Thanking the Heavens

Whatever you do - don't break the circle!
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Thanking the Heavens

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:18 pm

Well... Some amazing things have come to me recently and I really feel I know where I am going and have the tools necessary. My Guides have been amazing, and I could not be more thrilled with them. So, as a big thank you for some AMAZING stuff they have done today, I would like to do a ritual of sorts for them. Normall I would light a fire and blah blah but there is a fire ban this time of year in the lower mainland.
Any ideas???
I was thinking of having friends over to give them a chance to do the same thing, and we would all make an offering and go bury them (no burning, remember) and we would make our favourite recipes and such.

ANY suggestions would be appreciated! I'm thinking I would invite only close friends but none of my close friends are really religious, except one. O__O
-CHL
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:19 pm

Spontaneous music - it's one of my favorite ways of honoring the divine / spirit. I usually play my Native American Kiowa flute for such things. It's amazing the wonderful music that can be played when you just open up and let the divine / spirit flow through you and into the music you play in honor.
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:04 pm

Thanks for the advice Stormy! Yes when you are truly inspired and write/play/sing from the heart it can be like moving the earth. I would like to teach myself a song on my guitar and play it for them. I just need a huge thank you of sorts, and would like to include others or at least find a way to allow others to reap some sort of benefit.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:11 pm

When I feel the need to say a huge thanks, more often than not I will sit down with the music that makes my heart and soul feel as though I am soaring, the incense that relates best to the diety I am thanking, some gorgeous candle-light, and I'll sit there for hours, in complete and utter bliss just saying thanks! There is no better way to say thanks then through the soul I have found.

I have never done much in group work, so if you did invite people over to share in your thanks, the best way I could think of doing it would be home made food, to both you and your guests tastes. Have fun making the food together (like a huge group cookup), cause when you make things by hand with good energies a-flowing, this also goes into what you are making. And by eating it afterwards is like sharing your good energy with everyone. Not exactly thanks to the heavens, but it would definitely be fun. I suppose after everyone went home, and you feeling all topped up with great energies (and food!) you could say your thanks then.

Just a thought! (Actually, I might try that one!!)

Hope all goes well! I would be interested to know what you come up with!
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:26 am

Thanks that sounds beautiful ^__^ Thank you
And fun!
Crazy Healer Lady

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:24 am

it all seems like fun!
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)