New Scientology Video

Now here's something to get steamed up about.
white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

New Scientology Video

Post by white_harmony » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:33 pm

In 2005, Beghe appeared in promotional spots for the Church of Scientology. But now, Beghe has escaped the church after taking courses since 1994. He’s made a video that’s up on YouTube.

This is what he has to say: "Scientology is destructive and a rip-off."

He also says: "It’s very, very dangerous for your spiritual, psychological, mental, emotional health and evolution. I think it stunts your evolution. If Scientology is real, then something’s f---ed up."
You can see from the video that Beghe does not mince words. But his refreshing candor about the religion he joined in 1994 should shake the Celebrity Center to its core.

"It ain’t deliverin’ what it’s promised. It sure has not."

The video is billed as a three-minute teaser to a longer interview with Beghe that’s on its way. But the short video packs a powerful punch. Beghe still uses a lot of Scientology lingo like "OT" and "clear." Still, it’s quite easy to understand the point he’s making. After 14 years and a tremendous amount of money, he’s seeing Scientology in a different light.

Beghe has completed so many courses that he’s considered a top Scientologist, or "OT 5" — similar to Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Kirstie Alley. But Beghe reveals: "The further up the bridge, the worse you get."
C/o - http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351287,00.html

See the video here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07m-IvvpK2E

Just a warning for the kids on the board, or parents of kids who watch things with the speakers going - He likes to swear a little.
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:02 pm

Kirstie Alley?! Aw, man! I used to like her! :lol:

Ooooooo. The vid's been removed from youtube. Creepy. Think the church complained?
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:23 pm

YouTube has been cracking down on videos like this, not because of any church's influence but because it would be classified as persecuting a religion, or persecuting a people based on religion.

Too bad. I would have liked to see what he has to say.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:52 pm

I didn't get a chance to see it either. Maybe one of the other free "you tube" like sites will have it.

I'll look if I have some free time later this week. :roll:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:05 pm

Aww .. I hate it when they do that. He did say something about a documentary type interview, of which that video was snippets from, being released. I'll keep my eyes out for it though. He has an interesting point of view to be sure.
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:03 am

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:YouTube has been cracking down on videos like this, not because of any church's influence but because it would be classified as persecuting a religion, or persecuting a people based on religion.
Interesting!

Now I shall go and check each and every rabidly anti-Pagan video I can remember and see if it is still there! :lol:

Shame, I'd have liked to see it.
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:36 pm

Now I shall go and check each and every rabidly anti-Pagan video I can remember and see if it is still there!
Are they not pulling the Anti-Pagan vids anymore????
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG