I DID NOT ATTACK LOTUS

Is a love spell really the equivalent of rape?
Locked
User avatar
Silver Spider
Level 2
Level 2
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:39 pm

I DID NOT ATTACK LOTUS

Post by Silver Spider » Fri May 06, 2005 3:26 pm

I CAN FEEL THE ANGER JUST LOOKING AT THE “SOY MILK, NOT COW’S MILK” LINK!!! I LITERALLY HOLD THE BLUE CANDLE IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER SCREEN JUST SO I CAN GET PAST THE ANGER!!!

THE “SOY MILK, NOT COW’S MILK” LINK WAS LOADED WITH TOO MUCH ANGER.

I DON’T KNOW IF THE REST OF YOU FEEL IT, BUT THERE’S ANGER THERE.

FIRST,

WORDS DO CARRY EMOTIONS, AND IT’S MORE THAN PYSCHOLOGY. EMOTIONS ARE PHYSICAL ENERGY, WHICH COULD BUILD UP WITH OTHER PEOPLE’S EMOTIONS. IT DOESN’T MATTER WHERE THE WORDS ARE PRINTED (NEWSPAPERS, MAGAZINES, BOOKS, AND WEBSITES.) I ONLY RE-LEARNED THIS FOR CERTAIN AFTER THE “SOY MILK, NOT COW’S MILK” TOPIC. THE “SOY MILK, NOT COW’S MILK” LINK AND ALL THAT IS WRITTEN WITHIN THAT LINK MUST BE DELETED. BY DELETING THAT LINK, YOU’LL GET RID OF SOME OF THE ANGER.

THE HEAT OF THAT NEGATIVITY HAS BECOME STRONG, UNLESS I’M THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS IT. PLEASE, LIGHT THE BLUE CANDLES–NOT JUST ONE BLUE CANDLE, BUT TWO OR THREE, AND KEEP THEM CLOSE TO YOU. IDEALLY BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPUTER SCREEN IF IT’S SAFE. IF YOU NORMALLY LIGHT CANDLES OF DIFFERENT COLORS, PLEASE DON’T LIGHT THE HOT AND WARM COLORS. USE BLUE FOR NOW. THE COLD FROM THE BLUE WILL DISSIPATE THE HEAT OF ANGER. IT WOULD ALSO BE WISE TO PUT ON A BLUE SHIRT.

LIBRARIAN, PLEASE DELETE THE ENTIRE “SOY MILK, NOT COW’S MILK LINK.” USE THE BLUE CANDLES TO HELP YOU IF IT THERE’S TOO MUCH ANGER. THAT TOPIC IS NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE THAT IT HAS BROUGHT ONTO YOUR PAGAN LIBRARY MESSAGE BOARD.

SECOND,

PURPLE IS THE COLOR OF SPIRITUALITY, TRUTH, AND RESPECT!!! I SAY THAT WITH ABSOLUTE TRUTH AND CLARITY!!! YES, WRITING WORDS IN PURPLE DOES NOT MEAN IT’S ABSOLUTELY TRUE. MY REASON FOR THE COLOR PURPLE IS TO INDICATE THAT I SPEAK THE TRUTH.


THIRD,

AFTER I POSTED THAT RESPONSE “COW'S MILK IS MEANT FOR CALVES. HUMAN'S MILK IS MEANT FOR HUMAN BABIES.” TWO ANIMALS APPEARED. ONE WAS NEUTRAL, THE OTHER NEGATIVE. WHEN THE ANIMAL TOTEMS APPEAR, THEIR MEANINGS DO NOT LIE!!!
THE DAY AFTER THAT, THE TORTOISE AND THE HUMMINGBIRDS APPEARED, SO I DID NOT RUSH MY RESPONSE.

I HAD TO STOP SITTING IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER SCREEN DAY AFTER DAY, SINCE IT DRAINS ME OUT. NOT TO MENTION I HAD BEEN TOO PHYSICALLY ACTIVE, (I WAS ON THE MOVE TOO MUCH) AND THUS I WASN’T GETTING ENOUGH REST.

THE ANGER OF “SOY MILK, NOT COW’S MILK” LINK MADE ME FEEL ANGRY. WORDS-SPOKEN AND WRITTEN-CONTAIN EMOTIONS THAT ARE ALIVE. SO I STAYED AWAY UNTIL I COULD COOL DOWN.

