Just wanted 2 no wot u think- may not b suitable 4 young ppl

Is a love spell really the equivalent of rape?
scandalicious
Level 3
Level 3
Zodiac: Pisces

Just wanted 2 no wot u think- may not b suitable 4 young ppl

Post by scandalicious » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:30 pm

Did anyone here see the episode of Oprah where the children were getting sold by their parents into sex slavery? Some of these children are only 7 years old. Most of the girls are raped and tortured and some of the young ones are sewn back up once they have had sex, to make the men believe that they are still virgins 25% of the men that go to these brothels are from the USA.
What does everyone think of this? I think it is disgusting that men would want to have sex with children as young as seven. I don't think any parent should be that desperate for money, and I don't believe any man should be that desperate for sex.
It was asked on the show that everyone write a letter to their local representative of parliament to try and get this stopped. I ask you all to please do the same.
One voice may not change it straight away, but getting the help required it can be done.

Blessings.
Scan.
Life moves quick, if you don't stop and look around once in awhile you might miss it.

Beauty fades, your spirit is forever.

The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before.

:munky2: :angel13:

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:06 pm

We execute the parents and the people holding the children hostage and the people who do it. Much more effective
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:01 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Lets sew their genitalia up repeatedly and see how they like it, the sick sick sick evil people!!!! GRRRR

I want to destroy them all!

Violence bad, but this violence is so hard to suppress :evil: . SICK EVIL PEOPLE!!!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:20 pm

Ya this is the one topic were I dont feel the urge to say what I want. Because it is the most abhorent thing to do ever. Add children in there and it requires some torture fun
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:53 am

We are not unlucky enough to get Oprah here. :-D

What we did have last night was a documentary on the fight against the death penalty in the States.

For murder, my mind is still open. But from the decription of the Oprah programme, and police reports I have read in my time. I would DEFFINATELY have the death penalty for these types.

The trouble is they are making so much money by it, that they are able to support whole campaigns for their favourite poiticians, who in return, make sure their "friends" places never get touched by the law enforcement agencys. Or prosecution files get "lost".

So whilst it makes a few hours pay for Oprah, and "entertainment" on T.V, nothing ever gets done.

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:32 am

These just make me so angry. its sick. sick and Arch no words to describe what else.
we need to develop a machine that takes the feelings from the victim and stuffs them all in the person that put them their! (yeah i know doubt that will ever happen but still)
Who is "I" without a past? A river without a source? An event without a cause?

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:32 am

This disturbs me a great deal but, this sort of thing will always be there....it always has been.
Unless, women are truly empowered then this will stop. All I see are women's movements taking one step forward and two steps back. But don't let me into this tangent.

And for this all to change, dramatic changes have to be made to the economic structures in society. Come on, the entire population of the world cannot have a desk/office job.

Men do this for the same reason/mentality of why men rape.....to be dominant. Men think and are taught by society that they are entitled to sex and should not have to pay any price to get it. Women are commodities to them as well as what is in between their legs.

Dating in the US provides clear view of this mentality...."Well, I paid for dinner at Red Lobster...I should be rewarded"
It does not help that women sell themselves in many ways. Male attractiveness is equated to his checkbook. Look at Donald Trump for example.....the only reason why he has such a young good looking wife is because he has $$$$$$$$.
Most of the men from the US who do this are either womanizers or losers who cannot even get a date. These are the men who expect "dating" to be sex.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:45 am

Yet another good reason to leave the US and never come back.

If i ever do something like what Lotus said, I'd kill my self. Not being able to live with it

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:22 pm

Lotus you hit the nail on the head

Women sell themselves, men buy them and expect what they want. Even here it is just so easy to go out for a drive and pick up a girl like you can pick up chicken. In relationships it is expected that you put out because of this or that. WE STILL MAKE LESS AND WORK HARDER!!!!! :evil: Let's be a full-time accountant, a full-time mom (single and get even less $$), a PAC member, etc etc etc and still make 30% less than the men around us who spend most of their time retreating to the john to.. er, I'll stop here.

This is not a rant on men but on society.
This is why I love Paganism, and especially the teachings surrounding Native American Shamanism.
"It is law that all things must be born in Woman, even things invented by men. ... There is no medicine men, without medicine women. A medicine man is given power by a woman, and it has always been that way. A medicine man stands in the palce of the dog. He is merely an instrument of woman. It doesn't look that way any more, but it is true."

Okay that's a quote from a book I just read called Medicine Woman by Lynn V. Andrews. Kind of a good book.

