Ritual for Butchering Animals

Whatever you do - don't break the circle!
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:48 am

And then there are the experiments by Masaru Emoto. Even writing "Love and Gratitude" over a bottle of pure water vs writing "You make me sick I want to kill you" makes a visible difference in the water crystals. The first makes a beautiful crystal; the second is greenish and does not even form one. You can try it at home; have 3 glasses of pure water, and leave them in the same conditions. Say good words to one, negative words to another, and leave the last for a control. See which one gets gross faster ;)

Kystar, that is a little creepy. I've never met a tree like that, but then if I sense anything that wants me gone when I'm in their territory, I respectfully leave, so perhaps I just have not had the opportunity.

I have also noticed a little less sentience around crops. I attribute it to the artificial means to make them grow fast. It rather reminds me of that one comic strip of the gamer breeding Chocobos, and all the "mentally-challenged" rejects which get set loose out back.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:56 am

Crazy Healer Lady wrote: Kystar, that is a little creepy. I've never met a tree like that, but then if I sense anything that wants me gone when I'm in their territory, I respectfully leave, so perhaps I just have not had the opportunity.
I kind of don't have the opportunity to NOT be near the silly thing, as it's right at the edge of my yard...basically within shouting distance to my house. My sister-in-spirit calls him a grumpy old Ent. Blasted tree BROADCASTS his displeasure during nasty weather. But, he can't really DO anything to us, and he KNOWS it...which I think is why he muses about what it would look like if he fell on us or our stuff. He's one of the chattiest trees I've been around.

I've only been around crops that were grown pretty much old-fashioned style...no major chems b/c the field is near residential areas...just regular manure and irrigation. And they're just on the edge of sentient, just enough to know when the frost comes that they're going to be meeting the reaping machine.

It's strange how I can hear plants sometimes.

And I agree, any broadcast of negativity can affect the world.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!