somthing really cool happened

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
high-tech redneck
Level 4
Level 4

somthing really cool happened

Post by high-tech redneck » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:40 am

there is kind of a story so bear with me. my wife and i have separated and have still been living in the same house for about 3 weeks now . well i guess this has not been working out real well cause i have been pushing real hard for us to get back together. so we have both agreed that may be we should try and see if we can afford for me to get my own place for a while. so i have been thinking about this for a few days now . well i was on my garden tractor last night from about 5:30 or so till about 7:00 . while i was mowing the lawn doe comes walking through my yard and just takes her time eating grass and watching me not a care in the world . she stuck around for about 4 to 5 min. or so and the just casually walked away . the whole time i was watching her the only thing i could think of was that i wish that joy could have been home to see this . all i could do was watch the doe and smile thinking about joy. i guess i should mention that i have not seen any deer around for a while . but that doesn't mean that they are not there. could this mean something or am i just wanting to read something into this? i don't know it was just really cool and peaceful.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:07 pm

That sounds wonderful

I am a huge believer that nothing is coincidence. Deer is a HUGE messenger, and even if it was just there because the grass was yummy, it still struck a chord in your heart and brightened your day.

The question is: Do you feel this was a sign/message??

Deer is traditionally the one who would take people away on adventures, to the deep recesses of the mind, to the wild and untamable Nature either externally or internally. Folklore and amazing stories often started out with a hunting party going after a stag that led it into the deep woods, where their adventures began. (King Arthur and his knights, for instance).

Doe to me symbolize great nurturing and family values. There is great tradition in deer myths and legends. They almost demand it. When hunting a deer, proper death rites must be made or it was said that the deer's spirit would inflict rheumatism on the hunter. They have strong ties to the earth (and bones and all that is stable) and to the wilderness, and I use that word instead of Nature in this case becaused its very energy is wild.

Deer are also very peaceful. They are flighty, but radiate peace, and perhaps you should take this lesson from Deer. There is peace even among the greatest turmoil. Even though your situation is rather chaotic, you are never alone, and certainly are never cast out into the wilderness. Deer will show you the way.

Wow okay this was way more channelling than anything.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:24 pm

And that's why we all bow down to CHL for animal messenger stuff. She is just awesome at interpreting it.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:14 pm

:oops:

I don't think it was me that time
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

high-tech redneck
Level 4
Level 4

sign or no sign?

Post by high-tech redneck » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:24 pm

well joy has been saying that i have been trying to bully my way back. lf the deer represents gentleness then maybe i should step back let things cool off and try some gentleness . maybe i don't know .my mind is going a hundred different directions trying to fix my short comings,staying busy ,finding a place i can afford with out putting joy out just to name a few.sorry i am starting to ramble I'll just zip my fingers together so i will stop writing.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:48 pm

Awww poor guy

:hug:

I'm sorry for all you are going through right now :(
Crazy Healer Lady

high-tech redneck
Level 4
Level 4

all things happen for a reason

Post by high-tech redneck » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:38 pm

i have to believe that all things happen for a reason .maybe this is the swift kick i needed to fix my own personal problems. i don't know . but i do know that after all is said and done if my one wish comes true and me and joy can bring our paths back to where they meet side by side then all this pain that i am feeling will have been worth it .then forgiven ,forgotten and move on with the rest of our lives .

one can only pray.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:43 pm

sometimes you need to ramble,
Are you the type of person who usually goes off in 100 directions? Or is it just the stress? Maybe some centring could be good for you. meditate on the doe a bit and see what it was trying to tell you.

I do hope it all works out for you though.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

high-tech redneck
Level 4
Level 4

none

Post by high-tech redneck » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:42 am

well i have this thing called AD/HD but i have learned to focus some what through out the day on the different stuff i am working on .but i do think stress is playing big part right now . my hobbies and interests are more scattered than my thought. i am still learning how to meditate though i have tried in a week or so with every thing that is going on .i can't seem to get my breathing down or visualize much of any thing all i see is black/darkness for now.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:30 am

No way,
I was diagnosed with ADHD as well.

There are a lot of ways to help control it, I find limiting sugars, exercising and creating to-do lists that are reasonable helps me focus.

Sometimes seeing black and darkness is good. In a crazy world like ours, nothingness is sometiems just what we need.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

high-tech redneck
Level 4
Level 4

ADHD ain't it a bitch

Post by high-tech redneck » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:44 am

i have to limit myself to i cup of coffee and 1 mnt dew a day . i to have to write every thing down or i will forget. i never thought of it like that . now that i think about it i guess just being able to blank out every thing for awhile is kinda nice .

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:43 am

Nothingness is a very Buddhist idea. It can be calming and almost trance like to blank out and not think of anything.

I can't drink cofee at all, I am jittery as it is. I don't drink pop either.

Do you ever meditate outside at all?
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

high-tech redneck
Level 4
Level 4

meditate out side?

Post by high-tech redneck » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:25 am

that is a very interesting idea . i was reading in the energy and usage area that sometimes even the color of the clothes you where can have an affect whether it is desired or not .so that leaves only one option (no clothes) .the first thing i was going to try was candles and some amethyst (which happens to be my birth stone also)so that i can do it in my room and close the door.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:07 am

I find that watching wavves helps me emditate, and the oiutdoors has enough distraction that someone like me can concentrate (weird I know)

As for clothes, I think when youa re beginning it is more important that you are comfortable. So if you enjoy nudity or being "Sky Clad" as some call it. Go to town. If that makes you uncomfortable than comfortable clothes should be fine.

Candles are good, watching the flame. I am not great with stones though but it sounds interesting. You will have to let us know how it goes.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)