Muslim Cartoons

Now here's something to get steamed up about.
Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:01 am

Ahh, political correctness

the most misunderstood thing in the world. I was in a fabric store and some old whitey started complaining about all the chinks (yes he said chink) in Canada, and how women had to work now and generally how all Canada's problems were because everyone was not white and straight and religious. And he looks at me and says, "but I guess I shouldn't say chink...its not politically correct is it." And I said "No, you just shouldn't say it because its rude" and I walked out of the store.

What is wrong with people?

:smt075
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Paganlight
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Paganlight » Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:25 am

Ah yes, ruddy PC. #-o
"ǽr notian ond æfteryld céosan ǽghwæðer, gehwilc gesælan of árweorðung gān begeondan gelǽran and gelust."
("Till use and old age accept them, and all chance of valour has gone beyone recall or desire...")

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:29 am

Pagan light, If I recall, you are in U.K?

O.K, every yule we used to get the "Beano" annual, (remenber them PL?). The Beano is a weekly comic sheet for kids between 3 and 9/10 years. But have achieved a collectors, and cult status among students etc.

This was about 1974. They had a cartoon page, (Ha damn cartoons again!),
These were ALL the old fifties caracitures you could EVER gather in one place.

Any one black was drawn as a canabial, complete with missionary in pot. Jokes about "Chinks", "yids", "Wogs". The Jews were all drawn as big fat lawyers with pinstipped suits, bowler hat (derby) and massive cigar not much bigger than the nose though, counting wads of cash. And they were ALL these kind of cartoons.

To see it today it looks like the cartoon page of "Die Stürmer", the nazi propoganda paper run by Julius Streicher, and for which he was hung at Nürnburg.

Then these groups today, turn around and say nothing has changed, they are still done bad to. May be. But to say nothing has changed only weakens, and belittles their present arguments.

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:12 am

Sorry for the double post. But this IS new. Something I found today;

"(London)TELEGRAPH this morning-(19 Feb 2006 ),1/5 Brit Muslims want to be living under Sharia. Expert who predicted 7/7 (London bombs), now predicts government will ultimately appease them with the creation of Sharia 'ghettos'."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=
/news/2006/02/19/nsharia219.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/02/19/ixnewstop.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... aria19.xml

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ria319.xml

So now we are to have areas in Britain where the native population are not allowed? Where the rule of the crown does not hold?

Do not think it will not happen. Allready in Golders Green. London, and in Manchester, there are areas patrolled by orthodox jews, who will not allow non jewish people in "their" area. This, allthough not suported by the police, is not stopped by them either, and any one that complains is normaly the one that gets arrested for "breach of the peace". This has been happening since the early 70's that I know of.

Also see this, in relation to what the Danish immam, invented as "proof", to take around the middle East, to drum up race hatred against the West.

www.neandernews.com/?p=54