urban legands

Keep it clean, the kids are invited to sit around the campfire.
raventears
Level 2
Level 2

urban legands

Post by raventears » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:45 pm

This lady in the 50's or 60's when the beehive was in style she would not wash her hair.She kept in a beehive all day everyday.In the morning when she would get ready for work she would just add more hairspray to her hair.One night while she was asleep a spider crawled into her hair and laid eggs.A few days later while she was doing her hair dozens of spiders come crawling out of her hair!She starts screaming and grabs a pair of scissors and starts cutting her hair off.The lady went insane,she saw spiders everywhere, and had to live in a mental hospital for the rest of her life.

This dude he was staying in a hotel with his dog and he's been drinking.He went to go get more beer when he came back he layed on the bed and his hand flopped over the side of the bed and he felt something licking his hand.The guy assumed it was his dog,who liked to like his hand, he watched the news which said an escaped lunatic was in the area.After a few more beers he passes out.In the morning he wakes up and goes to the closet for a fresh shirt,when he opens the dor he see's his dog hanging there noose around his neck and a note stuck to his chest saying "people can lick hands too".Then the guy hears the door open and slam shut.
jack skellington is my husband

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: urban legands

Post by Dark Waters » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Snopes.com - Wonderful Place

Buffont Hair-do - False

Licking Criminal - Undetermined, but likely false due to extensive variations, story never the same twice.

Note it says the hand lick tales show up in an 11 August 1871 diary entry penned in England by Dearman Birchall:

Croquet party . . . [One of the guests] told of a clergyman who was aroused in the middle of the night by his wife who said 'John, dear, I am sure there is a robber under the bed, I hear him moving. Do get up and see.' John replied, 'Oh its only the Newfoundland dog. I just put my hand out and he licked it'. Next morning all the jewellery and many other effects had disappeared."

No murder but the same theme.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.