Muslim Cartoons

Now here's something to get steamed up about.
Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:48 pm

If poeple storm a ferry depo after the ferry goes down and start to burn things, there is no sign that the cartoon would elict any less of a reaction

nothing good is going to come from this and neither side is solely to blame.....this is gana go for a while
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:07 pm

Sometimes I'm just so jaded feeling about stupid crap like this that a quote (which I don't remember where it's from) comes into my head - "Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out."

I absolutely hate stupidity and this entire fiasco ranks up there as one of the dumbest - especially since the cartoons were FIRST PUBLISHED IN SEPTEMBER AND THEY ARE ONLY JUST NOW ACTING ON IT?!?!?!? What? Did they have other things to be stupid about that were more pressing? And WHO among them is going to start worshipping the cartoons as idols, since that seems to be one of the biggest reasons it is forbidden to have images of the prophet? Yeah, I can see it now, some Muslim whipping himself because he so desperately wants to worship an image of the prophet with a burning bomb on his head... then again, the way they are acting, that might not be such a far fetched sacrcasm on my part.

And the stupid publishers - what is THEIR problem? The first publications in September didn't have anyone rioting and murdering people so they decided to just keep on reprinting them until they did?

Absolute imbecilic fatuity* the whole way around :evil:

* means: something that is utterly stupid
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:18 pm

i havent seen any of the cartoons, are they that bad?

september?! talk about delayed reactions, planning most likely
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:04 pm

*throws up hands*

The world is just so... gah. Should this go in Ragnar's "What Would You Ban" topic? I ban stupid people. This contradicts my previous statements about banning intolerance, but stupid people are not really people, are they? ;)

*spooky breathing*

Can I tell you a secret?

*more spooky breathing*

I
See
Stupid People

Oh, and Morgana, I forgot in my last post to say "No problem!!" (I refuse to edit this late!)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:31 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:
I
See
Stupid People

Right next to you, screaming

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:37 pm

gahhhhh!!! stupid stupid mortals! do they want to start a war?!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... index.html

dont care if it is from CNN, religion should not infere with goverment. stupid humans

i think i found some cartoons that were printed, i cant tell

http://conservativeforce.wordpress.com/ ... n-gallery/

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:01 am

This riots are absolutely pathetic and are just are a pathetic excuse for a bunch of people to revert back to what they have been stuck doing for years.

Hell the amount of cartoons bad mouthing other religions (Any one seem Father Tucker.... its really MESSED up) and that's christers being taken the mic of.. yet i don't see them running around blowing buildings up.
Who is "I" without a past? A river without a source? An event without a cause?

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:36 am

If all this is symptomatic of the middle East, why the HEL do we STILL have people in the West wondering why we do not want them to get their hands on nuclear weapons?

I would have thought the answer was cut and dry by now.

DO NOT TRUST CHILDREN WITH GUNS. PARTICULARLY NOT BIG GUNS.

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:49 am

Ragnar wrote: DO NOT TRUST CHILDREN WITH GUNS. PARTICULARLY NOT BIG GUNS.
Which is why I predict that they will eventually be the one's who bring about the downfall of humanity and the world as we know it. They are stupid, small minded, angry little babies who, if they get their hands on, say, a biological weapon that they knew would kill 99% of the world population they would start spraying it about all the while chanting "God is great" and dying willingly so they can go to their reward (as promised them by their clerics) of virgins and riches.

I hate stupid, small minded people who would rather follow blindly than use their own minds.
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:56 pm

DO NOT TRUST CHILDREN WITH GUNS. PARTICULARLY NOT BIG GUNS.
Well said, mon ami

We have enough power in our "little" bombs to destroy the world many times over, and this is not exaggeration. The A-Bomb has been succeeded by bombs with many thousands of times the destructive power. I wonder, does anyone think these fundamental radical nimwits would hesitate to use it to get rid of us who go against their ideals???
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:01 pm

Stormy wrote:chanting "God is great" and dying willingly so they can go to their reward (as promised them by their clerics) of virgins and riches.
I get a chuckle everytime i think about that part of their myrarddomt agreement thingy. They die and expect what liek 50+ virgins? or something? And then end up in the abyss or hell or where ever they go to and get really confused.

Fricking pathetic too, weak very weak

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:15 pm

" liek 50+ virgins? or something?"

Latest news I saw sais they attacked the British Embassy today. Seems to me like it doesn't matter if you publish these things or not. They are still going to attack you. (The cartoons have not been published in U.K).

Today France published them AGAIN, with additions!

Any one heard of an attack on a FRENCH Embassy? No, niether have I.

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:12 pm

France has a high muslim population. The middle east doesnt need to attack a French embassy. The french will attack themselves

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:32 pm

The middle east doesnt need to attack a French embassy. The french will attack themselves
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope that was meant as a joke or I'm being an *insert bad word*.
Crazy Healer Lady

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:56 pm

No that was a serious/sarcastic comment. Remeber the riots? Those were french muslims burning their own country.