Easy Mousse

So, what's for dinner?
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Easy Mousse

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:53 pm

Oh man... I can't stop eating this! And it is so incredibly easy! No whipping of eggs, no bunson burners, no careful measuring to the grain to make this!

-1 cup chocolate or carob chips
-1 tbsp milk (by cow, rice, soy, or almond)
-1 300g package of silken tofu (try almond or other flavours)

In a double boiler (or, as I did, a small metal bowl in a pan of hot water over the burner) melt the chocoate/carob with the liquid until mixed.

Spoon the silken tofu into a blender and add choco/carob mix. Blend until smooth. Chill, and be brought to ecstasy with each spoonful! It's fluffy, delicate, and oohhhhhh so choco/carob-y!

(I love food far too much...)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:03 pm

Darn you CHL! I am on wedding diet, with dress bought and paid for! I think I just have to stop reading this section.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:57 pm

Mwa ha ha ha :badgrin:

Well, I suppose you could use cocoa/carob powder no sugar, etc, add a bit more "milk" and make the same. Would not be as fluffy and delish, and you could chalk it up to a sort of "protein supplement" as it IS just soybeans, carob/choco, and water... What a good breakfast ;)
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:41 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:Mwa ha ha ha :badgrin:
You DO have a mean streak lass. :lol:

May be we could get together over lunch and go down to the park to kick sleeping ducks into the lake. :laughing6: :duckie:

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:54 am

:lol: :lol: Sounds great

I'll be sure to wear my big boots. Maybe then we can go confiscate all the lollypops from toddlers at the playground.

Or pull a PETA stunt O_O (Poor kids...)
Crazy Healer Lady

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:07 pm

PETA???

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:09 pm

They pulled a horrid stunt. Outside of movie theatres showing the newly released Finding Nemo, they assaulted kids with brutal posters of a blonde woman stabbing a screaming rabbit in the belly, blood flying everywhere. The rabbit is staring at its wounds. The caption says, "Your mommy KILLS animals! Ask your mommy... How many animals she killed to make her fur coat? The sooner she stops wearing fur, the sooner animals will be safe!"

:-? Bad PETA
Crazy Healer Lady

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:41 pm

I have a great picure in my head of punting ducks like a football.

I am glad PETA cant get into my thoughts...yet
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)