Goddess Tree

Whatever you do - don't break the circle!
SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Goddess Tree

Post by SageWolf » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:02 pm

I did this ritual because I thought it would be nice to have a tree to plant in my yard and to give something back to the Earth, I should let you know that I planted to Acorn on the new moon of last month (New moons are good for Growing and Fertility spells) And the Acorn is already sprouting roots,

I got a small pot and filled it halfway with dirt, I put in a moonstone and a quartz crystals and then I added 2 used teabags ( I drank the tea after I meditated so it was charged with positive energy) I added a very small ring of salt to the outside of dirt to put it in a protective circle. I then added my positive and loving thoughts to the acorn and asked it to grow with all the love I have to give, I then Planted it, I left maybe 1/4 of an inch of dirt on the top you don't want too much on top at first.

I then thanked the Goddess for her loving guidance and I have put the plant in the same window I have my Alter on.

Like I said I planted it about a month ago, just when the leaves started to turn and I've got a root already. I'm so happy. I keep it watered every week and I also make sure that when I do the dishes or something in the kitchen I send my loving thoughts to the seedling.

When I am ready to plant the tree in the earth I plan on making another ritual and making sure the Goddess gets a Full dedication of the tree.

I thought I'd share with ya'll and I hope you like it. I also hope it inspires more people to do the same as I have done, Plant more trees make more Air. :-D .

Brightest Blessings

SageWolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:46 pm

thank you for sharing, Sagewolf :)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Post by SageWolf » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:43 pm

It was my pleasure I hope you enjoy it and even plant a tree, I know how to grow acorns but I'm doinig research on other trees,I will look and then I will preform the same ritual when I plant those trees.

SageWolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know