Evil Spells Being Cast On Australian Parliament

Now here's something to get steamed up about.
white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Evil Spells Being Cast On Australian Parliament

Post by white_harmony » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:48 pm

A FORMER political running mate of Family First senator Steve Fielding says dark forces are casting spells on Federal Parliament.

Catch the Fire Ministries pastor Daniel Nalliah has organised a "prayer offensive'' to combat evil forces including witchcraft, homosexuality and abortion.

The discovery of a "black mass altar'' at Mount Ainslie in Canberra by a group of school students had inspired him to organise a prayer gathering at the area on Saturday.

"The type of altar discovered on Mount Ainslie pointed to a black mass and the work of dark forces wanting to cast spells on Australia and federal parliament,'' Mr Nalliah said.
Excuse me while I go and laugh myself silly after ranting and raving about how ridiculous this is .... Morons. :axe:

Full Story - http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor ... 02,00.html
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Evil Spells Being Cast On Australian Parliament

Post by Hytegia » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:53 am

Intresting-
It seems that dark forces have attacked the British Parlament!

QUICK GUYS~ We need to get our Wards out, and call upon some Spirits to defend it!
:]
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:14 am

How did abortion become personified into a thing that can cast spells?

God really hates it when people have equal rights to marry and women have control of their own bodies.

*sigh* So this guy was elected in australia? Really?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:13 pm

The moron running around saying it all is a pastor, but he used to be involved in the christian political party here called Family First. Bunch of morons if you ask me ... Tried to stop the cervical cancer vaccine being put out there for free for anyone between 16 and 24 I think it was. Said that such a vaccine would make their daughters more promiscuous .... More so? HA! They're the girls who give girls a bad name for sex and the like once they go to university and get off of mummy and daddy's apron strings ... Anyways off topic ...

But as it turns out this idiot pastor isn't involved in the political scene anymore (far as I'm aware anyways) so every now and then he just comes out with some really random nonsense to keep everyone thinking that we have to be just as paranoid as the fanatics in America. No offense to the Americans on the board ... But that's probably the easiest way to describe it. They have to run around saying "God this" and "Jesus that" at every given opportunity. Wish people would just realise he is a farce and be done with him. He just likes the attention, plain and simple. That, and he's a wonderful example of why religion and politics should never be used to try to do the same thing. Religion has it's own place, just as politics does. Keep them separate, as it should be, and things work much smoother ...

Oh, found this on wiki though ... Since I don't know much about the man lol
He has also been a candidate for the Family First Party, but was subsequently asked to leave the party.
But anyways, I found some more on this story ... It really does make me feel ... Ick. Not sick, just ... Ick.
"The type of altar discovered on Mount Ainslie pointed to a black mass and the work of dark forces wanting to cast spells on Australia and federal parliament," Mr Nalliah said in a statement.

"These days people don't think the devil is real, but we have seen the bad effects of the spiritual being known as Satan and we believe there is a spiritual fight over the nation of Australia being fought in the heavens."

Asked what evidence of Satan there was in parliament, Mr Nalliah said: "The number of politicians who have serious marriage problems."

Legislation supporting homosexuality, abortion and a push for a bill of rights were other areas where the devil was having influence.

"Me trying to explain it to you is like trying to teach a cricketer how to play soccer," Mr Nalliah said.

He said 100 Christians from across Australia would be at Mount Ainslie this weekend.

"Our main reason for going to Mount Ainslie is to pull down the strongholds of the devil to repent and pray against any evil done in our land including the adverse effects of witchcraft, homosexuality and, of course, the devastation of abortion, so that God will save our land."
Source: http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/stor ... 11,00.html (Same story, different take and information).

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Hytegia » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Idiocy has no medical cure, I'm afraid.
O.o
Too bad, since he's clearly just grubbing attention becaue he wants his spot on the Family First board back and has no clue what he's talking about-

Personally, I don't like abortion. I'm pro-life with Circumstances to judge the reasons (which I think is the legislation's pushing point they're referring to), and that if you don't fit those circumstances then you can't use this as an "out" of life.
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:44 pm

The only problem they have with our legislation in regards to abortion here is the fact that they have changed the laws (in certain states) so that it is no longer possible to charge a woman with a crime for having an abortion; because before this legislation, it was illegal to have a termination at all, regardless of circumstances.

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:05 am

Personally, I believe that it's a woman's choice, pure and simple. So long as they are not using it as their only form of "Birth Control" I can't really argue the point.

Mainly, I refuse to believe that 500 guys sitting around in business suits (re: government) have absolutely any right to influence decisions that a woman will make about her body... regardless of circumstances. Would they tell me it's wrong to get a tattoo? No? Then they can bloody well stay out of my business. :butthead:

*** Note: I'm not in argument mode, really I'm not. Please don't take it personally if I sound like I am ***
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Hytegia » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:57 am

stay on target...
Stay on Target-
STAY ON TARGET~
DAAAANNNN!!!!1!!!one!!!!1!!!eleven
*Explosion*