A Non-Fiction Book by Crazy Healer Lady?

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
scoia
Level 7
Level 7

Post by scoia » Tue May 30, 2006 6:10 pm

Woo!

Good luck with the project, sounds fantastic.

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Tue May 30, 2006 7:12 pm

All right, I don't need another book of spells, but books on the elements and what you can do with them would be cool. I'd also like to see more on herbs and natural cures, along with other "recipes", for perfumes and such. More on spiritual guides, and different types of meditation would be good too.

Looking forward to it.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed May 31, 2006 7:34 pm

I don't know much about the elements besides the basics. Honestly, it all runs together for me... BUT THE HERBS AND NATURAL CURES!!!!! :-D and the others you mentioned!

I'm starting tonight. =D>
Last edited by Crazy Healer Lady on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:52 am

Gosh, I'm late replying, sorry :-(

But it does sound like a really good idea. I appologize that I haven't the time to read all the other replies, so if someone else has already said this bad on me but...

Your proposed section on Nature of disease in relation to emotions, spiritual, mental, and lessons sounds really important to me - so many of our illnesses are caused by stress and mental imbalance as well as a disconnection from Unity/the Universe.
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

VoudunLady25
Level 2
Level 2

Post by VoudunLady25 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:55 pm

Do a HUGE section on depression ^_^ and meditions/herbs/rituals you can do to help combat it. That'd be really nice.
Religion is like going to McDonald's. Why should I be enemies with you because you choose to walk and I choose to drive?

"Behind every great tyrant is God.."

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:51 pm

Aww hun I wish I knew :(

Other than the mudras, citrus, teas, time, and prayers.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:01 pm

Well, I'm late but I just got back so I'll start with I think anything you decide to write about will be wonderful!! If it reads like you post it'll definitely be on my to buy list! It'll be good to go to Boarders or Hastings and see a book on Paganism that doesn't have a huge section on spells by some chick with two animals and a color for a name. I don't care much for Silver Raven Wolf, she lacks content, but her writing style is so smooth and comfy, like grandmas kitchen, warm and cozy. You write like that too CHL. ^__^ But for suggestions as to what to put in it, I'd go with meditations, herbal healing/growing, working with guides, Kitsune brings up a good point with the lack of real info on the elements and stuff to do with them, along with Stormy and illness being related to healthy spirit healthy body. But again, anything you do will be great, I'm sure!!! Best of luck!!
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:13 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Aww well gee wiz

:-D I'm getting a wave of warm-fuzzies!
Crazy Healer Lady