Happy Ostara - Powerful Day!

Discussions of all things pagan and neo-pagan.
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Happy Ostara - Powerful Day!

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:39 pm

I was coming home from work about 2:30pm, and I looked to see what looked to be clouds rising up from the earth in huge waves like smoke, almost, except straight. I was fascinated, and followed it before eventually turning back to go along my route home. Along the way, I saw many more of these columns, some straight, one or two cone-shaped almost like tornados but unmoving, coming from the sky. It was so unbelievably beautiful. The sky is full of dark and light, and the mountains are snow-tipped and the earth seems to be singing. This is certainly a powerful time, a time of new birth. I also had an amazing experience with a Red-Tailed Hawk, my Guide and Protector. This is also the first time I've felt able, even urged, to say this online.

Once home, I went for a walk in the woods, another poweful experience, and was blessed with the opportunity to bring a frisby full of garbage out of the woods. And one of my favourite heralds of spring - Skunk Cabbage - is beginning to bloom!

What an incredible day - and it is a full moon tonight. The world is full of creative energy! I feel absolutely ecstatic! Ostara Blessings to all of you!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:31 am

Same to you. :-)

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:26 pm

Ostara Blessings indeed!

A very powerful day. One of the strongest I've ever felt since celebrating the Pagan days of power.

It definately sounds like you were blessed Crazy!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:04 am

BLessings to everyone! And welcome to spring (if in spirit only!)

I do feel more energetic! I got up and just took off for a run..it's like I need to be outside today!

Hope everyone has a great day and eats Way too much chocolate!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)