Goddess, I hate Karma Sometimes...

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue May 02, 2006 11:27 am

:-o 1906!?!!!

Ohhh Ragnar, you need something. *searches around, offers chocolate*

That is so bad. I'm sorry >__<
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue May 02, 2006 11:51 am

Na ja. It was in old German as well. So it is not even of any use to most people. Unless they happen to be into the same period of history. If you are not, MOST people can not read it without difficulty.

My pride and joy is a first edition "Frithiofs Saga" from 1870. But most of my references are around 1850 > 1930. They are just not first editions.

I am STILL trying to work out what I meant in my last sentence on that post..... :-k

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Tue May 02, 2006 1:30 pm

Ahh, sorry so late,
i am glad yo found them. i lose stuff all the time, and I blame it ont he fact that I am such a genius I don't have the time to remember where things are.

I once lost a bus. We parked it on a hill and I guess we forgot to put the e-brake on or something, anyway, it rolled about three blocks down hill into a ravine. Try explaining that one to your commanding officer.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Wed May 03, 2006 7:41 am

Ragnar, So sorry, and I thought I had it bad. The rest of the trip was okay right? Is there anyway you can get hold of the people running the show and see if it was in the "lost and found" sort of area?

Here's hoping for you... [-o< [-o< [-o<
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed May 03, 2006 9:30 am

Kitsune wrote:"lost and found" sort of area?"
Na. It is not. I KNOW it was on the trailer when we left Bourtange. It was only when we got to Berlin, I noticed I had nothing to read. #-o

It was NOT on the trailer either. Our mate checked.

Na so. It is more annoying that it is probably useless to any one that finds it.

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Wed May 03, 2006 9:33 am

Humm, useless, maybe, but... what if you forgot it because it happens to be that there is someone out there who will find it who just happens to need to see that book right now? Or perhaps, the book will find it's way to such a person? Just food for thought...
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam