Lawyer defrauded by "witch"

Now here's something to get steamed up about.
Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Lawyer defrauded by "witch"

Post by Willow » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:08 am

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... le1393544/

Don't use your witchcraft to defraud someone, we have a law against that in Canada!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Lawyer defrauded by "witch"

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:50 am

Wow... Now was the woman (or did she think?) she was doing the things she claimed? How does one even go about proclaiming that they are someone's dead sister, but hey, let's make money together! Because that's the most pertinent use of having a direct link to Spirit.... Not that money is a bad thing, however.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Lawyer defrauded by "witch"

Post by Hytegia » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:49 am

I tell fortunes for sleight profit plenty of times. Most of it goes to charity and a bit toward Ramen and the new apartment I moved into.
It's mostly poppish-dandy college kids with the popped collar and the tilted hat that want to know if they'll grow up to be rich and famous. I do a bit of Oracling and Interpretation to them, and making an occasional gris-gris for luck (Good old alabama Hoodoo/Voodoo), and they pay me for simply my time. I don't charge people who REALLY want questions. I basically run a Wizarding service from my apartment when I'm not working or at School.
:P

But I never claim to be a millionare's sister and defraud him tens of thousands of dollars. Lol.

Someone who was ACTUALLY under that influence wouldn't ask for money to go into business with someone. It sounds completely retarded atop that-
"Yea. I'm your long-dead sister. No, I'm not a well-educated con artist. Can I have $10,000 or so we can invest it and be rich? PLEASE? :) :) :)"

*Facepalm*
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."