A HUGE post about Ouija

Discussions of all things pagan and neo-pagan.
Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:36 pm

I worry about being "Too wierd" all the time.

Hel, I am SO concerned. :lol:

Just do what comes natural. You can not be blamed for that.....Well not here any way. :-D

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:43 pm

Thanks for the support!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:17 pm

Here's the spooky thread, started by Kobak: http://www.paganlibrary.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2780

I didn't realize this thread got resurrected!

In a nutshell, those who do not know how to protect themselves should not use a tool they don't fully understand. I probalby should have made that a bit more clear in my initial post. At the very least it can lead to an unplesant enounter with something you're not prepared to deal with. At worst... well I think my friend Tommy experienced a smidge of the worst.

There's nothing wrong with the tool itself, just that it's marketed as a game, and if used anywhere near correctly it can act a focussing point for the young minds of naive teenagers playing at witchcraft in at a party. And I'd not wish whatever it was I banished that day on anybody.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:15 pm

I used to be nervous about posting new topics. Now, look at me. No, I'm kidding, please don't. *covers face*

Don't worry about it being too weird. If anyone flames you, we will beat them up ;) lol (who is we? I'm not sure.)

And just because there are no posts doesn't mean that no one is paying attention or that they're not interested. Sometimes there is just not much to say other than: =D> or "Hmmmm interesting," and that would be a precious waste of internet space O_O ;)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:26 am

Crazy Healer Lady wrote: Don't worry about it being too weird. If anyone flames you, we will beat them up ;) lol (who is we? I'm not sure.)
:hello1: :hello1: :gib: :smt077