Do NOT annoy the Chemist!

A parrot walks into a bar carrying an Athame...
Ragnar

Do NOT annoy the Chemist!

Post by Ragnar » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:29 am

Upon arriving home, a husband was met at the door by his sobbing wife Tearfully she explained, “It’s the Chemist. He insulted me terribly this morning on the phone. I had to call multiple times before he would even answer the phone.”

Immediately, the husband drove to the shop to confront the Pharmacist and demand an apology.

Before he could say more than a word or two, the Pharmacist told him, “Now, just a minute, listen to my side of it. This morning the alarm failed to go off, so I was late getting up. I went without breakfast and hurried out to the car, just to realize that I’d locked the house with both house and car keys inside and had to break a window to get my keys.

“Then, driving a little too fast, I got a speeding ticket. Later, when I was about three blocks from the store, I had a flat tire.”

“When I finally got to the store a bunch of people were waiting for me to open up. I got the store opened and started waiting on these people, all the time the darn phone was ringing off the hook.”

He continued, “Then I had to open a bag of coppers for the cash register for change, and they spilled all over the floor. I had to get down on my hands and knees to pick up the pennies and the phone was still ringing. When I came up I cracked my head on the open cash drawer, which made me stagger back against a showcase with a bunch of perfume bottles on it. Half of them hit the floor and broke.”

“Meanwhile, the phone is still ringing with no let up, and I finally got back to answer it. It was your wife. She wanted to know how to use a rectal thermometer. And believe me mister, as God is my witness, all I did was tell her.”

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Do NOT annoy the Chemist!

Post by white_harmony » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:49 pm

:lol: Good one, love it!
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Mwa haha fantastic!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:08 pm

LOLOLOL...that's a good one.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)