Palin and the witchhunter

Now here's something to get steamed up about.
Draconia
Level 4
Level 4
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Re: Palin and the witchhunter

Post by Draconia » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:49 am

This type of ignorance is everywhere unfortunately. These christians need to look into their own religion more. God gave us all freewill, right? Everyone has the right, by their own God to worship how they want, so what gives any human the right to change that. As long as there are no laws being broken and no one is getting hurt, what business is it of theirs! People need to look into themselves more into trying to judge others.
Thankfully we are protected by the constitution here in this country. :roll: I think American pagans should start writing letters,e-mails, or make phone calls. I believe the canidates need to have their eyes open to what a large voting group we make up. It is the vote that counts right now for them.
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:49 pm

What bothers me about witchhunters and random Fundies is that these "Christians" are completely going against their religion. The anti-witch and anti-gay bull:censored: was all in the Old Testament. Jesus came along and completely obliterated anything in the Old Testament, because his sacrifice is supposed to have been the New Testament. If Christians are allowed to eat pork, they can suffer a witch to live. Technically, in my mind, they are claiming Jesus's sacrifice null and void, which is the ultimate blasphemy in their eyes. But, how to explain this to them? ](*,) If they would allow one to actually speak without interruption or yelling, and actually listen to this logic, they might stop their hatred.

Unless there is some flaw in my reasoning? I'm certainly willing to hear them.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Unknown
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Unknown » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:10 am

i don't know about you guys but there church shouldn't be in alsaka i mean have you ever been there it's a wild place with wild energy at all time i mean it's crazy with the amount of life i almost want to go there and break there pastor down with the taste of his own bs and run him out.

:axe:

but i think i'm far to kind to do that lol
The dead has a voice such as the living but hearing that voice is something differnet.

Unknown
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Unknown » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:12 am

I say we run him out of alaksa :axe: teach him a lesson he won't soon forget
The dead has a voice such as the living but hearing that voice is something differnet.