Skinny models

Now here's something to get steamed up about.
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:02 am

Meh... the chocolate on the runways probably are not fit to eat, anyway. They have to temper it and mix in funny things to keep it from melting under the runway lights, not to mention models' body heat (though that didn't seem to be a big problem... probably because people that skinny HAVE NO HEAT because of no fat!)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:49 am

Being officialy brain dead does not help their themostatic qualities either.

Take a toast rack, leave it in the freezer over night, or on the porch in the case of our Canadian friends, cover it in chocolate, and throw it up a cat walk.

Hey presto, instant hit. And probably a higher I.Q than the origionals.

"There NOT all silicon, they are perfectly natural matarial". Aye right, they took the natural matarial from between your ears and shoved it in your ti*s".

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:34 am

Toast Rack?

Did you mean coat rack?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:25 am

Ahhmmm.....no.

Toast rack.

They look like rib cages made of wire and you stand pieces of toast in them on the breakfast table.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:17 pm

Wow...technology moves so fast!

What will they think of next.

A round thing that makes heavy objects easier to pull?

LOL, JK, thank you for clarifying, I think I get the idea. I am now trying to picture that idea modelling a pair of jeans.

*ughh*
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:06 am

Willow wrote: I am now trying to picture that idea modelling a pair of jeans.
Just watch ANY "fashion" show. :-D

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:00 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Take a toast rack, leave it in the freezer over night, or on the porch in the case of our Canadian friends, cover it in chocolate,
I'll have you know it's only -5 on my coast this morning! ;)
"There NOT all silicon, they are perfectly natural matarial". Aye right, they took the natural matarial from between your ears and shoved it in your ti*s".
Gee thanks for this :evil: I splattered my moniter with tea. ;) :lol: 8-)
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

high-tech redneck
Level 4
Level 4

the things that make you hhhhhmmmmmm

Post by high-tech redneck » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:04 am

i for one like a women with some meat on them. i find them very atractive and more often then not more down to earth & more grounded in who they are. i have dated skinny women before ..... well i guess you could say athletic and it did not last very long .

i dont think it should be a goverments possition to regulate the weight of a company's employ's. i believe that the company should take an interest in the health of they're employs. but i dont think the company's should base employment or continued employment on weight .i have met a few models here and there(not dated) some have had low weight since child hood.also alot of models have been in contestes since early childhood being pushed by the parants. IMHO this is where alot of the problems stem from . if you raise or try to raise your kids with a sence of self and build self esteam then generaly they will not fall into the problem areas of the modeling industrty.if a company or agencie is well diversed in both types of model's then they will be all the better for it. we also have to realize that some of these women have made a personal choice to matain a certin look.
May the sacred mother hold you and keep you safe always.
http://www.myspace.com/bckwoods

SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Post by SageWolf » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:43 am

I was looking in a mag the other day and saw a bra made out of the candy they use for candy necklaces for kids, I looked at it and thought, that would take my husband more then a couple of hours to chew through, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but it was funny.

I've a good 40 lbs over weight, and I'm also 5 3 ish or so, so I look fatter then I am, I agree, society today is making women think their looks are what is important, but I think that is BS, cause yeah you start dating someone who is super skinny with "Supermodel" looks and ok in 40 years what do they have left? Looks fade with age, personality lasts forever.

On that note I'm gonna be one cranky ornry old lady, isnt that cool.

SageWolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:48 am

I was looking in a mag the other day and saw a bra made out of the candy they use for candy necklaces for kids
Ha ha, they sell those at the local sex shop ^_^ I always thought they were cool, but a little impractical. Who can eat that much sugar??? O_O
Crazy Healer Lady

Jescissa
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Jescissa » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:22 am

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:Who can eat that much sugar??? O_O
Perhaps the sugar rush is meant to keep you going?! :lol:
SageWolf wrote:I've a good 40 lbs over weight, and I'm also 5'3" ish or so, so I look fatter then I am, I agree, society today is making women think their looks are what is important, but I think that is BS, cause yeah you start dating someone who is super skinny with "Supermodel" looks and ok in 40 years what do they have left? Looks fade with age, personality lasts forever.
I'm 4'11", so I'm pretty tiny too and I run the risk of looking larger than I actually am if I overeat...I suppose I strike it lucky by enjoying cooking more than eating :lol: I prefer to see people enjoy what I cook more than I enjoy eating the food myself!

I met my boyfriend in the doorway of the common room at school and as handsome as he is, that wasn't what I first noticed about him...it was his personality that shone through on our first split second meeting and that's what made me seek him out later that day :-D Looks might not last, but personality counts for everything. How boring would life be if your life partner was nothing but pleasing to the eye?!
"If you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy. Goodbye." - Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men