YAY, thanks everybody!

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
VoudunLady25
Level 2
Level 2

YAY, thanks everybody!

Post by VoudunLady25 » Tue May 16, 2006 7:14 pm

Hey everyone, I live XD

Literally, I live. I don't know if anyone was reading my post "I don't have much longer to live' but maaaaaaan, I should watch my words.

Well, I am recovering from my depression (seeing a therapist, etc) AND getting over my suicide attempt.

Yes, I succumed to the dark side. I was standing over a bridge and was going to jump. But I think the Goddess saved me. I remember looking over the water and seeing all the jagged rocks and the shallow waters beneath me and thinking "Is this how the Goddess would want you to return in her arms?". I was so sad. Luckily, I decided not to jump (the water was WAY to shallow, I would have been blubbing with a broken foot). Instead, I wrote a note to my teacher explaining what had happened and got some therapy help.

So, I remember reading the stuff from that last post and everyone reminding me about how much I had to live for. I think part of that also stuck with me that day, so thanks everyone XD

This is the best support group a young 14 year old could have :) Especially since a lot of my friends don't know how to handle depression, paganism and the like. So, again, thank you all for being there for me :) I love you all and hope to be there for everyone when you need it.

:hello1:
Religion is like going to McDonald's. Why should I be enemies with you because you choose to walk and I choose to drive?

"Behind every great tyrant is God.."

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Wed May 17, 2006 3:37 am

Good To hear! =D>

Keep your chin up dear!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed May 17, 2006 8:08 am

=D>

Glad to hear it's getting better. Fight it, and keep your shield and sword ready, because the darkness of depression puts up a heck of a good fight, but you are more than strong enough to beat it.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Wed May 17, 2006 8:20 am

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:=D>

Glad to hear it's getting better. Fight it, and keep your shield and sword ready, because the darkness of depression puts up a heck of a good fight, but you are more than strong enough to beat it.
Couldn't have said it better myself - all I can add is that coming from a family where depression is common (and likely genetic) with the women - I can say with certainy that you can be strong enough to beat it!

So glad you're doing better =D>
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed May 17, 2006 10:40 am

Good on you! :-D

It only gets better from now on. ;)