Drastic times call for drastic measures

Whatever you do - don't break the circle!
Jescissa
Level 22
Level 22

Drastic times call for drastic measures

Post by Jescissa » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:04 am

I have asked for blessings in helping me find a new job, I've tried to cleanse myself of the negativity of my last job, I've applied for lots of different things...but still I can't find a new job.

This is very worrying for me because I need to work as much as I can over the summer to be able to support myself in university next year. It will be such a shame to have to give up university just as I reach my third and final year. I'm totally desperate to find a new job and opportunities seem to be slamming doors shut in my face.

Please if anyone knows an effective spell, rite or ritual that can get me a new job I would be so grateful. I tried to get myself out of this through mortal means, but it's just not happening. I'm not looking for mega bucks, I just want an ordinary, everyday kind of job that I can support myself with.
"If you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy. Goodbye." - Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:02 am

I did a wish braid when I needed a place to live for my fiance, my cat and me.

It's kind of a fairy offering, but you focus on the divine as you braid it, string or raffia or something natural, add beads in green and cheap little decorative coins, and you keep repeating what you need as you braid it, but also be sure to tell the divine what you did to try and get what you need yourself!

Then, you hang it out somewhere, for the faeries to bless it, and then just keep doing what you're doing...keep looking and trying, and when it falls down from wherever you've hung it, is about when you should be getting the callback.

At least, that's how it worked for me.

It's all about focusing, really.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:11 am

What has been working for me with Epicure is this:

Every time you are driving somewhere, walking somewhere, bussing somewhere, pretend as vividly as you can that you are coming back from your new job, and it was a wonderful day, you made lots of $, and once you feel that strongly, pretend that you are on your way to it right now, and wow you cannot wait to get there!!

I did this for only a few days, and the next morning I was woken up by calls of people wanting to book Epicure Tasting Parties. The more you do it, the stronger you feel it, and the less you worry that you're not getting your job, the stronger the signal is being sent to the universe, which is the law of attraction.

Try it. Keep handing out resumes, keep manifesting (pretending), and don't let those worried thoughts overtake you!

I'm very sure you will find what you need soon!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Jescissa
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Jescissa » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:18 am

Thanks so much for coming to my rescue! I'm feeling very low about this. I'm going to try both and see what happens.
"If you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy. Goodbye." - Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men