Muslim Cartoons

Now here's something to get steamed up about.
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:51 pm

Yes I know that is what it was referring to

I guess it's a bit of inside humour... My friend and I have a running joke that France tries to revolt every few years...

I'm a terrible person I'm sorry

:cry:
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:20 pm

I'm no better, most likely worse than you are. Dont worry :-D
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:31 pm

Excellent
I am not alone in my horrid ways
But I am alone in my crazy sleep-deprived state, with no new topics to keep me from rambling on about craziness that will not make sense...

Did everything just taste purple for a second?

Why don't our religions have promises of 47 virgins if we sacrifice as many Fundies as possible? I'm sure there must be something out there for this act of humanity! Ridding the world of an evil foux monotheistic worship. Who could live with their god being so hateful? Do these people all have closed heart chakras or something? ("Your aura is bleeding!" I must sound like a real fruit sometimes. Ah well.)

To be a monotheist and have that one and only god be so angry and so vengeful... What would that be like? I cannot fathom that in my brain right now. Is this why they pursue it with such violent passion? Is the root of all this fear, or do they really believe it and feel it so deeply, deeper than the root of fear?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:34 pm

Kelreth wrote:No that was a serious/sarcastic comment. Remeber the riots? Those were french muslims burning their own country.
I would not accept them as being French.

For the same reason there are Turkish people, SOME not by any means ALL, here in Berlin that were born here as where their parents. Yet they STILL refuse to speak German, they refuse to call themselves German. "Where you from?"..answer "Turkey",. These people have never been to Turkey in their life, nor have a lot of the parents. They demand translators at the welfare office, AND get them!!!

Then they demand that German institutions like pubs in "their" areas close because the selling of alkohol is offensive to muslims. Two weeks later these said closed down pubs are reopened by the very people that complained as Kebab shops, or local stores, selling... you guessed it beers wines and spirits.

They HATE the country they are in, you can hear them any night on T.V, or on the radio, saying how they hate France, Garmany, Holland, wherever they happen to be. They voice publicly their desire for an uprising against the countrys in which they live. They want to destroy everything about the country.

No they are not French, German whatever. To be "of a country" implies a duty of respect to that country and it's culture. They are exactly the opposite.

(But this only goes for those between 12 and 30 <>. 90% of the rest are great, and I would not be without them.)

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:32 am

Sounds like Germany needs to clean house a little. Same thing we need in the US and it would seem so in France too.

If you dont like the country your in, leave and leave the rest of the people alone. Dont raise all heck over it.

lol if I was in the welfare office and I saw that they were born in Germany but didnt speak German. I would be like, "Well some one failed first grade, here we will send you to a school so you can learn how to speak the language of the country you live in. No its not because you are muslim or from turkey, stop saying that. It makes you look stupid, now calm down and follow me to the back." Next thing they know after they get in the back they are knocked out and then wake up out side the german embassy in Turkey with no passport or id.

Is that a little too evil? I cant tell
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:33 am

Kelreth
Sounds like Germany needs to clean house a little. Same thing we need in the US and it would seem so in France too.
The last one that did that kind of thing was Austrian , had a ridiculous moustache, and had a penchant for chewing hearth rugs.

You know sometimes...Just sometimes I wonder about you Kelreth.

katsu
Level 12
Level 12

Post by katsu » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:38 am

The funny thing about all this(not really funny, just a saying) is that the pictures everyone's worked up about, were NOT by the Danish cartoonists.

3 pictures including a picture of M in bed with a young girl, and a picture of M with a pigs head, were fabricated by Danish Imam.....just so that they would get more support from the Middle East.

That puts it in a different light now doesn't it?

(btw, how do they recognize M with a pigs head?????? i feel a very bad joke coming up here :oops: )
/|\

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:52 am

Ragnar, I don't think he means "clean house" in the Holocaust kind of way. The way I took it is the idea of "speak the language of the country you're in, or get out." I tend to agree with that sentiment. When people from all over Europe began migrating to the US they all had to learn to speak English, so why people think they are allowed to refuse now is beyond my understanding. I live in Florida and I think I mentioned in another post about this same topic that you can't drive down to Miami and expect to find a person who speaks English, cuz it just doesn't happen. And even further up where I live, there are many people who will come into my store and automatically expect me to be able to speak Spanish. Hmm, I could've sworn the national language was English in the US... :-k
"Love like you've never been hurt."

