House for Sale...Sold!

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

House for Sale...Sold!

Post by Kitsune » Wed May 24, 2006 12:13 pm

Yep, that's right. My house has been sold, we're moving out next month... And this means that I'm going to be getting my Reiki training.

Wooohooo!

As well, on advice from a friend, I'm going to be checking into getting a business licence (if I need it), and will be doing professional Tarot readings on the side. I was never happier in a job than when I doing it full time, so I figure, start out with evenings and weekends, and then if it really catches on, maybe I can give up my hohum job, and start doing stuff I like.

Anyways though, to get back on topic... We sold the house!!! =D> =D> =D>
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu May 25, 2006 3:28 pm

WOO HOO!!

Hey yes!! By the way, iff you are moving down to near my area, I'd be glad to put out some cards for you! (Where are you moving, again?)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu May 25, 2006 4:17 pm

congrats on the house selling

I hope your new one works out well!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Thu May 25, 2006 6:43 pm

Congrats! :-)
"Love like you've never been hurt."

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Fri May 26, 2006 7:21 am

Congrats, and good luck with learning Reiki
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Fri May 26, 2006 11:25 am

Thanks everybody. We're staying within Calgary for the next year or so, but our eventual goal is to save up enough money that we can buy a boat and live in Victoria for a while, or perhaps Vancouver.

Since we've now sold our house, we're going to be debt free, or nearly so... Maybe an extra thousand to pay off, but that'll be it! And we'll be able to pay off that small an amount in maybe a month, two at the most. Then we'll be able to save up enough money to get to our goal. I'm so happy.

Here's hoping it continues to go as well as it has.

[-o< [-o< [-o<
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri May 26, 2006 2:11 pm

:-D :-D :-D It's coming up roses!!!!!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG