Questions PLZ....

Discussions of all things pagan and neo-pagan.
Gaia Dragoncat
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Gaia Dragoncat » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:33 pm

I guess you have a point. The forces that created the Universe and many others should be recognized in that statement. DANG! I thought I had summed it up nicely yet I missed things. Drat! Your also right that what is right for my standars might not be right for another person.

I haven't yet gotten to the abundant part yet.... :cat:
Blessed Be!

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:17 pm

But are the forces that created the universe separate from the mysteries and energies within all things?

Can there be a magick that is greater than other magicks? Or are all magicks as great as one another, considering all things are linked and unable to be separated? If that is so, one can look at oneself and say, "I am the greatest magick of all." And understanding that and all its implications is one of the great mysteries.

Hmm. Thanks for the question, Daibanjo, that gave me something to ponder on.
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Ok, I'm gonna think small scale and say that the greatest majick is the majick that isn't used. When things happen on their own and life is peachy. But on big scale, Dragoncat couldn't have said it better. :-D
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:37 pm

A question I li have been asking myself lately is:

"Am I here"

It is essentially a question that makes me appreciate the moments I am in, rather than constantly ruminating over the past or hoping for something better for the future. The now is beciming very important too me.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Rain ForestMoon
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Rain ForestMoon » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:36 pm

Willow wrote:A question I li have been asking myself lately is:

"Am I here"

It is essentially a question that makes me appreciate the moments I am in, rather than constantly ruminating over the past or hoping for something better for the future. The now is beciming very important too me.
Have you, perhaps, read "The power of NOW" by Eckhart Tolle? If not, you might wish to do so.
RainForestMoon

"Excess of anything is bad, but especially the excess of Moderation"

"AQUILA NON CAPIT MUSCAS'

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:39 pm

I have not...though the name sounds familiar, i will have to keep an eye out for it.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Post by SageWolf » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:55 am

The whole point Dragoncat is that you asked us to ask questions and so we will, my suggestion is to think deep before you answer, and there are always some points you will miss, I do it alot myself, Thats what this forum is about, to fill in spot you ahve missed, Everyone isn't going to Think the same so, it's interesting to see everyones point of view, and yes to fill in the blank spots, :-) So sit back and enjoy, don't beat yourself up for missing a point it happens to even the most knowledgable, so it happens.

SageWolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know

daibanjo
Level 9
Level 9
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by daibanjo » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:41 am

Thought i'd tell a story. I decided it might be better if i put it into the story section. I'm just an old welsh story teller, I hope you enjoy.
It'll be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end.