Care to see my etchings?
Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

New Hobby :)

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:06 am

Is photography.
Hence why i'm taking an alevel in it *Grins*
i may of posted some from my last project up but i really can't remember... if not i'll bung them in this thread
These are from my Rural v Urban project (these are mainly Urban obviously but i had alot of fun with town :D and my tutor said i got one of the best pictures of the bull she has even seen, every one stands by it so its VERY hard to get a piccy.)
But yup, these all taken on my lil ancient slr camera and developed in the dark room with bad smelling chemicals :D I seen to like my photos more when it takes me about 30mins to do everything myself :)

*Cant work out why the bull is so small!
*this one is rather large.. hence why i put them into links instead :)
( This is where i live - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/ ... rankly.jpg
Who is "I" without a past? A river without a source? An event without a cause?

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:04 am

OH, so cool, I love photography, especially black and whites.

My vow is to one day learn how to post photos, this site will then quicklky be bombarded wihth some of me and my SO's favourites from our travels.

And maybe even one from my short stint as model :P
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:11 am

BEG those are gorgeous!

I love black and white photography as well! Good job ^_^

And Willow: Upload to a photo-hosting site like www.imageshack.com , upload your pic to that, and then place the link (for forums 1) in the window you usually type your message. If forums 1 doesn't work, try forums 2. One will give you a pic, and the other will give you a link.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:37 am

I'm currently brainstorming idea's as i'm part of the student services management group with the college i know in advance what they are doing for next year, and as i'm staying for another year there this is great :D.

The new planners are going to need a picture, and they are going to make it a competition ... its going to be a nice students v's the art students... as we are all arts and design, both groups are gonna go all out for it... and grg the photography students will win! why? because our facilities are worse than there's and if we win i have more reason to yell at the council and services groups!.. Silly artsies students... they complain they only have 3 art rooms... we have a science lab and a tiny dark room! [/rant]
Who is "I" without a past? A river without a source? An event without a cause?