Charcoal Drawings

Care to see my etchings?
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Charcoal Drawings

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:02 am

Hello all
I decided I would show you my charcoal portraits that I made a few years ago. The first is my mom when she finished nursing school (20 yrs old, around) and it was drawn in 2003. All of the pictures are a little slanted because I cannot take them off the wall and I am not tall enough to put the camera at an even level with the drawings.
Click on the image to see it in detail. I have not worked out imageshack yet so I cannot put it at the size I want in the forums yet :evil:

This is my first attempt at a charcoal drawing :oops: . 2003, grade 11.

This is my second attempt, made the end of 2003/beginning 2004. This is myself (with elf ears 8-) ) and my ex boyfriend, whom I thought I would marry and so put him in. One is just him standing there, and the other one is him in water, in case none of you get that. Very few people did. :evil: lol Image

This third one is of my grandparents when my grandma was still alive. My grandpa had recently wedded his new wife (a fantastic woman), and this was my tribute to my grandma and the life they had before she died. It was my third attempt at charcoal, finished in mid 2004.Image

Well these are my charcoals. Maybe one day I'll post my paintings if I get the courage, lol.

Darn it! Imageshack is making me very angry.

Sorry some are too big, some too small, and the third doesn't even have a picture, only a link. GAH!

Well here they are anyway.
-The mildly comuter illiterate CHL
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Chelle
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Chelle » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:52 am

Well done chick they look really great :-D
Be what you are and not what other people want you to be!!! xxxx

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:02 pm

Thank you madam. ;)
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Aislin
Level 2
Level 2
Zodiac: Pisces

Post by Aislin » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:52 pm

Dood!!! That's awesome!!!!! *hugs the drawing making sure she doesn't mess it up*
/|\ LOVE /|\

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:39 pm

They're gorgeous!
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:16 pm

They are really quit good. 8-)

Your Grandparents look like Grandparents SHOULD look. I can imagine them spoiling you rotten. Like Grannys are meant for. :-D

SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Post by SageWolf » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:22 am

They are Very good CHL, I like em, Good Job.
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:53 am

:lol: Ha ha thank you ^_^
Your Grandparents look like Grandparents SHOULD look. I can imagine them spoiling you rotten. Like Grannys are meant for.
They would have, but unfortunately I was always too far away to see them often. I saw my grandpa a LOT during his last few years because I was finally old enough to drive. He didn't remember my name at that point, but he loved me enough to give me his old wind-up clock ^_^ Soooo many memories...

And technically he bought me my car, because I bought it with the will money O_O It actually makes me smile a lot to say, "My grandpa bought me this" ^_^
Crazy Healer Lady