*groans*

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

*groans*

Post by Lotus » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:26 pm

After two years Columbus, Ohio is having a Pagan Pride Day....I say: Great. So, I look up information on it and find that my arch-enemy is not only planning it but she seems to be hosting it as well.
She still works to oust me in the pagan community and cause me harm whenever she feels like it too. She is even having the guy who perfomed the hermetic ritual where I got branded as a energy vampire there all the way from OZ.
She is getting everything she ever wanted.....kudos and recognition from the pagan community. Only people who "cross" her badside learn about how aweful she is as a person. She is playing her old game of, "I'm working hard for the pagan community and I'm a wonderful happy person so, give me your kudos" game again.
Why are people tricked by this? She is getting all this recognition because she "picked up the ball" on the PPD crap.
Why is it that only I and a few people can see her for the pathetic nut case lying scum bag that she is?
I do not like PPD days because my religion/views are not and should not be treated like a sideshow for people's amusement. The PPDs do not educate anyone or get to the people who need the education. :roll:

This is the same bimbo who had people slice my tires a year ago all because they believed her lies about me. She has even gotten groups together and formed circles just to curse me...she even advertised for them with purpose and all. She is saturated everywhere in Ohio.
How can I get away from this freak and get her to stop...even after 2 freakin years?
:finga: :banghead: :smt067 :smt067 :smt067 :chain: :flak: :snipe: :rip:
BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:23 am

If you would like to give her a little of the "Ragnar treatment", just P.M me her web site details, if she has one, or the details of the Pagan day web site,
again if there is one.

No names will be mentioned, except mine. :evil4: :toothy7:

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:37 am

Get me in the right mood, and I'll give her my own dose of the Ragnar Treatment lol. I'd also like those details if there are any :-D

I understand where you're coming from though honey. I went to school with a girl just like her. And I swear, to this day, if she could make my life a living hell through other people she would continue to do so ... Even though I never did anything to provoke her intense dislike of me. There are just some people out there who see someone as a threat for no apparant reason, and set out to do harm to them in any way we can. The result of my little problem ... I left town. But I was also 16 and had no choice lol.
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Firelord

Post by Firelord » Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:30 am

Perhaps Lotus was meant to deal with this herself, you two? It seems like both of you are a little too prepared to pounce on someone you don't know... I'd say welcome to the dark side, but I can't welcome you to something I'm not a part of.

Lotus, perhaps a spell of illuminating. You need to open everyone's eyes. This person obviously has a shield that allows her to fool everyone who does not know how to properly guard against mental persuasion.

All you need to do is have her spell of disorientation reversed... if people can see for what this person really is then the problem should resolve itself. All you're doing is reinstating free will.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:16 am

I am sorry to hear about this

The only comfort I can give is that she must feel this way only because you are good, not part of her circle of lies and are not under her control. Because you are not under her control, she hates you, and wants to eliminate you, and will get her come-uppins in time. What to do until then, I'll leave for others to advise on.

Blessings
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:23 pm

Thanks Ragnar and White harmony but, I was more venting on it than doing a call for action. I somehow think that Firelord is correct that this is something that I must deal with myself and looking for ways to deal with it myself. :oops: Which is also why I did not post the site. I'm sure if people were all that curious then enough information was given only to get others feel for her (nothing more).
After careful thought there seems to be something karmatic involved (not in the sence that I did something wrong but, something I must gain experience from). In a few past life regressions I have encountered her soul before....in on she had me killed. Yes, this sounds over the top and I am not sure how much stock to put into this. :-?
I've been trying to figure things out because we "hated" each other the second we met....kind of like love at first sight only opposite.

Firelord,
I have done something similar and it did break her glamour spells for a time. This was the period of time where she was *exposed* for who she truely is at one of the Witches Balls here. Imediately after my working this happened and she was booted from the chat board to threatening to kill the webmaster's daughter (newborn child).
Now, there was a huge price for me to pay for that one ritual...perhaps since I broke and patterned it after a left-handed path style (not proud of this).
There was a period of time (some of you here might remember) where I was seriously considering putting an application in to The Temple of Set and had even contacted a high priest of theirs.
I stupidly called forth *Set* in a ritual to break her glamour and to see if I'd be a good canidate into the TOS. I will not go into the whole experience.
To say the least: That was my first and last experience with the LHP.
I have a suspicion that she is trying to lead me to that point again...for what reason I am not certain.

BB
Lotus

scoia
Level 7
Level 7

Post by scoia » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:32 pm

Well, you could do a ritual you're comfortable with then. Call on your own gods/energy/ to do so without putting yourself in an uncomfortable position.

Other than that though, she will get hers in time. "You can fool some of the people some of the time..." etc etc.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:51 am

In a few past life regressions I have encountered her soul before....in on she had me killed. Yes, this sounds over the top and I am not sure how much stock to put into this.
Meh, not so over-the-top. Even if they did not actually happen, they appeared to you for a reason, even just to put your feelings and what did happen into tangible context and not just the brain's version of 1s and 0s, and therefore it is a very pure link to the original cause of the dispute.

I do have advice, though. All you can do is heal yourself, and watch the world follow. With my sister, I remember asking how I could heal our family, what I could do to stop the hate and make it all better (she is very much like your adversary sounds). The answer that came was, "Heal yourself first." I started healing my solar plexus for good that day, and immediately after a meditation on this, I came upstairs, and she was not as terrible. Since that day she has not been as terrible, and no longer spreads lies about me, perhaps because of my business, perhaps because we are a microcosm and when we heal ourselves we heal the world.

I know: not happy advice at this time :-( When someone is spreading lies and acting this way, the last thing you want to hear is what I have said. Sorry
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:04 am

Crazy Healer Lady wrote: I know: not happy advice at this time :-( When someone is spreading lies and acting this way, the last thing you want to hear is what I have said. Sorry
I don't know.

At least, with your example, the light at the end of the tunnel is NOT a train. ;)

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:27 pm

You stole my saying Ragnar,

All I can say is I hope it goes well, Unfortunately there are some crusty people out there and they will either grow mould or become croutons, ultimately there isn't much you can do about.

Do your best to free yourself from her and live in a way that her lies are obvious.

My roomate in first year spread rumours that I was a homophobe and a mean thief, by the end of the year all our friends had apologised to me and I haven't heard from her since. All I did was stay my sweet self and do the best I knew how.

Hope it works out for you, but I like Socia's advice too.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:06 pm

*nods*
Healing myself is something I have not done yet....I wonder how this will go.

BB
Lotus

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:28 am

Circles just to curse you? Id say she sees you as a threat. Some one who could possibly ruin her day by just being around. She got peopel to slash your tires? Call the cops, make things interesting, if you havent done anyhting then what can you be introuble for?

Though lacking in most knowledge of pagan communities. I beleive that forming a circle to curse someone is against most codes of pagans. See what others think after pointing out "harm none" a couples times and getting them to think.
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...