and they wonder why people are growing to hate them.....

Now here's something to get steamed up about.
Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

and they wonder why people are growing to hate them.....

Post by Kelreth » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:59 am

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/04/unc.cr ... index.html

So an Iranian felt like running over some college students in revenge for american treatment of muslims. Now tell me, by running over college student and then saying it was vengance for some wrong not commited near you. You expect to garner sympathy and not have peopel hate your religiion? Smart man we got here folks...
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:15 am

[email protected]#[email protected]#%#$%!?!?!?!

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national ... 60302.html

ok calling all pagans, now we can carry our athames into school with us in canada, as in it is a religoius artifact and sacred :roll:
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Grumpy
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Grumpy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:23 pm

Uhhh, I guess the difference here is that his religion REQUIRES him to carry it at all times? I never heard of that before, but what the heck. As long as it's sewn shut and kept out of sight, I don't have a problem with that. Of course, if anything bad happened as a result of having it in school, then he (or his parents, since its a kid) should bear FULL liability. With freedom comes responsibility, n'est pas?
"Obedezco pero no complo"

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:32 pm

responsibility???? what does that mean? I dont remember being taught that in school. It would be the school fault for allowing him to have the knife if anything happened even if courts ruled that he has a right to carry a knife.

which in that case if it can be a right to carry a knife. i now demand my right to purge the gene pool of people who dont contribute

Rain ForestMoon
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Rain ForestMoon » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:52 pm

The item is in fact a CEREMONIAL dagger.

NO more a weapon than a fork, or a letter opener.

And, yes, their religion requires them to wear it at all times. Nothing wrong with that, rules like these is the stuff that makes religions interesting. (not sure how they have a bath...that would be interesting to know).

I think it is time to take a DEEEEEP breath, and to ponder where all this paranoia will lead us in the end........

Blessings
RainForestMoon

"Excess of anything is bad, but especially the excess of Moderation"

"AQUILA NON CAPIT MUSCAS'

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:46 pm

ok deep breath *inhaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* *exhale* ok good point, just doesnt make sense, even if it is ceremonial, it is still a knife thats all im thinking

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:36 pm

Strange that the FBI have said the Iranian probably won't be prosecuted fedraly. WHY? A more clear cut case of terrorism could not be invented by a law proffessor. I.E He takes a weapon, in this case the car, then uses that weapon to atempt to kill civilians, for a political or religious cause.

TERRORISM.

Or have the FBI gone soft all of a sudden? Bushy babes had a change of heart over "The war on terror"?

I do not know if you heard about the African guy who was killed in London a couple of years back? The enquiries are STILL ongoing, and one after the other, about this "racist" crime. ANY crime commited by one race against any other race, is classified as a racist crime. In the whole of Europe.

REALLY?

A few weeks back a Dutch kid was beaten up and stabbed to death by four Iranians. Police said "there were no racist motives, and it was not being investigated as a "racist" crime".

Last week it came out on the French news channel, that a French/Jewish guy was kidnapped by a Syrian muslim gang, kept prisoner, tortured and beaten for five weeks then dumped in some Street with a sign around his kneck "filthy jew". He died half an hour later from the injurys these Untermensch had given him.

French police say "there were no racist motives, and it was not being investigated as a "racist" crime".

That is why ther is a massive increase in nazi style party membership, i.e. "people are growing to hate them".

The only trouble I see with the Canadian case, is that it leaves the door open for all other kinds of spurious claims. What comes first, the commands of some idiot book, or the law of the country? I think Canada has shown us which. It is of smaller importance, but it all adds to the "neo-nazi" cause.

The only trouble is, with Jew hating, they were on to a loser, because any reasonably thinking person can see through the nazi lies like looking through Dresden crystal. BUT with this new thing to get their teeth into, they do not have to invent stories of "how muslims are plotting to take over the world", It is written there in their story book. They ARE doing that. Sharia law DEMANDS it of them.

The nazis don't have to invent stories of muslims trying to infiltrate their custom and belief into our society, again it is written large and clear. THAT is their duty.

Jews were accused of manipulating the press. Rubbish. But today? NOTE, not one journalist, news editor, T.V presenter, questioned the police when they said that the crimes I mention above were not rascist.

The muslims are walking straight into the traps set for them, by these nazi idiots.

As a last, I think interesting point, Here in Berlin Wedding, (A part of the city, not a gang of people in penguin suits and a woman in white) is a LARGE muslim population, over 80%. The N.P.D (The German neo nazi party), got 45% of the vote last elections. In a vote with 90% turn out! Any one see what these figures mean?

It is also NOT the only place this is happening. Not by a LONG stretch.

