Good to see we're protected...

Now here's something to get steamed up about.
Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:41 pm

Actually, http://www.phoenixwynd.com is my Aromatherapy business website that my partner and I haven't had time to work at...but you can still get enough info to place an order.

http://www.bookworm.uber-geek.us is my personal site that my email routes through.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

aintgottaclue
Level 2
Level 2

Post by aintgottaclue » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:08 pm

Kystar wrote:Actually, http://www.phoenixwynd.com is my Aromatherapy business website that my partner and I haven't had time to work at...but you can still get enough info to place an order.

http://www.bookworm.uber-geek.us is my personal site that my email routes through.
Uber.geek.....from Pittsburgh? Oooookayyy! Hey, stop in at Primanti Brothers for a sandwich!! [Can't beat 'em!] Used to live in Beaver Falls, also New Castle. Nice country. =D>
Christians are irrational. I may not be a Christian, but at least I'm rational! (Well, most of the time, anyway.)

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:05 am

aintgottaclue wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote::: crawls out of corner ::

Yeah still on i have just finished my AS's started 2 A2 courses and will be starting a another AS next year

But this is this year

AS - Law
AS - Psychology
AS - ICT

and Next year

A2 - Law
A2 - Psychology
AS - Computing
GNVQ - Art hopefully.

but Psychology and Law are my favs :D
Cool! A psycho lawyer!! #-o
Yup a psycho lawyer with computer knowledge and can draw.... lmfao!
Who is "I" without a past? A river without a source? An event without a cause?

aintgottaclue
Level 2
Level 2

Psycho lawyer.....

Post by aintgottaclue » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:08 am

Wonder if there's a market for web-based legal research? Like using Lexis/Nexis, Findlaw, WestLaw, etc., on a "consultant" basis for law firms? Or writing briefs?
Christians are irrational. I may not be a Christian, but at least I'm rational! (Well, most of the time, anyway.)

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:30 am

not a clue

but for the conditional fee's section most of the websites which is were the states fund civil cases was were we were sent to. gathering tons of info. lols

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:35 am

aintgottaclue wrote: Uber.geek.....from Pittsburgh? Oooookayyy! Hey, stop in at Primanti Brothers for a sandwich!! [Can't beat 'em!] Used to live in Beaver Falls, also New Castle. Nice country. =D>
which one? I know of like 4 in the general area.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

aintgottaclue
Level 2
Level 2

Post by aintgottaclue » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:02 pm

Kystar........18th Street.....down on the strip!
Last edited by aintgottaclue on Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aintgottaclue
Level 2
Level 2

Post by aintgottaclue » Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:43 pm

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:sorry World Wide Christians online

http://wwco.proboards26.com/index.cgi

i WAS on there as Brown Eyed girl
i just let my good bye all you you stupid bashing rude people in the post politest manor

i said this
There is no excuse for the rudeness i have seen towards gay people on this forum
religion is no excuse
it is just wrong
empath had the right idea.
the empath dude was a little more blunt
OKi HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS GAY BASHING. I'M GOING.
And he is usually the most calm guy on the forum
Silly people, mind you they got me a little mad as well. i only wanted a guy to apologize for the way he started a post! tell me if you think this is just a little insulting - right i was going to past it.. but it seems they have deleted the thread!.... Grrr
Browneyedgirl.....I have registered at that forum (see my post in their "Why are you here" section).

http://wwco.proboards26.com/index.cgi?a ... 600&page=3

In fact, my post is right below one of yours! Imagine that! =D> #-o

aintgottaclue
Level 2
Level 2

Post by aintgottaclue » Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:53 pm

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:not a clue

but for the conditional fee's section most of the websites which is were the states fund civil cases was were we were sent to. gathering tons of info. lols

Wha?????? #-o

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:51 pm

lmao web based legal research

sorry i study law and i ramble off occasionally and end up with people staring at me as if I'm insane.....

::hides::

aintgottaclue
Level 2
Level 2

Post by aintgottaclue » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:44 am

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:lmao web based legal research

sorry i study law and i ramble off occasionally and end up with people staring at me as if I'm insane.....

Well, from the little experience I have with attorneys, you oughtta fit right in!! Never have seen a group that can say so little with so many words it isn't even funny!! =D>

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:20 pm

aintgottaclue wrote:

Well, from the little experience I have with attorneys, you oughtta fit right in!! Never have seen a group that can say so little with so many words it isn't even funny!! =D>
lmfao!

well i managed to write 16 pages about deligated legislation

aintgottaclue
Level 2
Level 2

Post by aintgottaclue » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:32 pm

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
aintgottaclue wrote:

lmfao!

well i managed to write 16 pages about deligated legislation

Delegated legislation??? I thought England does it kinda like America, and they vote on it...how does one "delegate" legislation?

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:43 am

delegated legislation is basically the passing down of powers to the different bodies of the government to take time and stress of Parliament for making laws as it takes a year... orders of council - make laws and emergency's.. like when the foot and mouth crisis hit.. and by laws are made by towns or cities or small places... like in some towns you have tolls etc.. there is one more that i always forget to lmao.

i don't have to do delegated legislation now cause it was in the legal meanings section and I'm know on to criminal law. yeah yes our system is similar to America. in each district an mp from a party is elected from votes in that area and what ever parts has the most mp's elected gets to have there party leader to be Prime minister..

atm we've said to of enter a 2 party era as labour only just won Parliament from the Tories....

^^ hmmm babble lmao!

aintgottaclue
Level 2
Level 2

Tories?

Post by aintgottaclue » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:10 am

Hmmm....I guess the Labor Party/Tories is kind of like our Democrats/Republicans, right? (Shows ya how dumb us Americans are...we think the whole world revolves around America....BIG EGOS!!!!)
#-o