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:48 pm

Aye, I sopose thats my attitude as well.

I can see where a 70 year old Granny, who has come with her younger family never learns German. Thats O.K. But for the family to refuse is..:censored: .stupid is the only word I can think of, without getting banned.

For that still to be happening after three generations is......*#!!^x+~** :censored: ignorant, and an insult to your hosts :blob6:.

I presume you all know Anne Coulter? Or of her any way. For those that don't Usually Coulter is as dim as a black hole…

But;

Ann Coulter has a tendency to cut through the PC tripe and deliver the obvious with the zinger. For example:

"In order to express their displeasure with the idea that Muslims are violent, thousands of Muslims around the world engaged in rioting, arson, mob savagery, flag-burning, murder and mayhem, among other peaceful acts of nonviolence."

Which I thought was quite amusing, and fitted the topic.:lol:

Any way these two have just awoken my...cravings :roll:

:coffee: :coffee2:

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:54 pm

No, no holocaust, more appriatly Shaoh by the way. The Shaoh was the mass murder of innocent people. I meant to relocate them, if they refuse to merge with the culture around them then they should find their own.

I just dont understand how people can refuse to learn the local language if they live there for a long time and are not in an older stage of life.

O and dont worry Ragnar I wonder about my self a lot too

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:16 pm

Kelreth/ Morgana, "I meant to relocate them".

THAT is the bit I meant. THAT was why the Jews were origionaly sent to Poland and Russia. It was only after 1942 (Wansee conference), that they started to be killed as policy.

I was not infereing that Kelreth was wanting to re open Auschwitz, or any thing.
Kelreth wrote:"if they refuse to merge with the culture around them then they should find their own."
That is some of the problem. They "ghettoise" themselves. They have jobs, it is with other Turks, in Turkish shops, in Turkish areas.

But, yes I agree with you in principal. If I hated Germany so much as to refuse to speak the language, may be it's just me, but I would find somewhere else to live as quick as posible.

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:09 pm

O they have their own little cuby holes? Relocate those too all of it, to somewhere outside germany and not poland.

thats just plain rude that they do that

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:32 pm

Aye. Thats one of the points over which Government theory fails.

THEY say, that immigrants open businesses, so employing more people.

They DON'T. Because they only employ immediate family, and once established they bring more and more of there family here, to fill out the jobs they need doing.

The next day, the business goes bust, and you end up with 200 people that want welfare, and riots aginst the country they live in, because they were lied to about the "gold paved Streets" in Europe.

Then they blame US, because we only used granit.

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:58 pm

...idiots.....i hate idiots....

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:58 pm

Aye. And it looks like the E.U are going to give in to these terror tacticts;

The European blog Barcepundit reports the EU is preparing regulations to restrict speech to prevent angering religious communities.
I'm afraid the esteemed Victor Davis Hanson was a tad too optimistic when he wrote that the cartoon controversy might mean an European awakening against Islamic fascism. Turns out that the European Union is planning a press code of conduct. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... art109.xml

Following the related http://www.spectator.se/stambord/?p=1100 yields this information:

According to Dagens Nyheter, the Swedish security services (Säpo), in collusion with Foreign Minister Leila Freivalds, have forced the website SD-Kuriren offline for publishing the Jyllands-Posten cartoons (SD-Kuriren is the house organ of the hard-right Swedish Democrats). “We think that this was the best decision after we were contacted by the Foreign Ministry and Säpo,” Anna Larsson, vice president of hosting compant Levonline, told DN. Freivalds told DN that “it is terrible that a small group of extremists are exposing Swedes to danger [by reprinting the cartoons].”

Only Europe's gonna fold right? Wrong. Here's news from Canada from Angry in the Great White North.
http://www.stevejanke.com/archives/156645.php

You know, this kind of thing could give us ideas, if they are not carefull.