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY LATE RESPONSE.



FOURTH,

I DID NOT ATTACK LOTUS’ SPIRITUALITY!!!
Silver Spider wrote:Do you not feel the TRUTH of my words, Lotus? Have my experiences fallen onto blind eyes? I understand if you don't like what you read, especially if you're truly feeling the Truth right now (I don't know how high your spiritual level was at the time of your response.) But I speak the Truth.
Lotus wrote:Listen, I have no idea why you choose to attack my spirituality because I disagree with you. That is so lame. Your words are not MY truth nor do I really care as much as you imply. Writing things in purple do not make them true either. Never have you given evidence for your claims so, why should I believe one word you type?
This has nothing to do with "my" spiritual level...it has to do with milk!!!!!! Mind your own business and worry about your own spiritual level.
PLEASE READ AND CAREFULLY THINK!!! LIGHT A WHITE CANDLE!!!

UNDERSTAND: I DID NOT ATTACK YOUR SPIRITUALITY!!!


I DO NOT HATE LOTUS, AND I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST HER!!!

DISAGREEING WITH ME IS OK, BUT WRONGFULLY ACCUSING ME OF ATTACKING YOUR SPIRITUALITY IS NOT OK!!!


WHEN I ASKED WHY YOU DIDN’T FEEL THE TRUTH, IT WAS NOT AN ATTACK ON YOUR SPIRITUALITY. MY MOTIVE WAS NOT TO ATTACK OR CAUSE WAR!!!

WHEN SPIRITUALITY BECOMES ACTIVE AND FREQUENT IN ONE’S LIFE, TRUTH AND RESPECT WILL BEGIN TO RISE. MY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS WERE, “IF ANY OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE WE’RE FEELING SPIRITUAL ENOUGH, THEY’D KNOW I SPEAK THE TRUTH” RECENT EVENTS HAVE CONFIRMED THAT MANY OF YOU-I INCLUDE MYSELF-ARE NOT AT A SPIRITUALLY MEDIUM OR HIGH LEVEL.



I HAVE PROVIDED A SIMPLE PLAY/ANALOGY HOPING YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.

PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME, AND READ AND THINK. THEN RE-READ THE ORIGINAL QUOTES ABOVE.


CHARACTERS: BASKETBALL PLAYER, REPORTER, AND SMALL GROUP OF BASKETBALL PLAYER FANS.

{THE SCENE TAKES PLACE ON A BASKETBALL COURT}

BASKETBALL PLAYER IS PRACTICING HIS BASKETBALL ABILITIES. REPORTER HAS COME TO OBSERVE WITH THE REST OF THE FANS.

REPORTER: YOUR BASKETBALL ABILITIES ARE PRETTY GOOD.

BASKETBALL PLAYER: THANK YOU. I DO PRACTICE QUITE A BIT.

REPORTER: YES, I’VE SEEN YOU WHEN YOU PLAY. YOU’RE GOOD AT BASKETBALL, AND I KNOW OTHERS HAVE SAID GOOD THINGS ABOUT YOU BEFORE.

BASKETBALL PLAYER: THANKS.

REPORTER: MAY I MAKE A COMMENT ON YOUR PERFORMANCE? {SPIRITUAL LEVEL}

BASKETBALL PLAYER: GO AHEAD.

REPORTER: I KNOW THAT YOU’VE ONLY BEEN PRACTICING FOR THREE (3) MINUTES NOW. I’VE ALSO NOTICED THAT YOU’RE NOT MOVING AS QUICKLY AS I’VE SEEN YOU IN THE PAST. I’VE SEEN YOU PERFORM {SPIRITUAL LEVEL} AT A MUCH HIGHER LEVEL. PERHAPS YOUR ENERGY LEVELS ARE TOO LOW. IT WOULD BE GOOD TO GO EAT SOME LUNCH.

BASKETBALL PLAYER: WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY???!!! ARE YOU ATTACKING MY ATHELETIC ABILITIES SIMPLY BECAUSE I DIDN’T EAT MY LUNCH???!!! THAT IS SO LAME!!! I’LL LET YOU KNOW THAT I’VE HELPED THE TEAM WIN THREE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW!!! I’M A GOOD BASKETBALL PLAYER!!!

SMALL GROUP OF BASKETBALL PLAYER FANS: [THEY APPLAUDE BASKETBALL PLAYER.]

REPORTER: I WAS NOT ATTACKING YOUR ATHLETIC ABILITIES!!! ALL I SAID WAS THAT YOUR ENERGY LEVEL {SPIRITUAL LEVEL} MAY BE TOO LOW!!! ALL I SUGGESTED WAS THAT YOU EAT SOME LUNCH. I TOO HAVE PLAYED BASKETBALL, AND WHILE I DO NOT PLAY AS MUCH AS YOU, I DO KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE TO PLAY BASKETBALL WITHOUT ANY LUNCH. WHEN I PLAYED BASKETBALL WITHOUT EATING LUNCH, I QUICKLY BECAME TIRED AND DIDN’T PERFORM AS WELL. I STILL KNOW HOW TO PLAY BASKETBALL IN MY MIND, BUT FIRST I NEED TO EAT LUNCH. MY EXPERIENCE HAS TAUGHT ME THIS. I’M SORRY IF I CAME OFF SOMEWHAT DEMANDING. I’LL SEE IF I CAN FIND SOME SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE/INFORMATION TO SUPPORT MY FINDINGS.

END OF PLAY.



DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST TRIED TO GET THROUGH TO YOU???

I HOPE I MADE IT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED.

WHEN BASKETBALL PLAYER EATS HIS LUNCH, HIS ENERGY RISES.
WHEN ANYONE OF US BECOMES SPIRITUALLY ACTIVE ENOUGH, TRUTH AND RESPECT RISE.


REPORTER DID NOT ATTACK HIS ATHLETIC ABILITIES, REPORTER MERELY MADE A FEW COMMENTS ABOUT HIS ENERGY LEVEL. BASKETBALL AND BASKETBALL PLAYER’S ATHLETIC ABILITIES STILL REMAIN.

SIMILARLY, SILVER SPIDER DID NOT ATTACK LOTUS’ SPIRITUALITY, SILVER SPIDER MERELY MADE A COMMENT ON LOTUS’ SPIRITUAL ENERGY LEVEL. THE COW’S MILK STILL REMAINS.

AS I SAID BEFORE, WHEN YOU BECOME MORE SPIRITUALLY ACTIVE, YOUR TRUTH AND RESPECT ALSO RISE.


SOME OF YOU APPLAUDED LOTUS. I THINK MANY OF YOU TRULY DIDN’T UNDERSTAND WHAT I ORIGINALLY SAID TO HER. DUE TO A POSSIBLE LACK OF THOUGHT (NOT AN INSULT) ON SOME OF YOUR PARTS, YOU TOO MAY HAVE VIEWED ME AS SOMEONE ATTACKING HER SPIRITUALITY WHEN I DID NOTHING OF THE KIND. YOUR MISUNDERSTANDING OR LACK OF THOUGHT (NOT AN INSULT) POSSIBLY LEAD TO YOUR JUDGEMENT OF WHAT I SAID OR ME. TO JUDGE IS UNETHICAL. I DON’T USUALLY SAY THAT IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULDN’T UNDERSTAND AND EVEN BECOME ANGRY. I’M NOT JUDGE FREE EITHER, AND THAT’S ANOTHER REASON WHY I DON’T TELL OTHERS NOT TO JUDGE WHEN I SEE IT.

I WAS SIMPLY FRUSTRATED WHEN LOTUS DIDN’T BELIEVE ME.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME OTHERS HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD ME. MY FEELINGS AND MEMORY SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENED MANY YEARS AGO, I’M CERTAIN IT WAS DURING MY GRADE SCHOOL YEARS. THAT’S ALL I REMEMBER THOUGH. I FIND THE SAME TYPE OF MISUNDERSTANDING IN ADULTHOOD. CHRISTIANS OR PAGANS, YOUTH OR ADULTHOOD–SOME THINGS DON’T CHANGE.

IF SOMEONE, IN LIFE OR ON THE INTERNET, ASKED ME WHAT I THINK OF COW’S MILK, I WOULD MORE OR LESS TELL HIM/HER, UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, THAT IT’S BAD. IF THEY ARE WILLING TO LISTEN, I’LL ALSO TELL THEM MY EXPERIENCES WITH THE MILK (HEADACHES AND STOMACHE ACHES.)


BY THE WAY,
Lotus wrote:Never have you given evidence for your claims so, why should I believe one word you type?
WELL WHAT DOES COUNT AS EVIDENCE? DON’T SCIENTISTS TAKE THE TESTIMONY OF OTHERS WHO HAVE HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCES? DON’T THEY (USUALLY) SAFELY PUT THOSE REPORTED EXPERIENCES TO THE TEST? THERE’S MUCH MORE TO SCIENCE THAN THAT, BUT THAT WILL TAKE US AWAY FROM SPIRITUALITY.

EXPERIENCE IS ONE PART OF THE EVIDENCE.

HERE IS A LINK THAT WILL PROVIDE COMMENTS FROM OTHERS ABOUT COW’S MILK. http://www.notmilk.com/52reasons.txt
Kystar wrote:WHAT ARE YOUR SCIENTIFIC SOURCES TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS? Scientific journals, issue and page numbers requested. Websites requested. Where do you get this information?
IT’S APPROPRIATE AND CORRECT OF YOU TO ASK THAT. SCIENCE IS IMPORTANT, AS I WILL PURSUE SPIRITUALITY AND SCIENCE.

YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW STRANGE IT IS TO HEAR SOMEONE TELL ME THAT. I’M USUALLY THE ONE ASKING SUCH QUESTIONS. MANY TIMES I’VE ASKED OTHERS SUCH QUESTIONS, AND IF I DIDN’T ASK THEM ALOUD, I THOUGHT OF THOSE QUESTIONS TO MYSELF. YOU’VE REMINDED ME TO NOT FORGET TO ASK THOSE QUESTIONS. IT WAS ONLY THREE YEARS AGO THAT THAT MODE OF THINKING BEGAN TO DECLINE. I'VE QUESTIONED MANY THINGS THROUGHOUT MY LIFE. I CAN BE VERY COMPLICATED.

BEING A PHILOSOPHER MOST OF MY LIFE, I’VE ASKED PEOPLE QUESTIONS. THESE QUESTIONS WERE SAID DURING THE YEARS WELL BEFORE I KNEW WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY THAT GOD (MOTHER-GOD AND FATHER-GOD COMBINED) EXIST AND THAT THERE’S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY AS I DO NOW.

OH, YOU SAY GOD EXISTS? HOW DO YOU KNOW? WHERE’S YOUR SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE?
THERE’S AN AFTER-LIFE? WHERE’S YOUR SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE?
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU’RE IN THE CORRECT RELIGION? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT CHRISTIANITY, JUDAISM, ISLAM, BUDHA, ETC IS THE CORRECT BELIEF? IF YOU DON’T KNOW FOR CERTAIN AND DON’T HAVE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE THEN DON’T YOU RISK BEING UNETHICAL??? IF YOU CAN’T DETERMINE THE TRUE RELIGION THEN BY BELIEVEING IN ANY ORGANIZED RELIGION YOU BECOME UNETHICAL. YOU MIGHT VIOLATE THE BELIEFS OF THE TRUE RELIGION.

ETC.

SORRY IF I GOT TOO RELIGIOUS THERE, BUT YOU SEE HOW I USED TO THINK? THAT’S HOW I WAS MOST OF MY LIFE REGARDING RELIGION/SPIRITUALITY. THAT STARTED TO CHANGE THREE YEARS AGO.

OH, MY CANDLES BURNED OUT, NO WONDER.
AH, I’VE LIGHTED TWO MORE PURPLE CANDLES.

(REMEMBER THESE WERE THE DAYS BEFORE I KNEW WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY THAT GOD (MOTHER-GOD AND FATHER-GOD COMBINED) EXISTS AND THAT THERE’S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY)

NOW LET ME ASK EVERYONE HERE:
IF SOMEONE IN SPIRITUALITY (LIKE HERE AT PAGAN LIBRARY) SAID SOMETHING THAT HE/SHE KNOWS IS TRUE (AS THROUGH EXPERIENCE,) BUT DOESN’T HAVE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE, WOULD YOU STILL BELIEVE HIM/HER?
IF YOU READ A SPIRITUAL BOOK, AND AUTHOR DOESN’T PROVIDE ANY SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE FOR A SPIRITUAL ACITIVITY, DO YOU STILL BELIEVE HIM/HER?
IF YOU READ A SPIRITUAL BOOK THAT ONLY VAGUELY MENTIONS SCIENCE, IS THAT REALLY ENOUGH?
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT SOME OF THOSE GODS YOU BELIEVE IN, AREN’T FALSE GODS? YOU WOULDN’T CHOOSE TO BE UNETHICAL OR WASTE YOUR TIME, WOULD YOU?

DO NOT GET ME WRONG. I’M NOT AGAINST SPIRITUALITY. IF I’M CORRECT, MY WISH WAS APPROVED–I WILL BE SPIRITUALLY STRONG IN THE YEARS TO COME. I WILL ALSO BE A SCIENCE TEACHER. DOWN THE YEARS THAT WILL EQUAL “SPIRITUAL-SCIENTIST-TEACHER.”

RETURNING TO MY SOURCES:
1. MY FIRST SOURCE WAS MY EXPERIENCES. (EXPERIENCE IS THE MOTHER OF SCIENCE? (KNOWLEDGE?))
2. I’M SO IRRITATED WITH MYSELF. WHEN I WENT TO THE MAIN LIBRARY DOWNTOWN AND LOOKED AT THE DATABASES, THERE WERE MANY SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL ENTRIES ON COW’S MILK AND LACTOSE INTOLERANCE. MANY OF THOSE ENTRIES HAD NEGATIVE COMMENTS OF COW’S MILK AND LACTOSE INTOLERANCE. AS THE NIGHT DREW TO AN END, I FINALLY SAW AN ENTRY THAT SUPPORTED MY “EVERYONE IS LACTOSE INTOLERANT.”

NOW HERE’S THE PART THAT I REGRET THE MOST: I DON’T REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT WAS GOING ON IN MY MIND. I THINK IT WAS A COMBINATION ABOUT BEING ANGRY THAT SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT I ATTACKED LOTUS AND I WAS LOOKING FOR A BOOK TO SUPPORT MY KNOWLEDGE. AS I FLIPPED BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN DIFFERENT LINKS ON THE DATABASE, I FOUND A BOOK THAT WOULD HELP MY POSITION. UNFORTUNATELY I DIDN’T WRITE DOWN THAT SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL WHICH I HAD FOUND EARLIER THAT DIRECTLY SUPPORTED MY “EVERYONE IS LACTOSE INTOLERANT.” I’M SOMEWHAT IRRITATED NOW. ABOUT TWO DAYS LATER I TRIED TO FIND THAT SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL ENTRY AGAIN, BUT IT’S LIKE FINDING A NEEDLE IN A HAY STACK. SO I DON’T HAVE THAT JOURNAL TO SHOW ALL OF YOU.

3. I DID FIND A LEADER IN THE “NO COW’S MILK MOVEMENT,” HIS NAME IS ROBERT COHEN AND HIS BOOK IS TITLED, “MILK THE DEADLY POISON.” HE ALSO HAS A WEB SITE http://www.notmilk.com/ WHILE COHEN DOESN’T EXACTLY SAY THE THINGS I’VE SAID, HE DOES DISCUSS SOME BAD THINGS ABOUT COW’S MILK.
4. THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE, BUT I CAN’T AND WON’T MENTION IT BECAUSE IT’S TOO UNBELIEVABLE AND DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN.



Kystar wrote:Also, though I recognize that you feel strongly about this issue, you are comming across as very demanding and arrogant...making it sound like you're the only one who knows what they are talking about and giving off the impression that we should shut up and listen to you. Sorry, but that's not going to win you any friends. I know...I used to have a very similar attitude towards things I felt strongly about. (Think: Hermione in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone...you'll get me when I was 11!)
YES, I’M SORRY I CAME OFF DEMANDING, BUT I WROTE TRUTHFULLY WITHOUT ARROGANCE. IF I HAD TRULY WROTE ARROGANTLY, YOU’D HAVE PROBABLY FELT IT.

IN MY LIFE I HAVE RECEIVED THESE EMOTIONS FROM OTHERS (NOT A PROBLEM, BUT IT IS IRRITATING): THEY HAVE FEARED ME, HATED ME, LAUGHED AT ME, DISRESPECTED ME, BEEN IMPUDENT TOWARDS ME, THROWN PAPERS, BOOKS, AND ROCKS AT ME, ATTACKED ME WITH THEIR HANDS OR FEET, YELLED ANGRILY AT ME, WERE JEALOUS OR ENVIOUS OF ME, AND ETC. THESE DIDN’T HAPPEN ALL AT ONCE; RATHER, IT WAS SPREAD THROUGHOUT MY LIFE AT DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. I’VE BEEN ATTACKED (MOSTLY EMOTIONALLY) AT SCHOOL (K-12 AND COLLEGE,) HOME, AND OTHER RELATIVES’ HOMES. (BITTER FEELINGS)

DO YOU KNOW WHY I’VE BEEN DISRESPECTED OVER THE YEARS?

