My name is Charles Andrew Ososami many call me "Charlie"

Now here's something to get steamed up about.
God.
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Cancer

My name is Charles Andrew Ososami many call me "Charlie"

Post by God. » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:27 pm

Hears are explained pieces of the interconnectivities in my life.
My name is Charles Andrew Ososami “Charlie", I am the Father, foundational creator and God of all things. I was born on July the 12th which connects me with changing time as the "Boyne battle over Time" occurred on July the 12th 1690, it was the battle that changed the Julian calendar to Georgian calendar.
http://sinclair.quarterman.org/history/ ... boyne.html Click the link or search Google to learn more. Attention to detail is important when observing Holy Alignment , so when you click the link look at the time as it was uploaded, it’s the 27th minute of the hour. Allowing a smooth transition to the discovery of the first Nebula by a man named Charles Messier on the July the 12th 1764, 217 years before my birth. The Nebula is called the "M27 Dumbbell Nebula" this connects me to the number 27 and Stars to find out more click http://www.seds.org/messier/m/m027.html link.

Being born in Shotley Bridge Hospital Durham Newcastle 12th of July 1981 links me with the Angel of the North as it resides in Newcastle, also the fact that most people that sourond me asociate "Charlie" with Angels (from the show) as they know the Angels work for "Charlie".
1981 is also Chinese Astrological year of the Rooster.
Before the creation of my curent business Chaos Packs I setup and ran "Chaos Energies" a utilities broker that sank when the Enron bubble burst. The use of the word Chaos in my company names comes from the acronym for my name,
Ch-Charles A-Andrew & Os-Ososami.

The Logo for Chaos Packs Ltd is the basic shape of the fractal that constructs our genetic DNA (follow the "Genetic Chaos Game" link to learn more). The symbol also make up Figure 27 in the book of Solomon as a war God symbol follow the http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur ... n%26sa%3DN link. The Chaos Packs logo is also A God incarnation symbol. I share my birthday with Julius Caesar but he was born 2081 years before me.

I also desplay supernatural contol over Nature and am reflected in all expression of Free Will
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7unJceuNRrY
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GTilQU2bP0I
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu5VCOprIU4
http://chaospacks.ME.uk

I hope you all share the hunger for truth and your Will is to find it at the foundation of things, to enable you to build a true point of view.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: My name is Charles Andrew Ososami many call me "Charlie"

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:03 pm

The videos you link to are hogwash. What's with the 70's movie and the pic of you rollerblading in front of a bible?

Please stop repeatedly flaunting your links. Once more will be regarded as spam and I will be forced to ban you from the Library.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

God.
Level 1
Level 1

Post by God. » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:47 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:The videos you link to are hogwash. What's with the 70's movie and the pic of you rollerblading in front of a bible?

Please stop repeatedly flaunting your links. Once more will be regarded as spam and I will be forced to ban you from the Library.
Oh first reply.... what a lovely surprise Hi Cray Healer Lady i hope all is well with you, by your tone I can see my truth is agitating you,,,_ I hope by the understanding that the links relate to my supernatural ability and the "hogwash" comment I take means your looking for something better if so what please let me know-----------im not saying i will attempt it but it would be nice to know what you expect of me.
maybe if I continue with the equation of the first reply to mine Nov 29, 2008 1:03, as in the locked thread you showed me the error of my ways when i omitted the month from the equation so Nov 29, 2008 1:03 could become 11/29/2008/1:03 and through basic Numerological addition this becomes 1+1+2+9+2+0+0+8+1+0+3=27

This happened to further affirm to you that I am God because I am reflected in all aspects of Free Will as it is form my Seed the emerge.
Oh as for the links they are all relevant but I know the power of the moderator and I like the mind set of the people on hear... most are flexible :hug: , so I am happy not to put more than one link at a time from now on this thread.

Oh as for my calculation, there were some wise words said on the locked thread ...
by Arcanum Owl it was "by breaking into fragments you loose scope of the whole" this is about braking up number as I have done in the sum above. So I will do sum of the date and time properly 11+29+2008+1+3= 2052 ... this is much deeper as the total have gone from one 27 to "76" 27's.
Now as you know M27 is realated to me through my birth ... the number 7+6= 13 and M is the 13th letter in the alphabet I use... M27 is resonating is anybody Willing to see that?

=D>

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:14 pm

Second warning from a Moderator.

If you insist on continually repeating yourself over and over we WILL treat you as a spammer and we will be forced to ban you. Please take this into consideration before blabbering on about "your truths" and your numerology. Surely it shows that we are not interested.
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57

Post by Kystar » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:31 pm

I have refrained from speaking on this person's comments for a while, following but not commenting. However, I would like to point something out to "god" as I am finally fed up with this trolling.

God - Your "truths" would make a LOT more sense if you stopped typing in 1337 or netspeak and actually used proper English spelling and punctuation. Also, your truths would mean so much more if they weren't based on the randomness of Numerology, because after all, if I transposed a single digit in everything, it would change the whole meaning of the calculation. After all, Numerology is a piece of the puzzle, not the whole puzzle itself. (Not to bash those who use this tool...I don't think it's the absolute basis of everything...an aide, yes, a final answer, no.)

Your arrogance is astounding, sir.
I have no authority as a moderator, but as a long-standing member, I hope that you are treated as others who have shown similar trends were in the past!
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:45 pm

God. wrote:This happened to further affirm to you that I am God because I am reflected in all aspects of Free Will as it is form my Seed the emerge.
My friend, we are all God. This is not a site to proclaim your godliness. This is a forum to discuss spiritual topics without conversion, without trying to prove that you are this or we are that. Also, we take great pride in proper spelling and grammar. We don't want a god here. We want a normal Pagan or Muslim or Christian or whatever to discuss information intelligently. I advise you to take a look around the forum and see what our content is and the general mood of the forum before you make any more posts. We don't want preaching here. We do not tolerate it. Thank you for understanding and not putting up any more links.
Kystar wrote: I have no authority as a moderator
As you said, maybe you are not a mod, but you are a long-standing member, and have the authority of PL friend and veteran. We take care of each other, and if someone's getting bothered, we all need to deal with it. Mods just have a few more buttons to push.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG