Tell the Christian

Discussions of all things pagan and neo-pagan.
SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Post by SageWolf » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:17 pm

Well Graver we've tried to help you on your Journey, We've given you places to go, and articles to read, but yet you refuse, and then you turn around and call us liars,

so here's the thing, Instead of slapping us in the face, and then spitting on our shoes, Why don't you go read a friggin book or article, or even 2 , alot of things, and this is a funny coincidence (NOT), is alot of pagans who live on 2 sides of the world and probally never spoke before in their lives, can say alot of the same things,

Not exactly the same but Like how Holidays, Like Easter, was first Oastra. And how Christians stole Pagan Holidays from us. and Then you call us Liars, So even if you do read an article or a book on Paganism then your mind is so closed, that nothing we can say or do will change your mind on who and what we are,

We are Pagan's And Heathens and Wiccians, And we are proud of who we are, Even if we just decided that we wanted to be pagan's yesterday then that is still something to Be proud of.

So Tell me your not close minded, and that your not here to preach to us that we are all going to hell, And then I will tell you that you are the liar here, Not us.

So Either do what your saying your wanting to do and study up on the religions, and read books or articles, or just do yourself and all of us a favor, if you don't read them and continue to preach to us, the just go away and STFU!!!

SageWolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:06 pm

I like how how he thinks everything here is Spam....ummmm...Spaaam. That stuffs pretty good in some scrambles eggs....some chives, maybe mushrooms...ummm.

*runs off to make breakfast at 6:00 in the afternoon*

:lol: :lol:
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

katsu
Level 12
Level 12

Post by katsu » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:30 pm

Graver, might I ask what sites you've been retreating to? Just curious :lol:

But as to the closed-minded part......I wrote some time ago:
Welcome Graver,

a honest question will get you a honest answer here; so feel free to do so.
As for the flaming part, we don't like that either (but we do love heated discussion 8-) ).

Katsu
You've gotten honest answers. Perhaps not always politically correct, but honest none the less. As for sharing: Child, get rid of the beam in your eye! What did you expect with your concept of "sharing"?
That we'd show you rituals, magic(k), etc? We've shared with you our experiences (in many fields), we've told you how we came to be Pagan.
What more would you like to know?

As for name-calling, it suits no one [-X
Katsu
/|\

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:45 am

Graver wrote:I don't follow the 10 Commandments. And none of them say anything about how I'm to treat pagans.
What part of "Thou shall hold no other God above me", do you censor out of YOUR version then? I believe that IS one of the ten orders?
Graver wrote:I've been told that I'm narrow-minded, hateful, and ignorant.
As to "closed-minded", and failing to share information;
Graver wrote:I do have some things that I believe are absolute truth.
Graver wrote:I've been restricted from public access to a Christo-pagan forum because I was too outspokenly Christian (I stated that I believed that pagans are wrong, and they didn't like that)
Graver wrote:Ah, yes. I do claim that my faith has absolute truth.
Graver wrote:I'd really rather keep this thread moving towards individuals sharing their own beliefs, and moving away from a game of "quiz the Christian."
Graver wrote:As for you being in the grip of Satan... lol, that's a funny question. I do not believe that your his puppet, willing slave, or anything along those lines, no. But here again, we're talking about me and Christianity instead of you and whichever brand of paganism you personall adhere to.
Graver wrote:Choosing ignorance and turning away from knowledge is a worse fate, in my opinion.
I know what you mean. Especially when people ask a question and then refuse to go to where they are told the answer may be found.

Just HATE people like that, don't you?

Graver
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Graver » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:00 pm

POST REMOVED. CONTAINING PERSONAL INSULTS TO ALL MEMBERS.
Maybe not?

Jescissa
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Jescissa » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:34 pm

http://www.paganlibrary.com/ - this is the main site we keep talking about. There are two reading rooms - reading room 2 contains introductory references. They are written for Pagans/Heathens of all stages, so they will be plenty enough for someone just wondering about what Paganism/Heathenism is all about. They are not published material edited to look a certain way, they are essays written by every-day Pagans wanting to make a contribution to the great store of knowledge we as a group have to offer.

Now, I don't normally get wound up on the internet, I know where the [x] button is and I'm not shy of using it, but when I and others took the time to write you decent length posts detailing a lot of why we came to believe the things we believe and you don't bother to reply to them, I get a little steamed up. A lot of us did offer you what you wanted, but you answered very little of them. THAT is more than a little belittling for people who have offered you exactly what you asked for!
"If you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy. Goodbye." - Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:02 pm

I am locking this topic. But leaving it up, as a subject lesson in counter insurgemcy.