Why? An interview programme asked that of 1000 muslims, in this case Turks, their answer was "We love the N.P.D because they hate Jews".
Does not seem to have klicked with them that the NPD, at the moment, probably hate the muslims/Turks, more than they do the Jews. But they (Turks/muslims) are to blinded in their hatred of Jews to see that.

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:35 am

ragnar got some reading for ya

http://www.infidelguy.com/ftopict-16595 ... Islam.html

been reading around the forums there, no one takes a particular liking to all the crap that is going down cause of dogmatized religion

oooo there laws hehe look for the highlighted parts, this be why they are all crazy

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Quran.htm

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:09 am

Thanks Kelreth. Interesting stuff. Particularly the list of kuran verses.

It's a pity that the Web site is a "Pay" one. I do not see why it should be, considering it carrys adverts as well.

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:44 am

The Infidel Guy one? YA...that kind of blows, he has to do it though, its his only source of income for the site and his family

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:15 am

Aye, Kelreth, thats the one.

Na, I suppose if he is doing it as a job then O.K. Wish I could do the same. :-D

You seem to find these sites. What do you think, have there been more of them since 9/11? Then even more with this cartoon thing that came up?

After the cartoon caper, these kind of sites, OR these kind of sentiments have exploded (No pun intended. :roll: ) in Europe.

scoia
Level 7
Level 7

Post by scoia » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:12 pm

Kelreth wrote: http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national ... 60302.html

ok calling all pagans, now we can carry our athames into school with us in canada, as in it is a religoius artifact and sacred :roll:
Er, well, I have heard of this before, and it is quite common. The sikh are well known to carry their ceremonial daggers at all times, and most are completely useless as weapons.

I agree with RainforestMoon, I think you need to chill a bit Kelreth. Someone running someone over (and ok yes, that's good and crazy and completely deplorable) is in no way comparable to the ceremonial dress of a culture or religion.

In fact, it really pisses me off how sensitive people are about what you can wear and what is construed as a "weapon". I mean, I was refused entry into a club once because of a spiked wristband and a sword pendant on my necklace. That's really really really moronic, and dictating people's dress codes is a slippery slope in terms of violating basic freedoms.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:52 pm

I have to say, I am happy about the Sikh right to wear the kirpan. Scottish guys wear Skeins (sp?) in their socks to school comps all the time and no one ever says anything to them. Of course, their skin is the same colour as ours and they don't have a funny accent...... :roll:

Sikhism is a beautiful religion (well I tend to think most of them are beautiful), based on dedication to God, access to God by all and most importantly standing up for persecuted peoples. Did you know that Sikhs made more that half of the British Indian army in world war two?

They are like every other religion. There is a lot of good at the core, then the odd putz comes along and messes it up for everyone. I think this will force Canadians to learn about it rather than fearing it.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:24 am

Willow wrote:Scottish guys wear Skeins (sp?)
Not in Scotland they don't. Because it is an offensive weapon, and Scots MUST obey the law.

Sikh's, however have been given dispensation. For example, on political demonstrations in U.K, the carrying of weapons is banned (Why particulary demonstrations I don't know, because these weapons are banned anyway), BUT sikhs are allowed to carry swords. IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE: SWORDS!, I am not talking of the kirpan, but full blooded sharp swords! The ones that the kirpan is meant to be a substitute for. The same as the skihn dhu, is a substitute for the Scottish broad sword or basket hilt sword.

As I said a couple of posts back;
Ragnar wrote:That is why ther is a massive increase in nazi style party membership, i.e. "people are growing to hate them".
I served with sikhs in the army, (Sikh Military police train with the British Military police), and a better soldier you will never see, (and I can assure you THEIR kirpans are NOT "unusable toys"). BUT when the public are constantly bombarded with "one rule for you and another for johnny foriegner", then...

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:05 pm

Ragnar wrote:Aye, Kelreth, thats the one.

Na, I suppose if he is doing it as a job then O.K. Wish I could do the same. :-D

You seem to find these sites. What do you think, have there been more of them since 9/11? Then even more with this cartoon thing that came up?

After the cartoon caper, these kind of sites, OR these kind of sentiments have exploded (No pun intended. :roll: ) in Europe.
I think that 9/11 blow everything up, no pun intended either. They wanted to draw attention and sympathy to their cause. WEll they did draw some, but mainly they drew resentment and hate. As other peopels started to study their relilgion and find it full of hate and killing infidels and such. And found it repuslive. Blowing stuff of rarely garners sympathy that is long lasting, mainly because those that back you will have their familes blwon up a few weeks later. Just blows my mind how brain washed peopel can be over dogma