MY FIRST TATTOO!!!!

Care to see my etchings?
underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

MY FIRST TATTOO!!!!

Post by underlilith » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:00 am

Ok, i'm a little excited lol. But it took me like 2 years just to DECIDE what i wanted and then took me a few months to find a suitable picture and then took me a few days to modify that picture to how i wanted it to look! lol. Glad i waited and took my time with it though! It turned out pretty good, but i'm gonna go back and get some more outline done on the red lines.

here's the link to my flikr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected] ... 009/01/03/

In case your wondering lol, it's an intricate chaos star which has (lets count now. lol) 8 points.
"What is a god but a man who weilds the power of chaos?" - Peter Carroll

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: MY FIRST TATTOO!!!!

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:39 am

Wow, that is gorgeous! Congrats on the new ink!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:28 am

Nice...I love the red!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

ImMappaM
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Libra

Post by ImMappaM » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:37 am

Namaste and Greetings

The tatoo really is nice. Actually I got my first (probably my only) tatoo this past year. Hey that's saying a lot since I'm 56 years old and afraid of needles and my husband hates tatoos too. UGH Of course mine is much smaller but it wasn't anything like I had thought it would be like. Except for my husband's first reaction :evil: which took a good six months to disappear, it has been a rewarding endeavor. Doing it was liberating and meaningful and I'm glad I did it.

Brightest Blessings
~MappaM~
May your life not be measured by the breaths you take each moment but the moments that take your breath away.
Brightest Blessings
MappaM