Opinions about possible attempt at spell on me

Discussions of all things pagan and neo-pagan.
Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:37 pm

Ick! He definitely ranks on the Old Creep-o-meter!

I agree, he sounds like a power-thief. Not a good thing to deal with!

Stormy, didn't you mention having a dragon guardian? I'd definitely talk to him, in addition to the wards.

Karmic backlash will get to him...but definitely put some powerful defenses up.

I'm just lucky in that department...my fiance has a dragon guardian, a dragon spirit guide AND a dragon spirit form...so there's my little ol' owl sitting with three dragons perched around her. I think there's a gargoyle around here somewhere too. :roll: Tony has on more than one occasion expressed pity for anyone who tried anything against us.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:14 pm

Tony has on more than one occasion expressed pity for anyone who tried anything against us
:lol: That's awesome. Always good to have some powerful Allies on your side!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:34 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:The more and more I hear of him, the more unpleasant my stomach feels.
Aye, me too. Keep safe Stormy!!!
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:59 am

Stormy wrote:
"...people like this are what I call MENTALLY ILL and he apparently has some sick, twisted NEED to do this. If you stop him or make it harder for him I am seriously afraid of what he will do. I don't need this wack job showing up at our door."
He's obviously doing this to quite a few people, so say a hundred. It's only a hundred to one chance it's your address he may pick. No real problems. I would leave my money in my pocket if THAT was the only horse to bet on.

Bye the way :roll: I have some genuine North European Sea eagle feathers (true) I would be interested in "donating" (guess), get the idea? :-D I DO have P.M for any ...sensative information such as...?.. Mail addresses of people wanting eagle feathers, for instance. :-D

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:36 am

Ragnar, sea eagle? Is that the same as a Kite? Or is it completely different? Sorry, American. :-( ....

Stormy, you're in my prayers! Just keep a look out and don't let it get you down!! I too have heard that dragon spirits make great protectors, you're lucky to have one! He'll get what's coming to him one day and he'll wish he'd never been born!
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:29 pm

Bye the way I have some genuine North European Sea eagle feathers (true) I would be interested in "donating" (guess), get the idea? I DO have P.M for any ...sensative information such as...?.. Mail addresses of people wanting eagle feathers, for instance.
O_O

Really??
Seriously???

Eagle feathers (native) are illegal here unless you are a status card-carrying Native, and although I've been wanting an eagle feather I have to wait to be gifted from the eagle (and then hide it from people, or tell them it's a turkey feather painted).

If that were not the case, I would pounce on that opportunity!
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:06 pm

Sea eagle is sometimes called "fish eagle", But then so is the Osprey, wrongly, as an Osprey is a hawk, not an eagle. As is a kite a hawk.

But it is the eagle that is the National symbol of Germany and the eagle which has represented Prussia for ever. Found around the coast of the Baltic and the Polar sea. Down to the North of Scotland and Ireland origionaly, but only just being re-introduced to the Northern Isles.

CHL, you have brought up an interesting point. They may be are illeagal here, but the eagle was quite healthy, so they can not be THAT ill eagle. :roll:

Sorry, could not resist that. :lol:

I got them from my Granny, who got them from an old nest. They have been in the family for about 65 years, so...

And NO they are NOT for sale. Also I have just thought my little plan would NOT work, because although they are not illeagle to own, they are illeagle to sell, or offer for sale.#-o

Pity, I had a "cunning plan". :-?

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:51 pm

CHL, you have brought up an interesting point. They may be are illeagal here, but the eagle was quite healthy, so they can not be THAT ill eagle.

Sorry, could not resist that.

I got them from my Granny, who got them from an old nest. They have been in the family for about 65 years, so...

And NO they are NOT for sale. Also I have just thought my little plan would NOT work, because although they are not illeagle to own, they are illeagle to sell, or offer for sale.
:lol: Why are the worst jokes so funny?

Wow 65 years! That is wonderful! Will you pass them on to your children or grandchildren, or "apprentice?" Actually, that begs the question: Do you have children?

I misunderstood your previous statements:
Bye the way I have some genuine North European Sea eagle feathers (true) I would be interested in "donating" (guess), get the idea? I DO have P.M for any ...sensative information such as...?.. Mail addresses of people wanting eagle feathers, for instance.
Crazy Healer Lady

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:53 am

There is only one reason for kids.

Their was no pork left. Shower of little ingratiates. :evil:

As to the feathers, they are safe. 8-)

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:57 am

UPDATE: he did leave me alone over this weekend, probably because he knows or suspects Ken was home, he even left off yesterday, but was back at it again today with the calling and calling. So I sorta lost my temper and I went to eBay and sent him the following thru their system so I have it documented with them...
Stop calling, I will not pick up the phone. You got your feathers plus a lot more free, you will not be getting anything else out of me as I am on to your game. I suspect I am not the only female ebayer you have tried to pull your so called friendly harmless old man con game on - do you really want me to have to report you to ebay for abuse of their use of personal contact information policy & have them investigate & find out just what you've done to or tried to do to the others? Do not send me any more tiny tokens, letters, etc. they will be sent back unopened. I've destroyed everything else you sent. Do I need to go any further than this message to get you to stop trying to work your 'bad medicine' on me? I will go as far as you push me into going to get you to leave me COMPLETELY alone. You picked the wrong mark this time Jim, back off, let it go, leave me alone and I'll do the same. Keep at it & this will get as ugly as it has to in order for me to protect myself from you.
Wish me luck that he decides he would much rather still have access to further "victims" than keep on coming after me. :evil:
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:07 am

If he sends ONE more letter, I would report him to the police, not just E-Bay.

I would tell him so as well.

Just remember lass, he is using pure "Granny Weatherwax Headology".

He has absolutely no power over you at all.

Spells? I reckon he would need our "mad cow programme" to spell his name.

Even then I reckon he would have to use his "ask the public" joker.:lol:

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:29 am

Thanks Ragnar - even though I know he's playing head games, it really does help to hear it as reinforcement from someone else :-)

You are right too, anymore letters or phone calls and I am going to have to get really nasty - especially since he DOES have my address and DID make me aware of the fact he "travels all over the east coast".

Needless to say, if any 65 year old men who I don't know show up at my door, it will not be opened until I have a gun in my hand that is locked and loaded. I will also be calling the police asap.
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:35 am

Stormy wrote:...he DOES have my address and DID make me aware of the fact he "travels all over the east coast".
THAT is, as far as evidence goes, a wonderfully juicy "threat" for the police to work on, if you decide to report it. :-D

I think you got him there. :lol:

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:18 pm

WOO HOO!!!! =D> =D> Congrats! Maybe now he'll get the hint and back off!! Good going Stormy!!!!!!
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:06 pm

Good for you. Glad you called him on it. He may stomp around like a little kid for a few days. Keep the cops on speed dial. If he tries to send any magical stuff, he's very very stupid. :evil:

Good on you! =D>
Crazy Healer Lady