Announcement

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.

Do you have Reiki?

I have level 1
17%
I have level 2
8%
I have level 3 (sometimes split from Master level)
No votes
I have my Master attunement
8%
I don't have Reiki but I would like it someday
50%
I don't have Reiki and I wouldn't like it someday
No votes
What the heck is Reiki?
17%

Total votes: 12

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Announcement

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:44 am

This is just me being extremely excited after 40 hours. On Saturday the 20, I was attuned to Reiki Masters!!!! :blob7: I am so excited I can barely contain myself! The energy feels SO different and so amazing! \:D/
Now, I really have to experiment with attunements in person first and gain some skill in that, but once I have, if anyone would like a "distant attunement" I would gladly try my luck at that! Apparently they work just as well. Unfortunately I don't think I could offer a certificate, but unless you have something to prove to someone (like if you are volunteering at a hospital or something or starting a healing business) you really don't need one. If you can channel Reiki, you can channel Reiki, and personally I think the whole idea of certificates is stupid. Anyone on the Reiki path wouldn't lie about it, I don't think... Maybe I'm being naieve.
I feel SO different! So wonderful. I wonder if the euphoria lasts :) :happy7:
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

katsu
Level 12
Level 12

Post by katsu » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:46 am

Congratz =D> =D> =D>
/|\

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:56 pm

Congrats hun :-D =D> The euphoria ... it lasts! lol And dont forget - you can heal everything with Reiki - plants, animals .. some people even heal their cars! Have fun with it and continue the "learning" process that comes with it!
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:22 pm

aw thanks ^____^ I know some people have made it to the mechanics or to a place to get a phone just by Reiki-ing their car and squeezing the last of the juice out of it ^^

Thanks everyone!!
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Post by runewulf » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:11 pm

congratz
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:45 am

=D> Congrats =D>
I do understand that it is quite an achievement since a friend (who we rarely see anymore due to his work schedule) got his Reiki a while back, but in all honesty, I'm not that familiar with it. I've felt the energy or presence of my friend when around him, but I'm an empath so that's not surprizing for me, though it does feel different somehow - if that makes any sense...
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:10 am

Maybe I should explain Reiki
To those who know already you can skip this, or paw through it to look for mistakes :P
Basically Reiki is healing energy. Nothing more. It is only healing, and can do no harm. It is channelled and focussed through the use of symbols which really are not needed to get the Reiki going, but it brings it on stronger and some come in handy for certain things, the past life symbol for example. It's also the one you use for distance healing.
It originates from the love of your divine of choice: For Xians (some of whom call it witchcraft and blasphemy which makes no sense to me) it is the love of God, the healing power of God coming through your arms. For me, it comes from the centre of the universe, the Source, Unity, Creator. Have not decided what to call it yet, as sometimes it can only be described as Source, Unity, and Creator at differing times. For those who have no belief in a deity, it comes from yourself, or from the universe around you. Whatever you believe in religiously, this is the source of Reiki. Reiki is not a religion in itself, but a nice little addition ^_^ lol if you choose it to be
It was apparently used widely in the ancient world, long before Jesus, though Jesus and the Bhudda probably used it. The whole practice was lost. No information on anything before Usui is known except for what has been channelled. Anyway, it was returned when a Japanese man by the name of Mikao Usui was on top of a mountain, fasting and praying for many days, when he saw a bright light in the distance which flew straight at him. He nearly ducked, but thought this could be the enlightenment he was searching for, and it hit him straight on the head. Symbols swirled around his head and long story short he began to teach Reiki, which found its way to America and the rest of the world, mostly because of the horrors that went on in Japan.
Yep. That's it. Colourful history. It feels amazing. I remember getting my Reiki I when I first turned 18 and being SO excited that I could feel someone's energy so fully. Reiki is just fantastic, and I can't say enough wonderful things about it
Crazy Healer Lady

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:11 pm

Congraz on your accomplishment. It is an amazing thing that I'd eventually like to get into someday when my life allows for more time.
What do you plan to do with your abilities?

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

dragonflydrummer
Level 10
Level 10

Post by dragonflydrummer » Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:37 am

Crazy Healer Lady writes:
Reiki is just fantastic, and I can't say enough wonderful things about it
Yes it is very good you've reached your Master level. I'm sure it's a 'kick.' Hopefully the forces that move these kinda things along will move me to that level someday too.

I'm curious about how you personally apply Reiki in your own practice. Are you primarily hands on? Do you do much distance work? Do you ever practice with animals? I also wonder-- aside from obviously being able to teach reiki and open empowerments -- is the Master level very different from the lower two (or three) levels?

Inquiring minds want to know... :lol:
The spirit abides immovable; it beholds the infernal monsters swarm down upon it, and does not fear. (Eliphas Levi -- The Sixth Hour)

Fairydust
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Fairydust » Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:34 am

wowzy. not i have heard of reki...i think a while back there was some one intrested in it or something of that sort. any ways. i dont understand the reki 1 2 3 and masters...who desiseds this and when do you know? or how. id very much like to get into reki. i may by a book next summer when i dont have school going around.
<b>lets just let ourselves be what ever it is that we are</b>

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:49 am

Well... Reiki is an energetic healing system. Levels 1,2,3 are attunements: You could not handle being opened to as much energy as is in the Masters before you have level 1. Check out Essential Reiki by Diane Stein. Very good book, will explain it all.

To Dragonflydrummer: I do a LOT of distance work, I try to work lots with animals, and I am very hands-on. Reiki has allowed me to feel energies and open myself to my true self, if that makes sense. O_O It's funny because the way I put my hands to send distance healing is also the position I am in when I Journey, so when I start Journeying the Reiki starts flowing even though I didn't call it :lol: Okay maybe only I find that funny O_O
It's amazing how different Masters is from the other 2. One and two are amazing, really, but when you get your Masters you feel completely liberated! Of what, I am not sure. Karmic junk? Everything just falls into place. It's really amazing the direction your life goes.

I am soooo over tired at the moment so excuse spelling mistakes, grammar issues, etc.
Crazy Healer Lady