...protesting at a funeral........rant

Is a love spell really the equivalent of rape?
Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:38 pm

hmm i need to work on my fire skills......
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

auramoonsongs
Level 3
Level 3
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by auramoonsongs » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:16 pm

My dad used to make elder flower wine, it really used to annoy my mom cause the kitchen looked like a science lab.

aura moonsongs
blessed be

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:55 pm

Elderberry wine??!!

Do YOU know how?!! :-o

If you do, I would love to learn if you have time to PM me :-D
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:43 am

Cool, my mom used to make black berry wine all the time. Hey C.H.L., I've got something for you, it's my wine folder, I'll send you some stuff. ;)
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:15 pm

:-D Thank you very much!

I got the last one. :-D Cannot wait to try it!

I would like to learn how to make my own vodka in order to make tinctures and essences.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:10 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote: I would like to learn how to make my own vodka in order to make tinctures and essences.
Only one problem. In most of the world private distilation is illegal.

But if you were not to want to make it, you would not boil wheat, or potatoes, until they shout "I surrender".

Oh, and the amounts not to use. you would NOT half fill your boiling container with water and half with wheat. It would also be silly to make sure there was enough liquid so it did not burn. Stirring may not be a help either. On no account, top it up with boiling water, whilst boiling. DO let it go dry. Do not top it up to five gallons when ready to let cool.

About five gallons of water to five gallons of wheat could make you a REALLY bad person. The amount of yeast not to use is the same as you would not use in the same amount of wine or beer.

You would also not want to add yeast and top it up with hand hot water, after it has reached body temprature, and leave it to ferment. I.E, no more bubbles come up. Do not cover it, to protect it from flys.

You may not add a table spoon or two of sugar with the yeast, as this could make it stronger. [-X

This would not be the same as wheat beer.

After that, I would seriously not advise you to heat the mixture, DO leave the wheat mash in. Do not beware of burning, and don't collect the condensation in a clean copper container.

There is probably no information on the web about making distilation flasks easily, either. So do not try.

Because if you were to do that you would get vodka, and thats illegal. :roll:

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:01 pm

Ragnar, my friend, thank you for that advice. Certainly, I will not do these things.

(thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!)

You can be sure that I do not make herbal beer, either, and didn't make my first batch when I was fourteen, and that I would never send you a nice recipe in return for your help here if you wanted.
Crazy Healer Lady

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:35 pm

:-D

I would like that. Either here or you have my E-Mail, if I recall? Na it's in my profile any way. 8-)

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:12 am

People are finally organizing against these lunes

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/21/funera ... index.html

Go Bikers!

Cant wait to see what lune says they are disrupting the peace first
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Grumpy
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Grumpy » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:41 pm

Ragnar for President! {belch...giggles...falls out of chair} :partyman:
"Obedezco pero no complo"

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:04 pm

Grumpy wrote:Ragnar for President! {belch...giggles...falls out of chair} :partyman:
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:
:partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman:

Most definalty, whens the next election? Ill put that on the ballet

Grumpy
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Grumpy » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:15 am

Uh, okay Kelreth, but have you seen Ragnar's pix? He'll look silly in pink tights.... :lol:
"Obedezco pero no complo"

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:24 pm

Uh, okay Kelreth, but have you seen Ragnar's pix? He'll look silly in pink tights....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my goodness that gave me a good laugh.

Isn't this the second time Ragnar wearing feminine things has been mentioned? The boots, and all? :lol:

(Entschuldigungen, mein Freund. Ich beleidige nicht Sie.)

Did I "say" it right? :oops:
Crazy Healer Lady

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:07 pm

Grumpy wrote:Uh, okay Kelreth, but have you seen Ragnar's pix? He'll look silly in pink tights.... :lol:
......that thought never crossed my mind before........now it has....need to not burn out eyes..... :smt009 :smt010 :smt002

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:52 pm

Is there any particular reason why I am not getting notification of posts on this topic, EVEN in the digest?

Hmm. Can't leave you lot alone for ten minutes, can I? :-D
"Isn't this the second time Ragnar wearing feminine things has been mentioned? The boots, and all? Laughing"
The kilt is quite enough, thank you. :-D