I got board again, so I got creative.

Care to see my etchings?
davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

I got board again, so I got creative.

Post by davisherm » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:43 am

Anybody who's seen the movie Snatch, should remember the opening title sequence, where they introduce the characters in color poster format. I was pulling 24 hour staff duty yesterday and during a dull moment -there were about 23 hours worth of dull moments- I was watching Snatch on my computer and wondered if I could make those type of title cards using my favorite new toy, Photoshop.

So I pulled up a pic that my mother took when I'd come home for Thanksgiving and started working. It took me a while to figure out the correct way to do it, but after one failed attempt and a few minutes of fiddling later, I created a fairly decent Snatchified version of the picture.

Here's the Original.

And here's the pchopped version.

Anybody who wants a snatchified pic of themself, please feel free to post a picture of yourself and I'll have the finished product up once I've had the chance to work on them. :)
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:46 pm

Don't need to be "snatched" LOL but I have to say that is a great pic - Davish, you look like the mischievous devil that we know you to be (and definitely look like you like to play with fire) and I have to say "WOW" - your lady is beautiful - I mean it - she could be a MODEL with a smile like that!

Stormy
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:52 pm

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

I happen to agree!

Thanks Stormy!
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

sapphireseve
Level 1
Level 1

Post by sapphireseve » Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:15 pm

A model you say??? I was raised to be very modest by my parents so i guess i never see it. But thank you stormy, thats very sweet of you. And that is a great snatchified pic of us my darling! :-)
Sapphireseve
"I am the owner of my actions, heir to my actions, born of my actions, related through my actions...Whatever I do, for good or for evil, to that will I fall heir"...