...protesting at a funeral........rant

Is a love spell really the equivalent of rape?
Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:30 am

lol....... ill just start burning random stuff cause i cant do anything else

O have you heard about the new security idea for airports? They plan to train the screeners to hold "casual conversation" to see if a person is a "threat" to a flight. so basically im gana get pulled over and grilled every time im in an airport cause i dont talk to many people and generally do not look happy, but thats cause i frown with out being sad :-(

my dad has it too.... he gets pulled a lot, cause of his beard and the frown lol so sad
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:36 am

If our next president isn't any better, I'm gonna disappear and go back to digging holes with moles
How many terms down the line will that be? :evil:
I firmly believe that Bush is going to pull something near election day that will make it perfectly legal to be in for another term. He is a misunderestimated man. (I want the "Bushisms" calendar!)
I hate to say, that on the subject of Natural "disasters", I firmly believe that it is Mother Nature attempted to regain some equilibrium by reducing the human population to a manageable level. Eventually, she'll succeed, and we'll all be back to living off of the land...b/c we won't have a choice!
I believe this, also. And when it comes, people like Kelreth are welcome to come to my cabin and learn how to survive without burning random things ;)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:57 am

CHL, you mean like, get elected for vice pres and 2 weeks later have president so-and-so offed? Cause I think he'd do it, he's crazy like that.

I for one will be sorta glad when Momma Earth lays the heavy hand on us, it'll mean I can make a living of planting tomatoes, or at least a trade. lol Heheh, I miss that mud hole farm, can you tell? :lol:
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:21 am

Kelreth wrote: my dad has it too.... he gets pulled a lot, cause of his beard and the frown lol so sad
Look at my avatare, My beard is 3X that now**. I can't go near airports, even on the bus, without been looked at wierd. The local DIY store is right next to Tempelhof. If I need a new drain pipe my Wife can go for it. I would likely get shot. :lol:

I seriously think I would not be let into the U.S, even if I was I would in NO way feel comfortable.

As to the origional topic.

What disturbs me most is, that if it was us, or some "Pinkoe commie" group, the press would never be off our backs for "juicy stories" to denigrate and libel us. Evidence of stays in hospitals with suspiciously thick spongy wall paper on the walls of their lockable private rooms etc.:lol:

But because these are doing it in the name of the "bible" the public are SO brainwased into thinking christian = automaticaly GOOD, that they can not see that these are just another bunch of "nutters from the pub".

The "bible" bit, in the publics eye, legitimizes what they themselves if they were honest would see as insanity too. Yet because of it, "Well they must have a point".

The press won't touch them, because deep down they find themselves agreeing.

Add to that a couple of the worlds Presidents, and their ministers, that think the same and the mix is seriously dangerous.

I am not one of these "red Kneck survivalist" types, but I keep a close eye as to where my battle axe and survival pack is.

My Grandmother had to live in the forests of Norway for a couple of months after the Nazi invasion of Norway. So the family has experience.

**PROOF.

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:46 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote: I believe this, also. And when it comes, people like Kelreth are welcome to come to my cabin and learn how to survive without burning random things ;)
thanks but i like to burn things.....dont know why the flame just mesmerizes me

note to self: if ever in germany dont anger any man with long beard for fear of battle axe in head

one of the guys i used to play football with has a battle axe.....he talked about it and the rest of us where like uhhhhh.... lets not mess with eric near his house....
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:00 pm

Ragnar, that is an awesome picture.
I think you could be comfortable in Canada. Lots of heavy heavy beards, and the attire you are wearing may look a little strange down the street but generally you'd be left alone. Strangely enough, at least in my family, you'd likely be trusted more looking like that than someone cleanly shaven with a bandana.
thanks but i like to burn things.....dont know why the flame just mesmerizes me
:lol: Okay good. I had this image of you surrounded by a ruined landscape wandering around setting random things alight for warmth.
CHL, you mean like, get elected for vice pres and 2 weeks later have president so-and-so offed? Cause I think he'd do it, he's crazy like that.
I mean like staging some national threat to the USA and demanding that he stay in power as President to lead the country into "safety." Perfectly legal.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:11 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:... and the attire you are wearing may look a little strange down the street but generally you'd be left alone.
Aye, thats my old kit for Napoleonic re-enactment. I have joined the Prussian artillery now. So different uniform. :-D

"strange down the street".

Because we travel by train I am quite often to be seen in the middle of Berlin just like that. Kit is easier to wear than carry in a bag which already weighs 90 Kilo. #-o

Always seem to get a seat on the train. :lol:

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:20 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote: :lol: Okay good. I had this image of you surrounded by a ruined landscape wandering around setting random things alight for warmth.
no no i dont light things on fire because of a compulsion or something like that. i just like to watch fires burn. dancing flames are mesmerizing

=P~

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:22 pm

Kelreth, have you found the cities in the embers yet?

Ragnar, 90 kilos? Is that?...wait...wait...converting....90 X 2.2 = HolyCrap!!!! 198 pounds!!!! You have to carry that around?!?!?!? Wow, your legs must be the size of railroad ties (the big pieces of square lumber along side railroad tracks)!!!! :lol:
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:35 pm

Ragnar wrote:Always seem to get a seat on the train. :lol:
Isn't it fun? I used to do a medieval LARP. Occasionally, I had to find my own way to the practices, so you'd sometimes see me riding a bus wearing a classic fantasy Gypsy outfit holding a bag w/fake swords and a bow poking out of it. Never got a seat b/c of it...but often got questions and sometimes managed to recruit ppl to play!
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Raven
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Raven » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:10 pm

forgotten oceans wrote:hell most of our white guy pilots are alcoholics!
Just, so you know. My Dad is a Pilot, and white. He is certainly not an Alcoholic, nor is anyone else he works with. Because I'm taking lessons to become a Pilot myself I do take offense to that.

Lol, just kidding, to the offense part, but my dad is a pilot and I've never heard the alcoholism thing. All the ones that I've met are more than qualified to be in the cockpit.

BTW, when the country does go to hell I'll be more than willing to fly everyone to some deserted Island somewhere to live out the rest of the Earth's days in peace...

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:37 am

forgotten oceans wrote: Ragnar, 90 kilos? Is that?...wait...wait...converting....90 X 2.2 = HolyCrap!!!! 198 pounds!!!! You have to carry that around?!?!?!?
Aye, and my Wife the same amount. Thats only the back packs though. Then theres the two sea sacks, about 30 kilo each, axe, 15 kilo, and musket 8 Kilo, and Napoleon, my teddy bear, 293 gramms.

Berlin > Waterloo (Belgium) 13 hours. Platform changes (Thats for trains, things that run on railways. For our U.S friends. :-D ), normally go from 1 to platform 15, or something, and 7 minutes, or similar, to do it.

Do this nearly every weekend from last week in January to last week in October, Then the whole weekend running around various European battle fields, and the Doctor turns round and sais I need more exersize. #-o

KYSTAR, Nice photo. You look great! 8-)

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:27 am

Raven, sorry :oops: , but you're lucky, all the ones I've met drink more then sailors! And if that weren't enough, horn dogs to boot! Man, that night was the worst! A chick friend of mine, her b/f was a pilot, he still is, but they're not together any more, but a few friends of ours, us girls, were hanging out with her and her b/f and his pilot buddys. That was the worst night of my life, picture, lost in a city you don't know, no cash, no phone, and cold. I didn't get back to were I was suppose to be till noon the next day! They were all sleeping on the floor when I walked in!

Ragnar >and Napoleon, my teddy bear, 293 gramms.<
AWE!!!!! That's about the most adorable thing I've ever heard!! Big tuff guy carrying over 200 pounds, with an axe, and still carries his teddy! That's the cutest! Like calender cute!

I agree, Kystar, you look very nice! :-D

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:03 am

Thanks you guys for the compliment...but unfortunately, that pic is five years old. :-?

I was posing for my college newspaper editor b/c they wanted a pic of their horoscope writer...so I went in garb to school one day and posed.

Honestly, I still have all those clothes, and they all still fit...so I guess it's not TOO outdated...just my hair is shorter.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:47 am

forgotten oceans wrote:Kelreth, have you found the cities in the embers yet?
cities in the embers?