have you ever seen ghosts?

Keep it clean, the kids are invited to sit around the campfire.

have you seen ghosts

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 56

FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17
Zodiac: Aquarius

Post by FyreGarnet » Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:32 pm

I can't imagine hurting anyone or anything, at least not intentionally. Also, when things go missing, it reminds me of the movie, The Borrowers. I haven't seen many things lately, out of the corner of my eye, but I have been rather busy. I'll have to try just sitting still on my bed and waiting. I'll keep everyone posted.

FyreGarnet

Enora
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Enora » Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:28 pm

I was just wondering if this is ghosts or if it is some type of fairy.

At night when I am downstairs by myself watching T.V. the lamp next to the couch will spit and sputter. Some times even go off on its own. Then about five to six seconds later come back on. Is it ghosts or is it fairies. Or is it just falty wiring. The house was brand new when we moved into it about ten years ago.
Jack of all trades

Master of none.:flyaway:

FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17

Post by FyreGarnet » Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:08 pm

It could just be the lamp, but ya never know.

Today, I kept feeling like things were touching me. I'm not sure if it was my imagination, but it was like my hair tickling my skin, but it wasn't my hair, cuz I checked.

FyreGarnet

WillingtoLearn
Level 1
Level 1

Post by WillingtoLearn » Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:48 pm

These fae or fairy folk do they often seem like flashes sometimes in the corner of your eyes. I any eye problems to explain that but at night I used to sit and stare at the ceiling and sometimes things would flash around and I at the time kept trying to see what they were directly but they would flash off. Over time I just learned to ignore them and stare straight and they stay around longer. But they always disipear.

I wanted to look at them if they are there so I can see what a fairy looks like. :(

FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17

Post by FyreGarnet » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:46 pm

It's not a flash of light or anything, for me. But I usually see it in the light. It's kinda like when someone is sneaking up behind you and you see a little bit of the shadow and you turn around and the person gets mad cuz you ruined everything. But, when I turn my head, there's nothing there. And I haven't really seen the shadows or whatever lately, but again, I've been pretty busy.

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:02 am

I have never actually seen the ghosts (not for certain anyway) but I lived in a 'haunted' house for over a year. I've also had many other paranormal encounters. Not sure exactly how to describe them as some of them are really really weird.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Post by runewulf » Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:14 pm

have seen, talked to, interacted with and banished ghosts and other such entities/energies.

Wassail,

RuneWulf
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17

Post by FyreGarnet » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:05 pm

Is there anything you haven't done! :wink:

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:57 am

sky-dived, wife won't let me, lol :)

Wassail Fyre,

RuneWulf

p.s. I actually been dealing with ghosts, thought-forms, etc. since childhood. One of the things which brought be to a religio-magick path.

FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17

Post by FyreGarnet » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:21 pm

Oh, I see. Well, I'm not sure I'd want anyone I love to go sky-diving, either.

FyreGarnet

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:08 am

It would be such a rush though :wink: 8)

Wassail,

RuneWulf

Firelord

Post by Firelord » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:38 am

A lot of people have the same problem here. In order to see a ghost you can not look at it like the way we look at things today. Our eyes are trained to focus at exactly one distinct point at all times, that's why some people can only see auras by looking at something with the corner of their eye. If you learn to see auras all the time then you will be able to see ghosts just as easily! At least, hypothetically speaking... I've never had problems seeing people's auras or seeing spirits. Only sometimes have problems getting colors into people's auras. I have no problem seeing the energy field....

Blessed Be!

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:51 pm

I've *heard* ghosts before, if that counts for anything. It was the ghost of a dog I had, after he died he stayed in the house for a good month just to make sure we were all gonna be ok. I used to hear the sound of his choke chain tapping the tile floor as he would lay his head down, it was a very distinctive sound that couldn't have been made by anything else. The funny thing is, I have more experience with animal spirits than with human spirits...although I have always been closer to animals than to people, so I guess it makes sense after all! :D

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:15 pm

That could definitely have an impact. I also tend to interact a lot with local entities and "nature spirits". I still have a gnome hanging out around the house my sister-in-law is renting which moved in shortly after we built the house several years ago, although the sis-in-law seems to be irritating the poor fellow.

Hyperactive little fellow, that gnome. If I didn't know better, I would swear he's on meth or some such :lol: .

Wassail,

RuneWulf

Kiril
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Kiril » Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:16 pm

My mom always used to say when something she put in one spot, and couldn't find it the next day, that there's probably a gnome living in our appartment... :)

As far as ghosts go, i never seen or felt ghosts (dead people's energy that is). Although i always felt and heard other presences around me which i wouldn't compare to anything human and certainly not dead, to the point where there's something breathing in my face and as allready mentioned ticklish sensation like someone playing with a feather, all of which sometimes ticking me off by not letting me fall asleep. It's hard to explain, but it feels like there's a whole parallel world around me that i can't quite put my finger on....yet.