IT’S PARTLY BECAUSE I CAN THINK AND MY SOUL HAS REINCARNATED ON THIS PLANET MORE THAN SIXTY (60) TIMES. I’M A PHILOSOPHER WHO WOULD DO WELL AS LEADER, ADMINISTRATOR, COORDINATOR, MANAGER, AND OF COURSE TEACHER.

I’VE BEEN THINKING WELL BEFORE THE AGE OF ELEVEN.
WHEN I WAS JUST A BOY (PRETEENS AND EARLY TEENS,) OLDER FAMILY (WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE “GROWN UPS”) AND FRIENDS WERE INTIMIDATED BY ME.

IF YOU CAN IMAGINE A STUDENT KNOWING MORE AND KNOWING TRUTHS FREQUENTLY AND TEACHERS BEING FEARFULL AND ANGRY WITH HIM OCCASIONALLY, AND FEELING/THINKING HE WAS BEING DISRESPECTFUL (SOMETIMES YES, SOMETIMES NO) SIMPLY BECAUSE HE TOLD THE TRUTH, THEN YOU CAN PICTURE A LITTLE PART OF ME. YES THE TRUTH AND MY INTELLECT CAN SCARE PEOPLE AT TIMES, EVENTHOUGH MOST OF THE TIME MY MOTIVE IS NOT TO SCARE OTHERS.

TRUTHFULLY, I STARTED THINKING WELL BEFORE THE AGE OF ELEVEN. I THINK I STARTED THINKING AROUND THE AGE OF FOUR OR FIVE, I DON’T REMEMBER THE EXACT AGE.


WHY AM I TELLING YOU (PAGAN LIBRARY) THIS?

I TELL YOU THIS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT I OFTEN THINK IN WAYS THAT MANY OTHER PEOPLE DON’T UNDERSTAND, AND MY SOUL’S KNOWLEDGE MAY BE MORE ADVANCED THAN SOME OTHER LIVES.

I’M SORRY FOR BEING SO DEMANDING. I’M NOT USED TO BEING SO EMOTIONAL.

I DON’T KNOW IF ANY OF YOU BELIEVE ME.
I DON’T KNOW IF ANY OF YOU FELT THE TRUTH OF WHAT I SAID.
I DON’T KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU MISUNDERSTOOD ME.

I DO NOT FORCE YOU TO BELIEVE ANYTHING I’VE WRITTEN. AS I WROTE FROM THE BEGINNING OF THAT “SOY MILK, NOT COW’S MILK” LINK:
Silver Spider wrote:The healthy alternative to cow's milk is soy milk. I strongly reccomend that everyone eliminate cow's milk from their diet. If you can't avoid cow's milk, then just reduce your intake of it.
THE KEY WORD THERE WAS, “RECOMMEND.” I DID NOT SAY, “BELIEVE THIS” OR PUT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD, OR ANYTHING ELSE OF THAT NATURE. I KNOW THROUGH EXPERIENCE THAT COW’S MILK IS BAD.

YOU CHOOSE WHAT TO BELIEVE.
YOU CHOOSE WHAT TO KNOW.
I DO NOT FORCE YOU TO BELIEVE OR KNOW ANYTHING I SAID.
WAS I DEMANDING? YES, AND I’M SORRY FOR BEING SO DEMANDING, BUT I DID NOT FORCE YOU!!!
DOES THE AUTHOR OF A SPIRITUAL BOOK FORCE YOU TO BELIEVE IN WHAT HE/SHE SAID NO MATTER WHAT THERE TONE OR MOTIVE IS?

I’LL REINTERATE, I’M NOT USED TO BEING SO EMOTIONAL.
I DID NOT ATTACK LOTUS’ SPIRITUALITY, NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK, FEEL, OR BELIEVE OF WHAT I SAID.

I DIDN’T READ THE THIRD PAGE OF THE “SOY MILK, NOT COW’S MILK” LINK, SINCE THERE MAY HAVE BEEN MORE ANGER, AND I DON’T REQUIRE ANY ANGER IN MY LIFE.

THE “SOY MILK, NOT COW’S MILK” HAS TOO MUCH NEGATIVE ENERGY IN IT. AGAIN, I ASK THAT LIBRARIAN DELETE THAT PARTICULAR LINK ALTOGETHER, IN CASE LIBRARIAN HAS NOT DONE SO ALREADY.

I’M SORRY YOU BECAME AN UNINTENTIONAL SCIENCE PROJECT.
WE MUST BE CAREFUL WITH WORDS AND KNOWLEDGE.


I would’ve shared knowledge and information with you.
Instead I’ll leave you alone.

PEACE.

User avatar
Stormy
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 733
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:11 pm
Location: Pittsburgh Area, PA
Contact:

Post by Stormy » Fri May 06, 2005 3:47 pm

......... :help: ........
I think it is needed here...

...desperately. And I don't mean that as an insult, I mean it as a person who doesn't have a starved spirituality, hon, you need to get a grip.

Stormy
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

lunaria
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:54 pm
Location: Cartersville Georgia
Contact:

Post by lunaria » Fri May 06, 2005 4:57 pm

I agree with Stormy.....

User avatar
Rockhopper
Level 2
Level 2
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:17 pm
Location: Maine
Contact:

Post by Rockhopper » Fri May 06, 2005 5:54 pm

Maybe I'm just missing something but, even though I've followed that thread since it started, I don't feel that it's that big a deal to get so wrapped up about it... Things were said, mistakes were made, and now it seems to be time to move on. One does not need to prove themselves on this message board...

User avatar
Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Posts: 1684
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:46 am
Location: White Oak, PA
Zodiac: Cancer
Contact:

Post by Kystar » Fri May 06, 2005 8:16 pm

Yikes.

That was quite a Rant.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

User avatar
Rain ForestMoon
Level 11
Level 11
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:13 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Rain ForestMoon » Fri May 06, 2005 9:32 pm

I wish I had the time to read such long posts.

But even if I did, I would not.


Blessings
RainForestMoon

"Excess of anything is bad, but especially the excess of Moderation"

"AQUILA NON CAPIT MUSCAS'

User avatar
Luciferish
Level 2
Level 2
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 3:32 pm
Location: Some say its hell, I think its nice.
Contact:

Post by Luciferish » Fri May 06, 2005 11:15 pm

1. Caps Lock.... First Strike
2. "I am not evil, I promise!" ... Strike Two
3. "I am really the victim here and I'll prove it!" Strike Three

After those three strikes just scrolling down that rant to find the "Post Reply" Button was almost more than I could do....
Even the devil's got a lawyer, would you like my card?



Est nullum problema tantum ut usu vis maximae idonei expediri non possit.

User avatar
morgana
Level 22
Level 22
Posts: 650
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:42 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Post by morgana » Sat May 07, 2005 10:14 am

Wow, that's all I can say... #-o

Now that I am over my speechlessness, not only did you attack Lotus; as I've seen in other threads you've started, you seem to try to force whoever has a different opinion (or truth) to believe YOUR truth. If they choose not to, you vehemently say they are not at a "high enough spiritual level" and are not "seeing the TRUTH" in your words. Everyone has their own truths in this world. Hence where different religions and spiritual paths come from. Nobody HAS to agree with what you say, just as no one HAS to agree with what I say. The difference between us is that I don't actively try to force people to believe as I do, and more often than not, I will listen to what they have to say because perhaps they will have some knowledge to share with me. Perhaps you should try and listen to others' opinions with a bit more of an open mind rather than believing that because you are such an "old soul" you know everything there is to know. If you look carefully at that post that Lotus was replying to, she was also stating her personal experience with cow's milk which led her to her personal truth about it. Her experiences are just as valid and true to her as yours are to you.

Please try and keep that in mind for future posts, as no one wants to listen to someone who keeps insisting that their experiences are wrong just because yours are right for you. Here at Pagan Library we all make an honest attempt to respect eachother's personal beliefs. That, I believe is one of the first and foremost rules around here that up until recently has been understood and respected without it having to be spoken aloud.
"Love like you've never been hurt."

User avatar
Librarian
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 760
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Tustin, CA
Zodiac: Capricorn
Contact:

Post by Librarian » Sat May 07, 2005 2:45 pm

Well now, I believe we've had enough of that.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests