New friend

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
majickalman
Level 2
Level 2

Post by majickalman » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:25 pm

I am having much fun with my new friend, she is very interesting. She is out there almost every time I go out. She loves the attention. A funny thing is it almost seems as if she is looking out for me. She does these funny little things where she will rub me and love the petting, but then all of a sudden, it seems as if she senses something nearby and takes up a defensive stance for a few seconds, and then comes back for more attention. Sometimes especially tonight, she was even "swearing" at whatever she is keeping away :-? Very strange, but at the same time, interesting, and comforting :-)
An It Harm None,
Do What Ye Will.

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:28 pm

My Noche chitters at spirits when she's not chittering at birds!

Here's my Noche, from two Yules ago. My newer pics aren't loaded to my website.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:48 am

Kystar wrote:My Noche chitters at spirits when she's not chittering at birds!
My little cockatiel has a few little spirit buddies. Every so often you will spy him dancing away "talking" to spirits. And every so often one gets a bit too curious for him and he will hiss and sqwark at them as if to say "Bugger off! This is MY space! Go on, get outta here!" Its quite interestin to see!!
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:42 am

Noche runs them out of the house if they get too pushy. She's very possessive of her humans.

I think ALL animals have the potential to interact with Spirits. Some just don't.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:41 pm

My little cockatiel has a few little spirit buddies. Every so often you will spy him dancing away "talking" to spirits. And every so often one gets a bit too curious for him and he will hiss and sqwark at them as if to say "Bugger off! This is MY space! Go on, get outta here!" Its quite interestin to see!!
Hey my cockatiel did the same thing! She was a mean little bird and only let me pet her.. when she was in a good mood ;) She'd randomly start hissing and lunging at weird things... Like she did at most people when they walked by :P
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

majickalman
Level 2
Level 2

Post by majickalman » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:02 pm

Hi there, a little more on this story for anyone interested. I'm pretty sure she has a good home, possibly with a woman next door, but not positive. She still comes to see me alot, more now with the nicer weather. I let her in for a bit one night a few months ago and she did not want to leave. I felt really bad putting her back out, but I have to respect my landlords wishes :-( Anyway, she cried at the door for awhile and finally left. I did not see her for a time and the next time I did, she blew me off. I deserved that, and she got over it. She's back now, all the time, and she's sort of "aggressively" trying to get back in every time I go back inside. She still seems to be trying to protect me from something to the South of my place and for the first time here, tonight, something moved in here without explanation. As a matter of fact, it just happened. I am sitting here typing this post and I hear a weird noise. I looked in the kitchen and a pair of sunglasses are on the floor, that had been in a secure position on the bar. The sound I heard was definitely the sunglasses hitting the floor. I got the usual "hair on the back of my neck" and teary sensations I get around spooky situations, and told it that it is welcome here as long as it doesn't do any harm. Kind of unsure of what to do, as this is not what I was expecting when I started this post. I was only curious as to why the kitty was trying to get in here so bad until this happened.
An It Harm None,
Do What Ye Will.

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Mon May 01, 2006 3:22 am

Thanks for the update.

Glad to hear that your friend is still around.

I know whyt you mean about landlords. We are not meant to have pets either. It's all a pain in the backside.

I can see the point. Some people would have 14 cats and 10 dogs in a small flat if you would let them (In fact it DOES happen every so often). So, no matter how well house trained YOUR pet is, you still fall foul of the bad impression produced by the irresponsible.

As far as this protection goes. Have you put up your own protection? If so have you reinforced the South?

Sorry to sound obvious. But sometimes, when things are happening to ones self, the obvious CAN get forgotten. #-o ;)

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue May 02, 2006 11:38 am

sometimes, when things are happening to ones self, the obvious CAN get forgotten
Very true.

Glad to see you online again, Sir! Happy your little friend is around.

Something happened to me last night, actually, that may give you a bit of assistance.

I was at my man's place last night, reading a book while he was in the washroom. I heard a very loud and distinct quick breath out, looked up, very sure that it was him, as I'd had the feeling that he was sneaking up on me, but there was nothing there. Immediately I brought up a "ring of fire," intending that it burn so intensely that no one but my own Guides and Angels would be able to get through. This spirit was not doing harm, but he startled me, and my defenses came up (with a new technique that came out of nowhere), for I get a little angry when startled.

The weird thing is that I could not see him, only had a vague sense of where he was, but a clear sense of gender, the opposite to what I usually am able to identify about an apparition.

Anyway, if you are nervous, try this fire around you. There are better techniques than mine around, but it doesn't hurt to know a few more.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue May 02, 2006 11:56 am

:violent3: :-D