New Tatoo!

Care to see my etchings?
Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

New Tatoo!

Post by Kitsune » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:24 pm

Okay, so I won't have any cash in the next few months or so (Damn my requirement on a certain type of cake for my handfasting!), but I'm going to set an appointment for a new tatoo soon.

After much debating on design, I think that I may have finally come up with the perfect design...

My avatar! Except, I'm going to redraw it so that she's wearing a Miko outfit, instead of just the red... What do you guys think? :-D :-D :-D
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:52 pm

If it has enough meaning to you that you won't worry about having it permanently etched into your skin twenty years from now, go for it!

Speaking of tattoos, I actually visited a local parlor today to get some ideas on correcting my quill tattoo that was messed up b/c the original artist didn't make the distinction between a Quill Pen and a feather.

I'm looking at $75, roughly, so I might ask Hubby to make that my anniversary gift.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

raventears
Level 2
Level 2

Re: New Tatoo!

Post by raventears » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:38 am

coolie im geting my grandma's name tattooed on my chest my cousin drew the design before i knew what i wanted and when i saw it i was like "theres my tattoo"
jack skellington is my husband

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Sounds good Kitsune! :-D

I'm sure it'll turn out great! what colors are you thinking of?
"What is a god but a man who weilds the power of chaos?" - Peter Carroll

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:42 pm

Wow... I'd almost forgotten entirely about this thread. The kitsune would still be white and her clothing would be white/red, very much like the picture.

She would be a physical representation of what I consider myself to be...

The word Byakko (in japanese) has a multitude of meanings, but it's one that I feel connected with. The most common meaning is "White Spiritual Fox". Since I'm Caucasian, spiritual, and have been wishing myself into a were-fox for years, it certainly seems to fit, no? :lol:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

eugeneli
Level 1
Level 1

Post by eugeneli » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:34 am

My heart goes out to you. I am when my soon to be wife or partner or other half gets here from the states, I will be getting my first and second on the same day! Fortunately I live with a tattoo artist so it is not a problem. But I have to say your new tattoo should look how do I say it VERY VERY COOL INDEED! :hug:
I was looking for my soul mate and behold I found the other half of my soul!