...protesting at a funeral........rant

Is a love spell really the equivalent of rape?
Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

...protesting at a funeral........rant

Post by Kelreth » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:15 pm

So was watching the news with my family......

There is a church in ?kansas? that has its members go to funerals of military members and hold up posters and chant.

The posters say "Thank God for Dead Soldiers" "Thank God for 9/11" and more rhetoric shit.

They claim that the deaths in Iraq are gods punishment for the US saying that gays arent heathens and sinners.......

I do not understand how any one could be happy to see someone die. It doesnt matter what religion or creed you follow. Defaiming the dead is just wrong. AND THEY THINK THEY ARE JUSTIEFIED AND WILLING TO SUE TO BE ABLE TO CHANT AT DEAD SOLDIERS FUNERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those people better hope they never show their faces around my area....they might not live to pray to their god for mercy
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:31 pm

That is insanity. There is nowhere in the Christian bible that says you should do that or anything like it. Those people are heartless, cruel and just plain vindictively evil - they are not what Christians are supposed to be and I don't know how they could call themselves Christians. It is disgusting :evil:
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:50 pm

That is apalling.
If there was a Hell, these guys would be in it.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:55 pm

I don't know, they sound pretty Xian to me. I tell you what I haven't met a lot of, Christ followers, now there's a rare sight! :lol: Ppl with true love and compassion for their fellow men AND women. Ppl with kindness and concern for the betterment of all mankind and our gracious host, the earth. Xians follow politics and books, but I've noticed they don't care much for the teachings of Christ. #-o
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:40 pm

It seems that as long as part of a groups holy book as something to do with it people think its legit.

i still dont understand how they can think like that though
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:08 pm

That's just sick. What is WRONG with people?? :evil:
"Love like you've never been hurt."

scoia
Level 7
Level 7

Post by scoia » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:10 pm

These people are scumbags, hatefilled, dried up and useless for anything productive. That's why they attack anything that doesn't fit on their little shelf.

I felt just as angry about those bats%@t crazy fundamentalists who went on about Hurricane Katrina, how it was caused by homosexuals, black people, etc.
First they ignore you.
Then they laught at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.
--Ghandi

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:11 pm

I felt just as angry about those bats%@t crazy fundamentalists who went on about Hurricane Katrina, how it was caused by homosexuals, black people, etc.
Yes that was terrible.

I'll tell you what it was caused by!! Dumb people not respecting Mother Earth and not having the sense to keep the marshlands and an insane leader who is consciously trying to bring about what the Book of Revelations fortells!!!
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:30 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:I'll tell you what it was caused by!! Dumb people not respecting Mother Earth and not having the sense to keep the marshlands and an insane leader who is consciously trying to bring about what the Book of Revelations fortells!!!
Scary thing is ......... its prolly true.....

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:36 pm

You can blame good old Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell for those guys. They blamed 9/11 on abortionists, feminists, gays, and the People For the American way (wow, I fit into three of those categories, how could I? :snakeman: ) Mind you they apologized so it is alright now.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/f/ ... on-wtc.htm

Their latest statement, Ariel Sharon is sick because he gave too many concessions to the heathen Palestinians. Not because he is getting old, but because he deserves smoting! What is weird about this is that when Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson get old and die it will be "God coming to take them home" not "God punishing us for being raving lunatics and screwing up his message" :axe:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/05/robertson.sharon/

What worries me about CNN is that they keep bringing this guy in for interviews, they are (almost?) as bad as fox news. Apparently Pat Robertson ran to be the republican candidate in the 80's. What a world eh?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:53 pm

CNN is just bonafide bull____.

Did you see that documentary about Fox News? "I did not say __xyt__" followed by about 15 clips of said __xyt___.

Scary thing is ......... its prolly true.....
Saint Bush is a bible thumper in his docile moments. All this shtuff in the Middle East. Gah. GAH! :evil: They all think they will rise to eternal bliss. How about meditating you ______ers!!!

*puff puff*

Fundamentalists make me so angry. If we ignore them, will they go away? (Sad thing is they'll only grow strong unsupervised.)

I am so scared here too because Harper is so close to being elected in Canada! The Conservative Party is in the lead, and he's going to put us in the dark ages in terms of women's rights and gay rights. I have visions of having to go into hiding with my healing practice. He is a scary scary man, and everyone underestimates him as a robot-like "conservative."

Willow, you may be the only one who understands this and what is meant by Conservative Party, but that is okay. The rest of you get the idea ;)
Crazy Healer Lady

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:16 pm

i

hate

politics

and people thinking their ideas are the best when it comes to personal matters (well mainly the uber outspoken ones) I dont like Bush now cause of all the crazy crap hes pulled.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:50 pm

i

hate

politics
Me too, chap. Me too.

Well, politicians. Politics are good but politicians are all liars and scapegoaters. And there is my outspoken opinion ^_^

Along with the fact that Bush is a crazy monkey-faced jack___ who doesn't deserve to ruin a country as potentially great as America, or even a bathtub. (A bathtub? Where did that come from? GAH it must be late.)
Crazy Healer Lady

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:01 am

bush is just a hyperactive little monkey with too much money and too much interest with red buttons. And chenney's no better! He's like a puppet master in some dark corner pulling strings so he can one day take over the world.

What's sad is that I was grocery shopping the other day and was behind a US solider in the checkout line, she was only about 20 and didn't have very many items and none that expensive, she ended up putting half of it back because of lack of funds! bush wants kids to go fight wars for him, but he doesn't feel like paying them either!

I'll be honest, I'm not for the war at all, but it's not the soldiers fault they're getting orders, they don't get any say-so and it's not like our society has taught ppl how to stand up for themselves. That was the worst thing about school, it's almost like it's in the teachers contract to teach kids to be good, productive, quiet sheep! If you'll notice most of our soldiers are young ppl, ppl who've been spoon-fed CNN and FOX news, and taught not to ask questions. I kinda feel bad for our young soldiers, all they are are brainwashed little puppets.....it's sad....They end up dieing for other ppls beliefs and not their own.

Bah! Protecting Americas freedom?!?! Those ppl have a hard enough time feeding their families, let alone all of them hopping a plane to come launch an attack and take over! The only reason 9/11 happened is because they had it planed for years and before America didn't believe in background checks, hell most of our white guy pilots are alcoholics! If our next president isn't any better, I'm gonna disappear and go back to digging holes with moles. All this doing nothing while our gov sells us out isn't sitting right with me.

Ok, tangent over.
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:25 am

Heck yeah. I'll find me a nice chunk of woods and create a place to live off the land. :evil: Freaking politicians. I still say we need someone who worked their way up from the ground in a big business to run the country. Maybe then the budgets would be better and the governmental actions might make SENSE! :evil:

I hate to say, that on the subject of Natural "disasters", I firmly believe that it is Mother Nature attempted to regain some equilibrium by reducing the human population to a manageable level. Eventually, she'll succeed, and we'll all be back to living off of the land...b/c we won't have a choice!
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!