Mysterious Rainbow Conspiracy!!

A parrot walks into a bar carrying an Athame...
white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Mysterious Rainbow Conspiracy!!

Post by white_harmony » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:45 pm

OMFG ... I cacked myself listening to this woman ... It's so stupid, it's funny ...

http://failblog.org/2008/09/08/conspiracy-fail/
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Mahala
Level 15
Level 15
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Re: Mysterious Rainbow Conspiracy!!

Post by Mahala » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:35 pm

Did this woman NOT pay enough attention during earth science?! I can tell her exactly what 'metallic salts' aren't in the water or air 'supplies' ... And apparently what's not in her head either. Seriously funny. :roll: "The sky is falling!"

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:10 pm

Damn It!

](*,)

It's already gone...

I hate missing out on the good stuff. backoff:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Link still works for me, it's still there Kitsune, quick! Quick! lol

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:11 am

I'm sure you can find it if you just go to the main http://www.failblog.org site.

Ah, the wonders of our educational system! ](*,) ](*,)
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:38 pm

What are we teaching our children? What are we feeding into the water?

I agree with her, there must be something in the water... and it's producing stupidity in the general population. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:25 pm

I didn't post yet because I watched this video a few months back and it brought up a lot of old wounds. I feel like I've cleared through the majority and am able to comment.

I feel very badly for this woman, to live in such a state of paranoia. Yes, it's outright stupid what she is saying, but to have that perpetual fear? That anger? I've been there and it's not a good place. These are the thoughts that run through the heads of assassins, of people who will blow up occupied buildings, who destroy their life and family's life. Sorry to bring down the "What an Idiot" high, but I feel so badly for Crazy Rainbow Conspiracy Lady :(

However, if you want to laugh at stupidity, I have got a good video of a Southern hick lady going off about the Eye-Rockies, and Ba-rack Oh-Bahma is an Eye-Rockie.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:04 am

I can feel bad for her that she's in a near constant state of fear...but at the same time...it's not hard to do the research to LEARN what's causing something.

I guess, after living with my mom, who jumps to ALL KINDS of conclusions all the time, I just can't take people like that seriously. Instead of LEARNING about it, she would take someone else's opinion. For example, she was twisted totally in knots about me being pagan, convinced I was dealing with the devil, until a coworker's daughter went "Oh, she's WICCAN!" Then, suddenly, b/c someone else had heard of it, it was okay. (And I didn't even TRY to explain the differences between pagan and wiccan...wasn't worth it.)

It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth when someone doesn't try to do the research to understand what's going on in our world, they just either jump to conclusions or they let other people make up their mind for them.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:25 pm

Don't get me wrong CHL, I feel nothing but pity for this woman who is so lost and confused in the world. However, like Kystar said, those people who jump to any conclusion without looking into it themselves and finding out more information about things ... That just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Everyone has internet access, everyone can google something these days, it doesn't take much to find out about something, so really, there's not much of an excuse not to get off your rear and get the information you need. However ... I simply found it so hilarious that in this day and age ... Someone could see a rainbow in the spray of a sprinkler, and go bonkers about it. The sheer ... Idiocy of it, is what made it so funny for me.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:26 pm

Oh no I completely understand why it's humorous; I just feel badly for the woman. Like I said, I don't mean to burst the bubble. However, sometimes mental sickness doesn't allow you to see what life really is. Yeah there's lots of information out there, but if you're sick in the head, you won't see it as it is. If she didn't sound to me like she was actually sick in the head, I would be laughing, too.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:00 am

I couldn't watch the whole thing...just made me worry, oh well, maybe she is certifiably crazy, in which case, I hope she gets the help she needs.

If not... I hope she gets a very patient science tutor.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:22 am

This has to be a joke on her part. No one can be this stupid.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.