SAVE STONEHENGE!!!

Now here's something to get steamed up about.
Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

SAVE STONEHENGE!!!

Post by Kitsune » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:54 am

I came across this yesterday, and although I haven't had time to verify it, I'll post it and see if our friends living in the UK know about it...

http://www.savestonehenge.org.uk/homepage.html

If it is true, I feel that we must stop this... I'm afraid that the doorways will close if it becomes that cut off...

:-( :-( :-( [-o< [-o< [-o<
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:24 pm

Are they insane putting a road that close to stonehenge?!?!?! The fumes from cars and trucks would be enough to speed up the aging process, and whallah! no more stonehenge! *takes a deep breath* ok rant over lol

I would also dearly love to know if this is true or not.

Bright Blessings
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Jescissa
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Jescissa » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:10 am

There's already a road quite close to Stonehenge by all accounts. You can see it in most aerial photographs of the area. It's outrageous that they want to extend it though.
"If you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy. Goodbye." - Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:07 am

The stupidity of the human race never ceases to astound me.

I am going to something called Fire the Grid tonight. Perhaps it will have some impact on this, as Stonehenge is a power place on many interlocking leylines. It also has to do with the destruction we are imposing on our planet as a whole, the outright defacing of our beautiful Mother.

People, the world is too precious to destroy so willingly. I am disheartened when I hear people say, "It's doomed. Might as well live it up." They are giving up - plain and simple. Quitters, double-crossers, cheats, and liars.

http://www.firethegrid.com/index.htm
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG