Obama Has Support of Inkan Shamans

Now here's something to get steamed up about.
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Obama Has Support of Inkan Shamans

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:16 pm

Obama supporters, you'll be pleased. I am amazed this organization got into the news. I have never heard of this organization, but the practices of the Inkan Shamans have been a great inspiration to me, so this story strikes close to my heart, in a good way :)
"Obama is growing stronger, I've seen that he has the spiritual support of Martin Luther King and John F. Kennedy to protect him," Juan Osco, president of the Apus-Inka healers association, told The Associated Press. "He's going to win."

Mary Gomez, a healer from the city of Chiclayo, said she has seen that Obama "will win and he will change history ... he is going to help all the Latinos living in the United States."

The shamans whistled, chanted and rubbed both posters with Andean spirit-totems, crucifixes, a statue of a dark-skinned Jesus and other idols to scare away bad spirits and negative energies they said might prevent a fair and democratic election.

"We are cleansing both of them so that on Nov. 4 the person that the U.S. really deserves wins," Osco said. "We have seen that if the election is not fair, there will be another global economic crisis, war and despair."
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0810 ... _for_obama
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Re: Obama Has Support of Inkan Shamans

Post by Lotus » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:56 am

I hope they are right. doiknow:

My mother still believes that Obama is evil. :-k ](*,) She sends me all of the slanderous things that are sent about him.

I am very afraid of Palin.
OMG, I have to let you guys know what Alec Baldwin said on the David Letterman show the other night!
He said something to the effect of not knowing what to do if Bible Spice and John McBush wins.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:43 am

Lotus wrote:He said something to the effect of not knowing what to do if Bible Spice and John McBush wins.
\:D/ =D>

I know everyone is complaining about Hollywood getting into politics, but that's a statement I can get behind. Cudos to him on having the guts to say such things and risk defamation.

The beautiful thing about the Inka is that they honour that there are multiple paths the future could take. This group has stated that if Obama wins, the Latino community will be helped greatly and a better time will come. If McCain wins, they see a lot of trouble. In a recent 2012 prophecy that was held at the beginning of the year, it was stated that a new age comes in November, and they spoke about the economy and stock market troubles in September. They spoke about again the two outcomes, very good or very unhappy, but focussed on whether or not we would be willing to evolve spiritually, that is, give up the past, and walk our paths with honour.

I'm not a prophecy nut, and I honestly shrug at 2012 predictions. However, it is interesting information to mull over, not to get worked up in a fuss, but to chew over and perhaps even serve as a reminder to ourselves to embody the change that we would like to see in the world.

It does give my heart some sort of relief knowing that they are working on their end to bring about peace, working from the higher vibrations/dimensions.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:21 am

I have no interest in WHO wins. After three days, the world will just carry on as normal hating whom EVER it is and all (U.S) Americans to boot. (MORE particularly, the European press)

What DOES disturb about Obama, is NOT Obama, but the fact that I have already read MANY times on political websites, when someone sais they do mnot like Obams, the answer is "Why are you racist or something?"

It is NOT healthy to have a political leader that, for ANY reason, can not be critisized.

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:24 pm

Oh, he can be. I have heard plenty of sound critics bring up valid ideas on Obama.
There are so many people who are still undecided even.

I have never seen my country so frenzied. People are waiting five hours plus in like just to vote early. This has never happened in history. Yes, I waited in like seven hours on election day (last presidential election) but the day before is unheard of.
The pure energy is giving off a huge vibration. Saturn and Uranus are in oppositon directly on the fourth of this month.
I cannot help but feel nervious and excited at the same time.
I am not shocked that people in the rest of the world do not care who wins. After all, I am not one of those Americans who think that he world revolves around The States.

I just wonder on a purely energy level if all this vibration can be felt outside of the country.
Can you feel us?

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:28 pm

I started feeling vibes last night, actually. In my dreams my allies were speaking of manifesting the right thing. Now is an important time not to focus on the bad, or the opposition, because people are still, as you said, undecided, and minds can change. I close my eyes and I am seeing Obama, not as a visualization, but a sympathetic image, perhaps is how I can describe it.

I make a point not to tune into the energetic frenzy of the USA, though, at the best of times. There is too much chaos, too much pain. It's like an entire wounded body.

Good luck to everyone at the polls tomorrow in the USA. Let us hope some dignity and heart can return to the country as a unit, and perhaps a new age of light can come into being with grace and ease. Who knows: The new president may set a positive example that other countries follow.
Crazy Healer Lady

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:12 pm

I hope Obama wins, he panders a little and has his problems but he is orders of magnitude better than McCain.

I don't feel any energy except my own, I am saving that for tonight while watching the news!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Hytegia » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:52 am

I know, this is late in the game......
But I was kinda rooting for Palin. :D I would have dealt with her hand-to-sky methods if she didn't drive this country's economy into the ground. *Cough*NationalizedMedicine*Cough*
But, I would have LOVED to have had a sit down with her and told her that I was a Wizard and I was casting a spell to bring her luck in her campaign. Woulda loved to see the reaction out of that!
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."