Help. Fast. Please. Tulpa.

Whatever you do - don't break the circle!
WisdomWild
Level 1
Level 1

Help. Fast. Please. Tulpa.

Post by WisdomWild » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:44 pm

We have been told we are dealing with a "tulpa" which appears to have become somewhat dangerous. We are not in a place where we can seek outside help, but as a family have practiced paganism/magic for some time. I am looking for the details of some kind of ritual to both disconnect or reabsorb this entity (which I believe came from me during a seriously rough few years) and also bless our new home. Our luck as a family has started to become impossibly unlucky and we need help. As soon as possible :GHug:

Thank you for anything thing you may have to offer us.

WisdomWild

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Help. Fast. Please. Tulpa.

Post by Dark Waters » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:20 am

If it came from you then best you alone deal with it. Have the family stay away while you do. As I understand it, Tulpa are mainifestations of a person's energy, will and/or desires fed by the power witin the person, although they can take personalities or abilities of their own. You say you want to disconnect or reabsorb it, I think those would be two different types of drives or rituals.

For whatever your particular path is, start your ritual as you normally would, this is not for me or others to dictate.

To disconnect, knowing that this came from you, know that it is attached to you. Perform meditation/visualization so that you see you and the tulpa and the energy/spirit line that joins you. Picture forming energy into shears, or use your atheme to break that connection. Now it will be free to leave. But if it is destructive, this really isn't the best option as you only allow your troubles to go after someone else.

To reabsorb, I would say combination magic. As above know that it came from you is connected to you and is a part of you. Meditate until you can feel/see that connection. Boil water, preferably during your ritual if possible, or just before if not. This combines water, fire in the heat and air in the bubbles and steam - but one element is missing, just as that piece which is the Tulpa is missing from you. Slowly stir in teaspoons of salt while pulling on that connection to pull the Tulpa back into you. Let each dissolve and the water boil again before adding more, if it isn't add more water to replace what has boiled away.

This is what I would do in this situation.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:32 pm

I've been looking for information about tulpas, and didn't find much. But I think they're the same thing as fetches/familiars/artificial elementals. I don't have any experience with them, but if I were looking to cut the connection I'd cleanse myself and do something simple to cut the cord between us, like naming a piece of yarn as 'us', then take a marker to an inch in the middle, rename the two ends as me and 'it', work up some strong visualization, cut the yarn and then to get rid of the nasty, burn the tulpas end of the yarn while visualizing the creature burning and disappearing like ash and smoke. I'd cleanse my end of the yarn too, just to be thorough. ;)

Or if you're looking to reabsorb it, what do you know about wild rabbits? Rabbit does can reabsorb their kittens if times are hard, like wrong time of year, not enough food, to many predators in the area, etc. You could visualize a pregnant doe as yourself and the unborn kit as your tulpa, then the act of re-absorption. I'm sure you could find a picture of a rabbit with embryos in various stages, just visualize backwards, see the baby bunny, then a smaller baby bunny, then a backwards birth, then the stages from bunny to nothing, then to you happy, laughing, playing like an unburdened rabbit in spring. I'd look for veterinary posters or text books, try your local library or you family vet, maybe wildlife rehab centers? Or the internet, that internet thing is pretty awesome. :-D Best of luck, I hear it's an up-hill battle, you and yours are in my prayers. [-o<

Edited to apologize for the kinda gross graphic-ness. Sorry O.o
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Hytegia » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:31 am

From what I'm getting - a Tulpa is a darker Manifestation of a form of yourself.
Maybe you're looking at this wrong - if you got Rid of it, or cleansed it, it would return if it's from you (It's like cutting your hair. Unless you kill the source, it's going to come back).

Spirits, by my definition, have a duty. Manifested Energies with a Purpose. What have you been doing to CAUSE such a manifestation?

Do you have a deep, dark, eating secret? That would usually do it. Manifestations like this often occour from not only denying it to others, but denying something to YOURSELF. A caged monster just grows and grows ad infinitum, untill it begins to snap the cage.

Could you have been cursed? Another possibility. You could have possibly wronged someone, and they decided to get even... Or they are just experementing troublemakers that see no wrong in tainting someone with such a feat. Either way, if it's the case you have to end this at some form of Source aswell. I suggest sheilding and maybe (after audiancing this Spirit) even dispelling it. It would be terrible to Dispell a piece of yourself, though - so be SURE it's not of you.
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."