a few years Good Luck.
Sixth: Manipulating reality does not make you a god, or the creator God, or Snuggles the Pink Elephant.

Finally: You may have missed it, but this is actually a Pagan board. You know the title kinda did give it away "The Pagan Library". Believe it or not Pagan does not mean "Those who need to be converted or if unable to be converted, destroyed." Before you defend yourself against this charge, the church which you belong to (no matter how often it is split) has practiced this method for thousands of years, the church you belong to is still part of that original church so don't try to argue semantics. Nor for that matter that whether or not you belong to a church. If you intend to increase your spiritual awareness sit down and ask questions, only by doing so will you ever move forward. If you don't wish to raise spiritual awareness, then leave, by the way I said spiritual awareness not knowing thy enemy. We are not your enemy, wed be more inclined to be invited to tea, then engaged across the battlefield.

Completely Finally: Stop attacking board members. The quote "Attack is the best form of defense," doesn't work when people ARE NOT ATTACKING YOU. I realise this may have been in error but either way I've undertaken steps to stop it. By the time you have read this line the matter will be resolved, like a child with a loaded gun, you take away the gun. Mean yes, but I'd rather be mean than sorry later.
"Project what you are and what you feel, not what you think!" - quoted from yours trully.

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:39 pm

God. wrote:In my last post I said this

To the point proof is found at http://chaospacks.me.uk/cgi-bin/download.cgi read the links oh and hears an example of my control over nature
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GTilQU2bP0I and hear a clip that shows why the 1minute 27seconds clip has more depth the first apears http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu5VCOprIU4

The following link proves everything you claim to be false:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

guys, let's stop feeding this troll.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake