...protesting at a funeral........rant

Is a love spell really the equivalent of rape?
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:31 am

Hey hey hey
The manliest men in the world wore kilts. It scared the heck out of enemies in battle - and not just when a strong wind picked up. :lol:
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:46 am

Glad to say I have just got rid of mine. FINALY. :-D :-D

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:37 am

Kilts aren't feminine

They are sexy and practical, I would wear them more but Catholic school girls have a bad rep in Canada.

I am a little confused about what not to do to make vodka though, I got lost in the do's and the dont's, I am sure I can google it though.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:08 pm

Just DO everything I WOULDN'T. :-D

But I didn't tell you that.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:04 pm

Kilts aren't feminine

They are sexy and practical, I would wear them more but Catholic school girls have a bad rep in Canada.
Willow, do you mean the Protestant/Catholic wars that would go on in Ontario? Where the Protestants would walk home on one side of the street and the Catholics on the other?

Or do you mean the promiscuous Catholic school girls the men are dreaming and nudging each other about? :lol:

Ahhhh Ragnar, how often do I say you are hilarious?
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:12 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote: Willow, do you mean the Protestant/Catholic wars that would go on in Ontario? Where the Protestants would walk home on one side of the street and the Catholics on the other?
WHAT? there as well?.

I thought that was a British thing. It only seems to happen in the English speaking world though.

Housing schemes in central Scotland, where one is prtestant, the other catholic and every Saturday they go and raid each other. Or where, if your door is painted the wrong colour, your house gets petrol bombed.

AHH, Britain is fun. :-?

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:27 pm

Canada (not as much), Ireland, Britain, etc etc etc

It seems (fundie) Protestants can't get along with anyone :roll:
Crazy Healer Lady

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:59 am

In U.K it is 50/50. They are all as bad as each other.

Strange how that Paisley idiot keeps going on and on, and on, and... about some patheticaly insignificant battle that happened 300 years ago. Then wonders why the catholics are wanting recompence from the British Government for damage done to property in 1918. His reaction?

"That was years ago, the Government can not be expected to be held responsible for, or do any thing about something that happened in the depths of history"(!!)

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:31 am

I was talking more about the Catholic school girls up the street who where the kilts so short that you can see the folds of their tush then, for good measure they wear thong underwear.

Needless to say, they have a reputation of sorts.

There isn't too much catholic protestant tension in any of the towns I have lived in. I know that it is pretty bad in Newfoundland though. No good protestant parent would let their children play with a catholic ! (My fiance's mother grew up there)

Blessings
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Earth Daughter
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Earth Daughter » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:03 pm

It seems (fundie) Protestants can't get along with anyone
Ahh yes, protestants, most endorced by...drumroll please.... Good Old King Henry! because them darn Cathylicks (that is suppolsed to imply a deep-south-old-lady a-la Mrs. judy O'Christian accent so's ya know) wouldn't let him divorce his first wife (who was his brother's widow..) and marry Anne Boleyn, who he would later have beheaded... hmmm, they shoulda chosen a better spokesman, oh well...
Blessed be!
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.