SHHHH!!! He is BACK!!!

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: SHHHH!!! He is BACK!!!

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:51 pm

daibanjo wrote:The only one I could come up with so to speak, is Jessica Rabbit.
Is that the wife of Roger Rabbit? I'm not surprised! :-" She's the most sultry cartoon character that hasn't been banned to the late night viewings. And, you know, redheads and all... I may be her for Halloween before the Samhain celebrations. Either that, or a belly dancer. Or both ^_^
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:22 am

Thanks. :-D

Na busy with this course work at the moment, so have not been around as much as I would like to be.

NEXT weekend it should be finished any way. :-?

OOOPPPSSS. That was aimed at daibanjo. I did not realise CHL had sneaked one in there. :oops:

SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Post by SageWolf » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:08 am

Welcome Back Rag, Congrats on your promotion and sorry about your hearing, The story is terribly funny, I laughed, Good mates you got there, sorry your pockets where emptied but hey it's all in the name of Beer so no worries there eh?

Can't wait to read what your thoughts are on runes,

:hug: :hug: :hug:

SageWolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know