It's theory, actually, (don't ask me by who or where) that the reason most men are so violent towards women and it is taught to be like this is because human tribes were once matriarchial, and it was overthrown, and inside ancestral memory is the fear that it will once again be so.
We are taught in school and in religion from the first steps to be subordinate to men. Just look at the differences in fashion.

Grrrr
Must stop rant now
I fear I will go on forever

And once again this is not against you men. I like men, the good ones, anyway, the honourable ones who realize that woman is just as powerful and is desperately needed to balance off the yang. The world is out of balance and it is being destroyed because of this.

All right, must go on to my womanly duties of cleaning the house and making dinner ;) (True, actually, but that is because these people are so nice for letting me stay here, not because it is a woman's duty.)
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

scandalicious
Level 3
Level 3
Zodiac: Pisces

Post by scandalicious » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:36 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:All right, must go on to my womanly duties of cleaning the house and making dinner ;) (True, actually, but that is because these people are so nice for letting me stay here, not because it is a woman's duty.)
I live in a place with 2 males ...one being my b/f .... and one of their favourite quotes is 'the reason why women's feet are so small is so they can get closer to the sink'. They both believe chicks should do EVERYTHING. I don't cook for the other guy who lives with us, because well ... i best not say what i am thinking of him.
Life moves quick, if you don't stop and look around once in awhile you might miss it.

Beauty fades, your spirit is forever.

The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before.

:munky2: :angel13:

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:21 pm

so... much.... rage.... can... barely.... type..... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, has anyone else here ever felt the need to off their dad? My dad made the mistake of saying 'old enough to bleed, old enough to breed' in front of me to one of his friends and I stopped what I was doing and looked at him and said that he was really lucky that his mom is still alive, because she'd be the only one to come looking for his body, he quit laughing and went to the garage with his friend. Who's seen Boondock Saints? Any one other then me wanna start a union of assassins to go kill murders? T.H.White ' might for right, not might is right' :axe:
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:29 pm

And Shepherds we shall be
For thee, my lady, for thee
power hath descended forth
from thy hand, that our feet
may swiftly carry out they
command. So we shall flow a
river forth to thee and teeming
with souls shall it ever be.
E Nomini Patri, E Fili,
E Spiritu Sancti
can any one translate that latin at the end? Otherwise, lets go

I hate sphovinists as much as I hate my self :lol:
I'm my own worst enemy

Siryn
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Siryn » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:02 pm

It's
In the name of the father, The Son and the Holy Spirit = that latin phrase

Being the mother of three and one 1 is a daughter
Hearing about stuff like this infuriates me!!
It would even if I did not have children, but I cry so whenever I hear of people hurting children, it rips at my soul that people can be so evil

Sometimes it can be really hard to have faith in humanity :cry:
Tat Tuam Asi

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:49 pm

ok, has anyone else here ever felt the need to off their dad? My dad made the mistake of saying 'old enough to bleed, old enough to breed' in front of me to one of his friends
????????

Are you saying what I think you are saying?
If so, well, I have a string of bad bad words to say to your father.
Crazy Healer Lady

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:17 am

C.H.L. you would be very surprised at the 'long shanks Dan' . He has small man syndrome and I don't know why, he's a big guy 6"2' and 215lb. He's been an ass for the better part of 4 decades and only now is he starting to calm down. I could tell you some stories that would make you wanna start planning that trip to the desert to see a man about a boat. He's made comments before about being low on cash and if I wouldn't think about becoming a whore as he had some friends that were interested, and that's just the beginning. It's only by sheer luck and my mom that he's still alive. I used to hate him when I was younger, but now I just feel sorry for him, he's gonna die alone, almost no one will show to his funeral, only his biker friends, no family, out of 5 kids, I'm the only one that talks to him, and mom Finlay left him a year ago. When she left him that's when he got a wake up call, and that's about the time he started to be nice to me. It's funny, I can bring up stuff he use to say back before his revelation and he gets nervous, fidgety, like a worm on a hook :badgrin:

YAY Kelreth!!!! 'you guys should be in every major city' :-D

Faith is harder to come by then hope, the only way I don't go all psycho and start making the 5 o'clock news is that every now and then, just on a random day in a random place I meet someone genuinely 'good', usually right before I decide to call a few 'friends' and start some mayhem, right around the time I need to be reminded that, sure, some folks are pretty bad, but then there are some great ones too, and yes, that's the time the word balance pops into my head.
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me