Opinions about possible attempt at spell on me

Discussions of all things pagan and neo-pagan.
Stormy

Post by Stormy » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:05 pm

Davish, I have a HUGE hunk of Amethyst crystals from a geode - it weighs several pounds, but strangely (sarcasm towards myself here) I packed it and most of my other stones away just last week when I was cleaning and rearranging the basement workshop because I needed room... I will be getting it out again for sure!

I definitely think he is gifted, as you say, and can definitely use the voice - even being completely aware of him now and not wanting anything to do with him, I think if I spoke to him there would be a chance he'd convince me I was "imagining" things!

Being a natural empath also makes me pretty sure he's been doing this a while and to many other people, as I think I only picked up from him what he wanted me to. But that empathy IS telling me he's none too happy right now. We don't actually have caller ID but he is the only one who calls me who never leaves a message - mom always does, neighbor always does, even automatic telemarketing does - yet I could tell it was him for sure when the phone would ring today. And the last time he tried calling he actually waited for the answering machine to finished so he could clearly be sensed as being on the other end and he very deliberately hung up the phone. I had the distinct feeling that he knew I was standing there looking at the phone - creepy - I must work out how to cloak myself for certain.

Thank you everyone for your input and support with this :-)
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

scoia
Level 7
Level 7

Post by scoia » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:55 pm

Nothing practically further to add on top of what everyone else has suggested.

Other than *hugs* & good luck, and I'd definitely do your best to rid yourself of this person. Sounds like he's fairly competant, so do spend some time protecting yourself, although worrying yourself too much will carry further bad energy.

Yikes :/
First they ignore you.
Then they laught at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.
--Ghandi

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:17 pm

Wow,
that is some pretty freaky stuff. I wonder if he does voodoo at all, I know they will often use items close to people for spells.
Oh well, all's well that ends well. And I bet he will get bored once he realizes that you can't be had like that.
Blessings
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:27 pm

and/or when he hits a nice ward that you set up. ward the phone, see what happens :-D
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:33 pm

Kelreth wrote:and/or when he hits a nice ward that you set up. ward the phone, see what happens :-D
Wicked, just wicked - but I like it :lol:

I actually learned that two of the calls during the day weren't actually from him, so in a way, that's a good thing, right lol

This may sound silly, but in putting up my personal protection shield I've actually modified my "visual" of it to be like that credit card commercial for online protection where all the wicked looking spikes suddenly pop out of the card. If he tries to get inside my shield, that's what's gonna happen ;-) I never worked on my shield being "offensive" only "defensive", but in this case I think it's warrented.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:43 pm

ward the phone, see what happens
:lol:

Brilliant! lol!
I just warded my driveway and the bridge coming up my driveway. While we are at it, ward the computer against viruses!! jk.

That is just too cool. Why didn't I think of that!

Stormy, that's a neat shield idea!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:10 am

O.K Stormy,

A Wiking shaman curse breaker.

You destroyed the piece of paper with the figure on?

Good.

Take another piece of paper, write, or draw an "8" on it.

Fold the paper and put it in your pocket book or wherever. Whenever you think about it take it out and look at it. As you do this CLEAR YOUR MIND OF ALL THOUGHTS, FEELINGS whatever, of HIM.

When you can take out this piece of paper and AUTOMATICALY do NOT think of him a few times, burn the paper. Then forget the paper in the same way.

It may seem like the psychic equivalent of sticking your fingers in the ears and singing loudly La La La! But it works. It is an extreemly efective method of breaking his "power".

The Sammi do similar with all kinds of "spells" or "curses". E.g, my Grandmother recieved a stick of wood with a rune curse on it. She destroyed the wood, and made another exactly the same, and followed the above advice.

This MAY be "old hat", to you. But I thought I would tell you just in case. :-D

I think I recall you saying you read Terry Pratchett? Remember;

HEADOLOGY.

Next time he rings, say something like; "Those feathers I sent you, I think I may have sent the wrong ones, some where for a curse I was going to do. Now I can't find them. Everything is alright with you I hope? But I am sure a man of your obvious ability could deal with a three thousand year old Ballgog curse.:roll:

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:10 am

Ragnar wrote: Next time he rings, say something like; "Those feathers I sent you, I think I may have sent the wrong ones, some where for a curse I was going to do. Now I can't find them. Everything is alright with you I hope? But I am sure a man of your obvious ability could deal with a three thousand year old Ballgog curse.:roll:
Thanks for the info Ragnar - and as always, a right good get back :-D You've a wicked sense of humor, I like it ;)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:02 am

Na. Always glad to help. :-D

Not every one mind. But 90% of people, and ALL the regulars on the Library boards, have become like a kind of extended family for me. 8-)

Seems hard to believe I have not been here a year yet! :GHug:

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:26 am

It's amazing everyone here just kinda grows on ya, ya know? it's one of the reasons I didn't just become another lurker. :-D ........I love you guys! You're the best family I could ever ask for! Hell, I like ya'll better then some cousins I got! :GHug:
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:36 am

Know what you mean.

As they say "Can't pick your family".

Sometimes I would like to pick them off though. :gib:

You all may have noticed, that "Smiley" has kind of grown on me. :lol:

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:18 pm

*sniff* [Drunk tone:] I love you all, man!

That is a very good "smiley," Ragnar. I have a (few) family member(s) I'd like to do that to a great number of times.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:14 pm

:-D "All" is plural, so it should be "men".:-D

What, and only the MEN? Stormy, Saphire and crew will be feeling left out. :-D :-D

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:53 pm

You know, Ragnar, if we're all drunk with CHL, it wouldn't matter, now would it? *hint hint* :partyman:
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:52 pm

"All" is plural, so it should be "men".

What, and only the MEN? Stormy, Saphire and crew will be feeling left out.
Ah, I think the Canadian humour is lost...

Even my best gal friends we say, "I LOVE YOU MAN!"
:roll:

It is a little strange :lol:
Crazy Healer Lady